UK Bathroom Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Bathroom Store
Read UK Bathroom Store  Reviews

About UK Bathroom Store :

UK Bathroom Store have been providing UK homeowners and the trade with the best in bathrooms, bathroom suites, showers, taps, furniture and bath accessories for over a decade. Our staff have over 50 years combined bathroom industry experience and are waiting to take your call on 01524 841087 to discuss how we can help you get the perfect bathroom or the product you need.

With over 21,000 products on our website, over 50 of the UK's leading brands and thousands in stock for next day delivery we're the perfect place to find your bathroom products. However, if you cannot find the particular Bathroom product you are looking for then give us a call on 01524 841087 and our team will find it for you or advise you of suitable alternatives. We can advise on Bathroom design, sizes and fitting of Bathroom taps, showers and baths etc.

UK Bathroom Store's extensive buying power enables us to offer you the most competitive prices on all brand name baths, showers, taps, bathroom accessories and furniture. If you manage to find any bathroom related products anywhere at a lower price then let us know and we will do our very best to beat any genuine price.

michael@ukbathroomstore.co.uk

Unit 4, Dennison Industrial Estate
Middlegate

i have used this company before. Great communication and Customer Service. Very Competitive prices. This is now my go-to site for these purchases. 5-star rated
Excellent service
Excellent service from start to finish, wouldn't hesitate to use again
I found this company very easy to deal with. As I had quite a list of items I wanted to purchase, I emailed them and by return they sent a very clear written quotation including a small discount. Delivery was quick and everything arrived safely.
Speedy and efficient delivery. Great customer service when I needed to get in touch, fast and excellent response. Many thanks
Good delivery time and I'm very happy with my sink exactly as described.
good price, pleasant informative person to speak to. cannot ask for more
Very good service and product as described Delivery spot on and all well packaged.
Great service from start to finish. Definitely recommend 5*
Excellent service. I suggest they send their staff to Currys to teach them about how to run a customer service. Could not fault their help and advice. Plus rapid delivery.
Extremely competitively priced branded products. Very good communication. Quick delivery. Fantastic! Will definitely use again
An excellent choice of bathroom fittings at keen prices. I was particularly impressed by the speed of despatch and delivery, and by the regular email updates.
Arrived quickly and well packaged
Delivery all good. Very well packaged
Prompt efficient delivery of quality item . Packaged well
I've been so impressed with UK Bathroom Store, they've often had stock where other online suppliers haven't and they are competitively priced. No problems with delivery either and on the one occasion that an item was damaged in transit, a replacement was issued straight away, no questions asked and delivered within the week.
Good communication and quick delivery as promised. Will certainly use again
Waited a few days longer for the items than indicated but courier issue played a part. UK Bathrooms service was accessible and responsive. Products received seem good quality. Happy all round and if the other suppliers for my project were as good the project would have been easy.
Fast delivery, cheapest price online and I received exactly what I’d ordered for my shower. What more can I ask for!
selected quality item at the best price and delivery .
UK Bathroom Store is rated 4.57 based on 1,023 reviews