UK Bathroom Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Bathroom Store
Read UK Bathroom Store  Reviews

About UK Bathroom Store :

UK Bathroom Store have been providing UK homeowners and the trade with the best in bathrooms, bathroom suites, showers, taps, furniture and bath accessories for over a decade. Our staff have over 50 years combined bathroom industry experience and are waiting to take your call on 01524 841087 to discuss how we can help you get the perfect bathroom or the product you need.

With over 21,000 products on our website, over 50 of the UK's leading brands and thousands in stock for next day delivery we're the perfect place to find your bathroom products. However, if you cannot find the particular Bathroom product you are looking for then give us a call on 01524 841087 and our team will find it for you or advise you of suitable alternatives. We can advise on Bathroom design, sizes and fitting of Bathroom taps, showers and baths etc.

UK Bathroom Store's extensive buying power enables us to offer you the most competitive prices on all brand name baths, showers, taps, bathroom accessories and furniture. If you manage to find any bathroom related products anywhere at a lower price then let us know and we will do our very best to beat any genuine price.

michael@ukbathroomstore.co.uk

Unit 4, Dennison Industrial Estate
Middlegate

My one experience has been first class
Very helpful on the phone , and great products .. highly recommend.
Very happy with our purchase. Arrived quickly, well wrapped and top quality. Good choice of goods. we will shop again.
Great company to deal with. Items delivered on expected day. Good communication.
Very helpful staff and great customer service. Quick delivery and quality products as well!
Exactly as described at a fair price slightly longer lead times but understandable in challenging times
Very efficient and well packaged. I ordered taps to northern Ireland, I found ukbathrromstore, great price and service. Will order again.
I bought a Wave Puracast bath from UK Bathroom Store. Their 's website was easy to navigate with all the important technical details and the best price I could find after a wide search. After their email to confirm the initial order, I was concerned to hear no more from them for 6 days about a delivery date, but it was delivered without fuss after 8 days, cleverly packed on a wooden pallet with minimum excess packing material. It is a high quality bath with all the necessary fittings and no scratches. I am impressed and will be using UK Bathroom Store again.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend UK Bathroom Store. We had a small issue with a product and their rapid & efficient communication and resolution of the problem was second to none. I am buying a lot of bathroom products at the moment due to major renovations, and they are by far the best company I have dealt with.
Product and pricing were good so I phoned to confirm availability. Was advised they were due the next day so placed my order. Over a week later and I am still being told its with a courier, I have to chase, theres no order update.
i have used this company before. Great communication and Customer Service. Very Competitive prices. This is now my go-to site for these purchases. 5-star rated
Ordered a mirror which was badly damaged. UK bathrooms were very helpful and sent a replacement very quickly.
I ordered a basin in November 2020 and was told it was out of stock until January 2021. I decided to wait until January rather than cancel the order. However, at the end of January I contacted UK Bathroom store as I hadn’t heard anything from them. They said it was now expected back in stock in February, they would check when and contact me. I didn’t hear from them so at the end of February contacted them again. This continued until I finally got an email to say the basin was going to be delivered 28th April. It arrived on this date but unfortunately was broken in multiple places so I contacted them to ask for a replacement which was supposed to be delivered today, but unfortunately I am still waiting. No contact to say it has been delayed so very poor customer service. The staff are very polite and helpful when you contact them but no one rings back when they say they will.
Bit late with information on status of parcel ,had to ring company to find what was happening. After call delivery good
Excellent service
Excellent service from start to finish, wouldn't hesitate to use again
I found this company very easy to deal with. As I had quite a list of items I wanted to purchase, I emailed them and by return they sent a very clear written quotation including a small discount. Delivery was quick and everything arrived safely.
Speedy and efficient delivery. Great customer service when I needed to get in touch, fast and excellent response. Many thanks
Good delivery time and I'm very happy with my sink exactly as described.
Really happy with the customer service as we had some mis-communications with the delivery but the staff were very quick to respond and resolve any outstanding queries. The product arrived safely, the driver was really friendly and went above and beyond to assist me with putting the bath in the right place. Can't fault them.
UK Bathroom Store is rated 4.58 based on 1,032 reviews