UK Bathroom Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Bathroom Store
Read UK Bathroom Store  Reviews

About UK Bathroom Store :

UK Bathroom Store have been providing UK homeowners and the trade with the best in bathrooms, bathroom suites, showers, taps, furniture and bath accessories for over a decade. Our staff have over 50 years combined bathroom industry experience and are waiting to take your call on 01524 841087 to discuss how we can help you get the perfect bathroom or the product you need.

With over 21,000 products on our website, over 50 of the UK's leading brands and thousands in stock for next day delivery we're the perfect place to find your bathroom products. However, if you cannot find the particular Bathroom product you are looking for then give us a call on 01524 841087 and our team will find it for you or advise you of suitable alternatives. We can advise on Bathroom design, sizes and fitting of Bathroom taps, showers and baths etc.

UK Bathroom Store's extensive buying power enables us to offer you the most competitive prices on all brand name baths, showers, taps, bathroom accessories and furniture. If you manage to find any bathroom related products anywhere at a lower price then let us know and we will do our very best to beat any genuine price.

michael@ukbathroomstore.co.uk

Unit 4, Dennison Industrial Estate
Middlegate

Really happy with the customer service as we had some mis-communications with the delivery but the staff were very quick to respond and resolve any outstanding queries. The product arrived safely, the driver was really friendly and went above and beyond to assist me with putting the bath in the right place. Can't fault them.
Very good product selection and was able to find the items I needed. Due to the size of my order I was offered a discount which was gratefully received. One item had to be returned due to being sent an incorrect item but the returns process was easy and customer service was helpful throughout. 4 out of 5 stars due to not providing any tracking of the pallet which caused a wasted day when I had originally been informed it would arrive but was a couple of days late.
Recently ordered a shower enclosure. The price was competitive and the attitude and professionalism of the sales staff was exemplary. Sadly I can’t award then five stars as delivery of the product , when it arrives will have taken two weeks
Great service and prompt delivery, however, the toilet seat I purchased has quite alot of give in the joint and tends to wobble
Good service Arrived on schedule Good quality product Satisfied customer
No problems with delivery and order would order again
Very helpful customer service although needed prompting to follow up on questions. Delivery process was a bit of a challenge though - no real information - difficult to contact the actual delivery company. When it did arrive I was left with two very substantial pallets - not a problem for me as I can cut them up and put them in the firepit - others may not have that capacity. Transport company probably more used to working for the "Trade" & not direct to consumers.
I was impressed with delivery and product, however the website was difficult for live chat as there was no visible facility to send a reply
The goods arrived as described but delivery was fairly slow taking 16 days to arrive.
Good service. Good communication about the delivery. Good product on arrival. All items as ordered. (Independent delivery company - very grumpy driver)
Very good service.
very efficient and a good price
I purchased a chrome towel rail which arrived within two weeks. It was very well packed and everything seems to be in order although it hasn’t been fitted yet so I will reserve judgement. I would have given five stars but for the attitude of one of their customer service staff who, when I phone with an enquiry, was extremely patronising, dismissive and wasn’t prepared to listen properly to my enquiry. I did however receive an apology by email when I complained, together with an explanation in answer to my original enquiry and a promise that it would be dealt with. The issue was about conflicting information in the product details online, which has now been changed.
Excellent little cloakroom basin arrived on time only downside is Delivery charge seems a bit expensive when you can get free delivery from other suppliers
Great stuff!
Good service, delivery prompt. A good quality item, I would be happy to place another order should the need arise.
Good product and service I ordered a Miller D-shaped basket on Tuesday and it was delivered by DPD on Saturday, so a little long but OK. Well packaged and in perfect condition. This is the third time I’ve bought one of these - all OK and prices fair.
Good products at good prices. There was some confusion over the requested delivery date but customer services rearranged delivery for me and all was ok. Just one thing. I was not told that my delivery would leave me with 2 pallets to dispose of. Quite a problem for me as delivery was to an old people's home.!!
Delivered on time and as advertised
Product arrived well packaged and was as described good quality and delivery was speedy very happy with purchase.
UK Bathroom Store is rated 4.57 based on 1,023 reviews