UK Cheapest Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend UK Cheapest

How would you rate UK Cheapest ?

"I have been using this company for many years but lately they have become extremely unreliable. Couple of months back one client's website and email was down for over a week, losing them business. Currently I have a new client's website that went down couple of weeks ago and is down AGAIN, along with their email, for over two days now. The first client mentioned above has just reported their site and email is down again! I have tried several times to raise tickets to get clear answers and enquire about refunds and moving the hosting elsewhere and they close the tickets without answering my questions! I find this rude and insulting. I have 6 websites with them and am now seeking to move them all to a different host. Be aware if you use UK-Cheapest that their reliability has dropped dramatically. Looking at updates of the server issue I am shocked to see there are now 3 servers down! I can only assume resulting in thousands of sites and email accounts that are currently unobtainable. Awful service. Be warned."
UK Cheapest is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews