UK Bathroom Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Bathroom Store
Read UK Bathroom Store  Reviews

About UK Bathroom Store :

UK Bathroom Store have been providing UK homeowners and the trade with the best in bathrooms, bathroom suites, showers, taps, furniture and bath accessories for over a decade. Our staff have over 50 years combined bathroom industry experience and are waiting to take your call on 01524 841087 to discuss how we can help you get the perfect bathroom or the product you need.

With over 21,000 products on our website, over 50 of the UK's leading brands and thousands in stock for next day delivery we're the perfect place to find your bathroom products. However, if you cannot find the particular Bathroom product you are looking for then give us a call on 01524 841087 and our team will find it for you or advise you of suitable alternatives. We can advise on Bathroom design, sizes and fitting of Bathroom taps, showers and baths etc.

UK Bathroom Store's extensive buying power enables us to offer you the most competitive prices on all brand name baths, showers, taps, bathroom accessories and furniture. If you manage to find any bathroom related products anywhere at a lower price then let us know and we will do our very best to beat any genuine price.

michael@ukbathroomstore.co.uk

Unit 4, Dennison Industrial Estate
Middlegate

We were advised the delivery was to be Tuesday 20th April. No sign of the sink, no communication from customer services or sales - how many stars do you think you deserve, I only put 1 star as no stars was not an option? Clive 07775 7868 40
The toilet seat we ordered came with a crack in it by the hinge.
I keep getting emails asking me to review this business - I’m not sure why as I placed my order 10 days ago with 3-5 days for delivery and still haven’t received it.....
Was told 2 week wait and had to wait 6 weeks plus 2 to 3 weeks more due to damaged deliveries. Staff not very responsive and had to always chase up to ensure my order was processed correctly!!
These items were on a long lead time from the factory due to their popularity, we did inform all customers of the lead time and follow this up with e-mail updates etc. I am sorry that you had to wait longer than we would like for this item and for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Not happy at - cabinet arrived with large indentation on the top - handles wrong colour
I am sorry to hear that your item arrived damaged. We do work very hard to ensure that goods are packaged in such a way that they don't get damaged and we use couriers that we trust to handle these type of goods. However, because of the type of goods we sell, glass, pottery, furniture etc there will always be items that become damaged. We do ask that goods are checked at the point of delviery so that we can act as quickly as possible to get them exchanged. Our customer service team are currently working on getting a replacement organised for this item for you.
Still do not have my order - shocking service !
Wrong colour shower door sent. I ordered white. You sent silver.
I am sorry to hear that you have received the wrong colour product. I can see that we have asked lakes to send you a White one direct, if you can conctact our customer services team we will arrange for them to swap these over for asap.
Not happy with quality of loo roll holders, at 35.00 made with plastic inside which is useless... also after spending 500.00 for rest of items had to pay for return.. So will not be using again
I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with the products, these should be made from a solid brass constructions and as such am surprised that you say the ones you received were plastic. If you contact our customer service team we can look into this for you and discuss with the manufactuer.
Poor quality.
I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with the product that you have purchased from us. We do take product quality very seriously and constantly assess the quality of the brands that we stock. The item you have purjchased is usually well received and as such I am very keen to learn what it was that you were not happy with, if you can contact customer services we will do our best to liases with the manufacturer on this issue.
I have yet to receive communication (albeit promised) for arrival of goods. 2-3 day delivery has been exceeded and still no contact
I am sorry if you feel our delivery service is not as you would have expected. Today is the 3rd working day and I can see the goods are out for delivery. i will contact the couriers for you now to confirm the time.
sent a damaged 3 years old stock. did not even offer any replacement. not happy
I am not happy about this product
I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with this product. It's a product we have sold quite a number of and it's usually well received. This particular item should be fairly simple to fit as it just requires two profiles to be screwed into the wall at each end of the bath. As we suggested by e-mail we have both ourselves and phoenix technical helpline who would be more than happy to walk you the installation if you need any assistance at all. Please don't hesitate to get in touch and we will do our best to help.
Delayed delivery
I am very sorry about the delay in the delivery of your chrome soap dish. We did advise a delviery date which we missed due to an issue with the stock arriving in time from the manufacturer. We do work hard to ensure that all goods are delivered to customers within the times set out on the website but can only apologise that this has been missed in this instance.
Poor communication, ordered unit that they said was 2-3 day delivery, still waiting 4 weeks later, no update emails, had to chase and chase. Would have been better with cheaper competitor who said it was a 3 week wait, but used them because they said it would come sooner. Do not recommend.
Exceptionally poor customer service when there is a faulty product. Asked me to contact the manufacturer. They don't answer the phone. Then they said they would contact the manufacturer to contact me. This didn't happen. UK Bathroom store does everything possible to NOT take responsibility for selling a faulty product. In the end I had no choice but to turn to my credit card company for a refund. AVOID AT ALL COST!
I am sorry to hear that you feel your experience has not been great, we always do our utmost to try and resolve any issues as fast as we possibly can. I have looked into the issue that you have reported where you state your product is faulty, however we do need more information than that in order to be able to send out a replacement item. My colleague has sent you a pre paid returns label in order to be able to get the item back to us free of charge, once you send this back we can replace the item for you. We have also asked on several occassions if you can tell us how it is faulty or if you can send images etc but as yet you have not sent this information. We did give you the manufacturers details upon request but they also have said the same to us, they are happy to replace the item but need to know what is actually wrong with it. If you contact our customer service team we would be happy to talk to you about the issue and get this resolved as a matter or urgency.
The bathroom panel that I bought didn't fit correctly in my bathroom and it was really hard to make the return. They don't take care of returns in any way so I had to organize the delivery. As it was a big item it was quite hard to do it and also very expensive! I end up loosing almost half of the price of my purchase and I still don't have the panel :(
I am sorry to hear that you had issues in returning the item to us. We do encourage customers to measure items fully before ordering as items such as large glass screens are by their very nature extremely difficult to return. We do make every effort to make this process as simple as we possibly can but specialist couriers are required in order to facilitate the safe transport of large glass items. Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.
After spending £90 on a toilet seat I needed to make sure I got the correct colour. I used the online chat service to make sure the colours represented online were accurate. The representative told me the colour was ‘like a magnolia’ however when it arrived, it was more a blue/green tint. As I have to pay for returns on top of what was an expensive purchase anyway, I have not sent this back. Disappointing experience unfortunately.
I am very sorry that you were not happy with the colour of the toilet seat. We did go to great lengths to try and describe the colour of the seat for you, it's always very difficult when you are trying to accurately match the colour of another unrelated product in a bathroom, especially when the item is made from a different material. You can of course return the goods to us within 30 days for a full refund providing the goods have not been fitted. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Placed order with UK Bathroom as they promised next day delivery. Product did not arrive and no communication. On chasing them several days later they didn't have the product in stock and had not even ordered it. Finally received product nine days after order placed. Very poor.
I am very sorry that this item did not get to you in the agreed time. This particular item is usually sent to you direct from the manufacturer and they have a guaranteed stock level, as such we had advertised a next day delivery on the product. However due to an issue at the manufacturers they were not able to post the item and as such sent us the item on our next stock order instead causing the delay. I can only apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused and I will be making contact with them to try and ensure this can't happen again.
4 weeks to deliver 1 item. I would highly recommend avoiding purchasing anything from this site.
I am sorry that your item took longer to arrive than our normal timescales. We did try and keep you informed during the process and can only apologise for any inconvenience this delay may have caused you.
Charged me vat which I should not have to pay as a vat registered limited company for Southern Ireland. Have looked into it since and it’s actually illegal.
UK Bathroom Store is rated 4.57 based on 1,023 reviews