UK Bathroom Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Bathroom Store
Read UK Bathroom Store  Reviews

About UK Bathroom Store :

UK Bathroom Store have been providing UK homeowners and the trade with the best in bathrooms, bathroom suites, showers, taps, furniture and bath accessories for over a decade. Our staff have over 50 years combined bathroom industry experience and are waiting to take your call on 01524 841087 to discuss how we can help you get the perfect bathroom or the product you need.

With over 21,000 products on our website, over 50 of the UK's leading brands and thousands in stock for next day delivery we're the perfect place to find your bathroom products. However, if you cannot find the particular Bathroom product you are looking for then give us a call on 01524 841087 and our team will find it for you or advise you of suitable alternatives. We can advise on Bathroom design, sizes and fitting of Bathroom taps, showers and baths etc.

UK Bathroom Store's extensive buying power enables us to offer you the most competitive prices on all brand name baths, showers, taps, bathroom accessories and furniture. If you manage to find any bathroom related products anywhere at a lower price then let us know and we will do our very best to beat any genuine price.

michael@ukbathroomstore.co.uk

Unit 4, Dennison Industrial Estate
Middlegate

Basin and stand arrived somewhat later than expected, especially given the £30 delivery charge... eventually arrived undamaged, which was good. Oddly both pieces were quite dirty and marked, which was odd for something you’re buying new. Had to clean them up. Not the best experience and not sure I’d use again or recommend. UK Bathroom Store appear to be like most other online bathroom stores unfortunately.
Poor experience. Prices are cheap but you pay for it elsewhere! So much hassle, long delays and multiple errors. 1. Failed to deliver right product 2 times and poor customer service when raised. Very frustrating and put our renovation behind with the extra cost of having to pay for our builders to come back. 2. Specifically ordered the lot from this company as the toilet we wanted was “in stock” only to be informed a few days later this was incorrect and a 2 week delay which turned into 5 weeks delay. Once it finally arrived there was a chip on the upright section which I believe wouldnt pass RAK’s quality control. In the end we got a refund and would rather pay more from a better company.
Tempted by the prices offered and good delivery estimates, I ordered a bath and two taps. On the plus side, I mistakenly ordered one tap incorrectly and this was remedied and refunded very promptly. On the negative side, my delivery took almost double the quoted time and communication was poor. I only became aware of the problem because I chased my order - no one bothered to contact me. Apologies were very thin on the ground even though I explained it was holding up the works on our project. I would be reluctant to use them again unfortunately.
Unfortunately I cannot recommend UK bathroom store, I ordered some taps which were 1 to 2 days delivery, 1 week later they had not arrived, when I enquired I was told they had been sent to the wrong customer, I would have to wait until they were returned then resent to me. To their credit I was refunded as this was not acceptable to me.
Misleading. After checking the toilet I wanted was in stock and it being confirmed that I would receive the item within 2-3 days as stated on the website, I placed my order. UK Bathroom Store did not tell me that it would be 6 days before they would take delivery of the toilet. I found this out after calling them again (chap on the phone was less than courteous and implied I was lying as 'no note against your order) as I had received no communication from them about my order. I then had to wait 2 days before the courier contacted me about delivery. The packaging was damaged and the delivery driver took a photo as did we. Fortunately, the toilet was fine.
Ordered a Urinal for next day, 1 week later still waiting
Hi, we don't actually offer a next day service on these items due to the way they have to be shipped and how fragile an item this is. The courier did try and book the delviery in with you but was not able to confirm the date. Apologies we were not able to meet the required timescales on this order.
I ordered an item from them which promised next day delivery. I received the item 4 days later with no update from them! Very poor service would not use them again.
We do try and get this particular item for customers on a next day basis. However due to circumstances beyond our control this toilet roll holder took a couple of days extra to get for you. We did send a message to let you know and I apologise if this did not reach you.
ordered a heritage toilet seat. Faulty - poor quality hinges. This wasn't Bathroom store's fault. When I phoned up to request a replacement - phone was answered quickly and young man was polite. I was asked to send photo's of faulty seat, which I did. However I didn't hear anything more until a few days later, I saw an email from a carrier with a delivery date, so I assumed that this was a replacement toilet seat - although I had not received any notification from UK bathroom store that this was going to happen. I received the new toilet seat - but it was the wrong colour - don't know whose fault this was. A couple of hours later another courier turned up wanting to collect the faulty toilet seat - again I wasn't informed by Bathroom store when this was going to happen. I phoned again to explain that the wrong colour had been sent. Young man said he would arrange for another toilet seat and this would be delivered on the same day as the wrong toilet seat was uplifted. He told me that someone would email me to let me know when this was going to happen. The next day a courier delivered another toilet seat - but when I opened it, it was the same faulty toilet seat that I had sent back the previous day. This time it was the courier' fault. When I phoned bathroom store to explain what had gone on - he apologised and told me that it did appear that the courier had re-delivered a "return". He asked me if I could parcel up the two toilets seats into one package. This I did, which believe it or not took me 3/4 of an hour plus copious amounts of parcel tape(which will end up in landfill or the ocean!) as I had to try and use the cardboard from the delivery to cover two toilet seats. He also told me that the replacement toilet seat had not been re-ordered. So - from my original order on 7th May and three toilet seat deliveries and one collection plus one collection pending, on 22nd May, I am still waiting for a new toilet seat. If Heritage had supplied a toilet seat of acceptable quality- then this saga wouldn't have happened - however, UK Bathroom store has not kept me informed of subsequent events and it had just been fortunate that I have been in, when the delivery men have turned up.
I am sorry that this has happened with your order, Heritage seats are usually of the highest quality and we have very few issues regarding these products, however we will always endeavor to correct any issues that occur. We use DPD for our courier and they both text and e-mail you to confirm deliveries and collections so I am surprised that you have not received any of these communications but I will look into this further as it's an essential part of our service. Please accept my apoloies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Mirror arrived broken
I am sorry that your Mirror arrived with you broken. We work very hard to ensure our items get to you in pristine condition, however due to the extremely fragile nature of things like mirrors there is always an element of breakage. We do offer to replace items such as this next day where possible but I understand that you needed to obtain one same day in order to be able to fulfill deadlines by your builder etc. I hope this did not cause you too much inconvenience.
The shower door was initially consigned to the wrong address, which was a bad error on your part. However, your staff are courteous and helpful and they did their best to rearrange the delivery as quickly as possible.
Unfortunately really poor customer service and care. Quality of product questionable, a real shame and wouldn't recommend this company.
I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service that you have given us, I was not able to find any correspondence relating to this order, as stated in the previous review. If you would like to contact our customer service team I am sure we can resolve any issues you may have experienced.
Ordered the items we wanted, showing a 3-5 day delivery, and got instant confirmation. It ended up taking more than a month to get our order delivered. I was told the delivery information was incorrect online but even now it still shows 3-5 days so it's clear no-one has acted on it. What was more disappointing was the poor customer service as it seemed to take a lot of effort on my part to chase this up, resulting in a number of failed promised delivery dates. If they has just been more honest up front it would have been more acceptable.
I can only apologise for the incorrect information on this order, I completely agree that it's not been acceptable. All I can do is to assure you that we have not intended to mislead you in any way, we have been ringing the manufacturer of the item each time and being assured of delivery dates which sadly did not happen. I will be speaking the company concerned to see why this occurred and to try and ensure that it can't happen again. My Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Order was processed very quickly and the item was delivered within 3 days- excellent! Unfortunately, it is the wrong toilet seat! I ordered a Saneux soft closing seat, what we received was looking very similar although, with insight, from packaging and instruction leaflet it is a much cheaper alternative. It fits the toilet but not the same dimensions so doesn’t look right- there is now an overhang at front of toilet, sides are ok. I can’t return unfortunately as now fitted. So close... but not the correct product. I can provide photo to prove.
I am sorry to hear that you were not 100% satisfied with an order we sent out for you. Quoite often these brands do have other names on their boxes, this is due to the fact they are sold under different names across europe but come from the same factory. I am surprised to hear that it is a different size however. If you would like to send images and details across to our customer service team then we will of course do our best to rectify this.
Boxed very well all bits were there posted promptly unfortunately the only two items on display from the kit were the chrome plug and control knob for pop up waste and we’re both marked with a flaw on the chrome finish.
I am sorry to hear that there was an issue with the product, especially the part that is on show. If you get in contact with our customer service team and send them some images we may well be able to get some replacement parts for these which will just clip on etc.
I have tried online and telephone call to obtain a VAT invoice for the amount paid on my order. I was told there would be an invoice in the package. But there was nothing! I still have not received a copy. Could you please forward me via email, the invoice. Regards Miss Silva
I am sorry you did not receive an invoice in the packaging on this occasion. Because of the timescales the goods were required in, we asked the manufacturer to send this item to you direct to get it there quicker, as such the paperwork was not included in the package. We have e-mailed a copy however and posted a hard copy out for you. I hope that helps and apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Quality good but disappointed with the colour! Looks nothing like the website!
Delivery very expensive £35! and took almost two weeks to arrive. Wasn't kept informed and website should give an estimate of when the item will arrive by and whether it is in stock. Next day delivery option should be available. Small item arrived on a wooden pallet. Luckily the driver took it.
I am sorry you feel our delivery fell short of your expectations. We work very hard to make sure our goods arrive in pristine condition. In this instance your order was for a vanity unit and washbasin and as such we felt this was a very fragile item that would not have survived a journey through a standard courier network, we therefore sent the goods on a secure pallet network. Although a more expensive option, it does almost guarantee the goods arriving in perfect condition and given the large cost of these goods we felt it justified and necessary. We don't offer next day services on these type of goods as specialist carriers such as this are not able to transport this style of product that quickly. We feel that the 2-3 service is far better at ensuring the quality of delivery rather than a speedier but more risky option. I can only apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
It took 22 days from the order to the delivery. I had to call UK bathroom store approximately 10 times during that waiting period. The explanation given was "1st batch of bath tub from Germany had a crack and sent back and new batch is coming in about 1 week time" The newly mentioned delivery timing was also delayed by 3-4 days. if that is product defect and beyond the supplier's control, then I accept that, but I would have appreciated some phone call or email updates with apologies from the UK bathroom store. Instead, I was the guy to call again and again to chase them to act. My site builder was totally frustrated about the delay caused. At least, UK bathroom store did the product quality check before dispatch, which I appreciate at least, that is why I am not choosing "very poor"
I can only apologise at the lack of information given on this order. We work hard to make sure that goods are delivered on time and in perfect order and as you kindly stated we did this to the best of our ability during a difficult situation but I can see that we also let you down by not managing to keep you fully informed of this situation. I will be looking further into why this was and take action to try and ensure this is improved upon in future. Once again many apologies for any inconvenience caused.
The light was very nice that I ordered but it took a very long time to come and the communication regarding the delay was poor.
Apologies for the delay in this item, these were unfortunately recalled and then re-released and as such we were not able to supply from our stock. I can only apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I ordered a bathroom, cabinet and was contacted to say it was arriving on Monday. It didn’t arrive, I rang and was told it would be here Wednesday. It arrived today. Sadly on the discription it states that it has an integral shaver point, but it doesn’t. Now waiting for it to be collected. What a waste of time and effort.
UK Bathroom Store is rated 4.58 based on 1,019 reviews