UK Bathroom Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Bathroom Store
Read UK Bathroom Store  Reviews

About UK Bathroom Store :

UK Bathroom Store have been providing UK homeowners and the trade with the best in bathrooms, bathroom suites, showers, taps, furniture and bath accessories for over a decade. Our staff have over 50 years combined bathroom industry experience and are waiting to take your call on 01524 841087 to discuss how we can help you get the perfect bathroom or the product you need.

With over 21,000 products on our website, over 50 of the UK's leading brands and thousands in stock for next day delivery we're the perfect place to find your bathroom products. However, if you cannot find the particular Bathroom product you are looking for then give us a call on 01524 841087 and our team will find it for you or advise you of suitable alternatives. We can advise on Bathroom design, sizes and fitting of Bathroom taps, showers and baths etc.

UK Bathroom Store's extensive buying power enables us to offer you the most competitive prices on all brand name baths, showers, taps, bathroom accessories and furniture. If you manage to find any bathroom related products anywhere at a lower price then let us know and we will do our very best to beat any genuine price.

michael@ukbathroomstore.co.uk

Unit 4, Dennison Industrial Estate
Middlegate

Ordered a mirror which was badly damaged. UK bathrooms were very helpful and sent a replacement very quickly.
Bit late with information on status of parcel ,had to ring company to find what was happening. After call delivery good
Impressed with the help I got when I ordered the heated towel rail and really impressed at how quickly the heated towel rail arrived at the shop for us to collect. The draw back was the on/off switch (protected by a rubber(?) covering to guard against shocks). It wasn't at all easy to reach and almost impossible to switch on. My husband had to resort to some extreme measures to get it to come on and we won't use that switch again. We will switch it on and off at the mains outside the bathroom which is not so handy.
The product is excellent quality, and gave no problems in fitting. However the sales people need to be sure of delivery times from the suppliers before making rash promises - a clear month after being promised "the end of this week" is not good these days.
I have been asked to review a product which I have yet to receive. The picture was clear and looked exactly like the one I wanted to buy. UK Bathroom Store contacted me to say that it will not be in stock for a couple of weeks and asked if I was prepared to wait. I agreed and now have time to write a review on a bath tap rather than fit it. Nice!!
Ďelivery fine, however the item was not of the quality I expected
I sadly had to return my items, the Heritage Clifton range, due to a poor quality/finish. So very disappointed as they were just what I wanted. However, despite my disappointment, I dealt with Marc regarding the problem and he was very helpful and swift to respond to emails etc. So good customer service from you, even if the product didn’t come up to scratch.
Good product. Not good communication. If a product is not actually in stock, perhaps mention that on the website. Expectation management is not difficult. A pro-active contact when the delay became apparent would have been nice, rather than me chasing for information. Entirely happy with the loo seat when it eventually arrived.
while there was nothing wrong with service or delivery speed, shower enclosure was in poor condition glass scratched also chrome post scratched I could not send back as shower was required urgently. It became evident as installers were building up that this unit had been a returned unit, UK Bathroom store did offer refund which I accepted but this will never be pristine unit I wanted, I believe this was a supplier problem not UK Bathrooms but hugely disappointing
STANDARD INTERNET COMPANY
I bought a close coupled toilet from them when the toilet arrived some of the fixings to secure the toilet to the wall was missing, I emailed uk bathroom store and my reply from the manager was they don’t have wall fixings, to cut a long story short I contacted the manufactures who are sending me the missing parts to secure my toilet to the wall. I won’t be rushing back to buy from uk bathroom store.
Apologies I believe this was some confusion between ourselves and the manufacturers, We have originally been informed that the parts you needed were part of the fixing frame rather than the pan and as such we referred you to the manufacturer. When you called them this was not the case and they were actually part of the pan system hence them agreeing to send them to you direct. I can only apologise for the confusion, we certainly did not mean to not be helpful, had we understood the situation better we would have sent them immediately, We have now asked the manufacturer for clarity on the components of these products.
Customer service was very good and delivery was fast and product arrived with no damage. However the product had not been packed correctly so I received an incorrect component. Manufacturer corrected the fault quickly.
Hi I am sorry to hear that your order did not arrive as expected, however I cannot see any correspondence regarding this and the item we sent you only consisted of one component. If you can contact our customer service team we will investigate this for you and see what we can do etc. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Ordered a couple of radiator valves, however when they arrived they didn't match the item description on the website. Customer Service were a little slow to respond (did take me calling a couple of times), but valves were collected and refund issued within 3 days.
Good customer service and support and competitive pricing....but the organisation of the delivery was poor. The Palletforce tracking didn't work...we contacted UK bathroom store to get then to arrange a delivery for Tuesday but the bath was actually delivered the day before. It was pure chance that we were in when it arrived....we shouldn't have been. So, I would suggest you invest in getting a better order delivery system arranged; in this case Palletforce have let you down.
Decvent product and price- very slow despatch though.
Apologies that you feel our delivery service was not quick enough on this occasion. We generally send these items on a next day service as they in stock, however because the item was ordered on Boxing day we were unable to despatch the item until our first day back. I am glad that you like the quality of the item as we take great pride in the items we sell. I hope the delay did not cause you too much inconvenience.
Website easy to use, order placed with ease, however delivery not confirmed and arrived next day without any notice. I was lucky someone was there to take the order.
U K Bathroom Store has a fairly rigid returns policy. If you exceed the time limit, even if the goods have remained unopened, they will not accept them back. So you need to watch out on that one. I ordered a toilet, which arrived in 3 boxes, one for the toilet bowl, one for the cistern and one for the toilet seat. They were on a pallet and Palletforce would only deliver to my front door. So I had to releases the boxes and carry them in to my house with no help from the driver. Even B & Q’s delivery agents bring the stuff in. The goods were of excellent quality.
Delivery and quality were faultless. Installation went very well until I attempted to fit the seat. The fittings for the seat were missing. As this was late on Friday PM I had no choice but to go out to buy a seat to ensure the only toilet we have was usable. contacted customer services on Monday morning and the missing parts are on route. However the chap I spoke to was unapologetic for the missing parts and down right rude as to me having to buy a spare seat. He said that it was my choice to buy a seat and therefore there was to be no recompense for it. My family could have used the toilet minus seat were his implications. Better customer support training is what he requires.
All my items arrived in one piece and I am pleased with the quality of items and prices I paid for them. BUT the delivery of these items took over a month, I was left with no information at one point and then they finally arrived in a very haphazard way, with delivery notifications coming to my phone but not delivered or then superseded by changes. Once communication did get underway I have to say it was helpful and apologetic and that the delay related to a stock delay. I even got an apology from a Director. It took over a month in total. Now for me this was a nuisance but I was not in need to the items during this month. But if you are wanting stuff asap I would check on stock at first and keep your fingers crossed! Of course this may have been a one off and I don't think it would put me off ordering from them again.
The shower lights eventually came and I installed them successfully they look very good and I am pleased with the outcome.However they took more than a week to arrive.
UK Bathroom Store is rated 4.57 based on 1,023 reviews