UK Bathroom Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Bathroom Store
Read UK Bathroom Store  Reviews

About UK Bathroom Store :

UK Bathroom Store have been providing UK homeowners and the trade with the best in bathrooms, bathroom suites, showers, taps, furniture and bath accessories for over a decade. Our staff have over 50 years combined bathroom industry experience and are waiting to take your call on 01524 841087 to discuss how we can help you get the perfect bathroom or the product you need.

With over 21,000 products on our website, over 50 of the UK's leading brands and thousands in stock for next day delivery we're the perfect place to find your bathroom products. However, if you cannot find the particular Bathroom product you are looking for then give us a call on 01524 841087 and our team will find it for you or advise you of suitable alternatives. We can advise on Bathroom design, sizes and fitting of Bathroom taps, showers and baths etc.

UK Bathroom Store's extensive buying power enables us to offer you the most competitive prices on all brand name baths, showers, taps, bathroom accessories and furniture. If you manage to find any bathroom related products anywhere at a lower price then let us know and we will do our very best to beat any genuine price.

michael@ukbathroomstore.co.uk

Unit 4, Dennison Industrial Estate
Middlegate

Tempted by the prices offered and good delivery estimates, I ordered a bath and two taps. On the plus side, I mistakenly ordered one tap incorrectly and this was remedied and refunded very promptly. On the negative side, my delivery took almost double the quoted time and communication was poor. I only became aware of the problem because I chased my order - no one bothered to contact me. Apologies were very thin on the ground even though I explained it was holding up the works on our project. I would be reluctant to use them again unfortunately.
Best price we could find. Swift delivery. Well packaged. No problems.
Purchased two sets of taps from uk barthrooms,unfortunately the gold colour would not match the rest of the bathroom ,no problem returning taps the company where most helpful wou have no problem using them again.
Can’t not fault. Emailed an couple of times before ordering online & got a pleasant email back within the hour both times. Great products & courier service too. Very happy. Will use again. Thank you.
First time I have used UKBS. Package arrived minus a waste disposal component but it had been noted on the delivery paperwork. Rang to enquire when said part would be available; initially spoke to martin who said he'd check it out and come back to me. True to his word he did but having missed the call, I rang back spoke to Mark. He advised part wouldn't arrive until mid-May but made an immediate arrangement to get me a part that would work in the interim until the colour matched unit arrived. So excellent customer service response followed up by an email confirming delivery date of the temporary component. Great service response and well done.
Everything I needed was in stock and delivered on a timed hourly slot by DPD, excellent service.
The service and time of delivery were exactly as stated.
Ordered replacement shower set, very good price and promptly delivered with a 1 hour time slot.
Super good service. Easy to contact and great, fast communication. Great prices too! Thank you very much!
Dear UK Bathroom Store I received the Sanitary ware in good time and it was well presented and packed well on a pallet the items are fitted now and my Son who I purchased this for is very pleased with the finished fitted article. I would have no hesitation in recommending your company to other persons interested in buying sanitary ware. also the person answering the phone was polite and very helpful it made the whole experience easier and reassuring. thank you once again and please pass on my comments to your member of staff to encourage them to keep the good work up. Kind Regards Simon Knight Customer
Ordered online, goods were received within 48 hours and in plenty of time to allow our plumber to fit while he was still finishing off the rebuild Very impressed with the service and range of options available, also very pleased with the prices, much cheaper than our local merchant. Will use again when we need to. Thanks
Excellent service at a competitive price.
I was impressed with delivery and product, however the website was difficult for live chat as there was no visible facility to send a reply
Unfortunately I cannot recommend UK bathroom store, I ordered some taps which were 1 to 2 days delivery, 1 week later they had not arrived, when I enquired I was told they had been sent to the wrong customer, I would have to wait until they were returned then resent to me. To their credit I was refunded as this was not acceptable to me.
I have ordered items from here before and have confidence in UK Bathroom Store. Again they did not let me down. Prices are competitive as are delivery charges. I was able to get through on the phone to discuss my order and it was sent out on time. Thank you!
The goods arrived as described but delivery was fairly slow taking 16 days to arrive.
Very happy with the whole process. Excellent costumer service, perfect items received when expected.
Very impressed by easy use of website and prompt delivery after ordering. Would recommend you to family and friends and would use again if required. Thankyou.
Very satisfied with service and delivery received.
Helpful advice and item delivered when promised
UK Bathroom Store is rated 4.58 based on 1,027 reviews