UK Bathroom Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Bathroom Store
Read UK Bathroom Store  Reviews

About UK Bathroom Store :

UK Bathroom Store have been providing UK homeowners and the trade with the best in bathrooms, bathroom suites, showers, taps, furniture and bath accessories for over a decade. Our staff have over 50 years combined bathroom industry experience and are waiting to take your call on 01524 841087 to discuss how we can help you get the perfect bathroom or the product you need.

With over 21,000 products on our website, over 50 of the UK's leading brands and thousands in stock for next day delivery we're the perfect place to find your bathroom products. However, if you cannot find the particular Bathroom product you are looking for then give us a call on 01524 841087 and our team will find it for you or advise you of suitable alternatives. We can advise on Bathroom design, sizes and fitting of Bathroom taps, showers and baths etc.

UK Bathroom Store's extensive buying power enables us to offer you the most competitive prices on all brand name baths, showers, taps, bathroom accessories and furniture. If you manage to find any bathroom related products anywhere at a lower price then let us know and we will do our very best to beat any genuine price.

michael@ukbathroomstore.co.uk

Unit 4, Dennison Industrial Estate
Middlegate

Good quality product. Very quick delivery.
Great support in urgent unusual situation!
Prompt delivery, excellent price, and kept informed throughout the process Very impressed
It was easy to order on the website and the prices were good. The order was delivered in 7 days which seemed reasonable. It would have been nice for the customer to have been informed of the delivery in case there was no one home. The product was of good standard
Great price, service and communication. Really impressed would order from you again
Poor experience. Prices are cheap but you pay for it elsewhere! So much hassle, long delays and multiple errors. 1. Failed to deliver right product 2 times and poor customer service when raised. Very frustrating and put our renovation behind with the extra cost of having to pay for our builders to come back. 2. Specifically ordered the lot from this company as the toilet we wanted was “in stock” only to be informed a few days later this was incorrect and a 2 week delay which turned into 5 weeks delay. Once it finally arrived there was a chip on the upright section which I believe wouldnt pass RAK’s quality control. In the end we got a refund and would rather pay more from a better company.
Great service in these trying times
The toilet seat we ordered came with a crack in it by the hinge.
Order was received one day ahead of planned delivery date. Very good and efficient service. Item has been installed although the instructions could be a litter clearer eg.,Where does the foam strip go?
My experience with UK Bathroom Store has been excellent. Ordering bathroom equipment is not something I have done before and I made a mistake with the order. The team at UK Bathroom helped arrange for the collection of the returned items, the refund was very fast and the replacement items have arrived in time. They also helped arrange a particular size of delivery vehicle to avoid access issues. I will certainly be ordering from them again when I next renovate a bathroom. Thanks to everyone at UK Bathroom Store.
Came on time stated and perfect
Fast delivery, reasonable price
Impressed with the service i received and really happy with my products...highly recommend
Did what it said on the tin!
Very helpful customer service although needed prompting to follow up on questions. Delivery process was a bit of a challenge though - no real information - difficult to contact the actual delivery company. When it did arrive I was left with two very substantial pallets - not a problem for me as I can cut them up and put them in the firepit - others may not have that capacity. Transport company probably more used to working for the "Trade" & not direct to consumers.
Easy to use website and a good selection of products. Delivery seemed to be taking a little longer than I expected (I called after 1 week to check for progress) and they realised that the basin I had ordered (among other items) had smashed during delivery to them, but the manufacturer hadn’t told them)! They chased it up and managed to expedite the delivery after that. Great help from them, so happy overall! Bathroom still under construction, so I can’t comment on the final products in use yet.
Tempted by the prices offered and good delivery estimates, I ordered a bath and two taps. On the plus side, I mistakenly ordered one tap incorrectly and this was remedied and refunded very promptly. On the negative side, my delivery took almost double the quoted time and communication was poor. I only became aware of the problem because I chased my order - no one bothered to contact me. Apologies were very thin on the ground even though I explained it was holding up the works on our project. I would be reluctant to use them again unfortunately.
Best price we could find. Swift delivery. Well packaged. No problems.
Purchased two sets of taps from uk barthrooms,unfortunately the gold colour would not match the rest of the bathroom ,no problem returning taps the company where most helpful wou have no problem using them again.
Can’t not fault. Emailed an couple of times before ordering online & got a pleasant email back within the hour both times. Great products & courier service too. Very happy. Will use again. Thank you.
UK Bathroom Store is rated 4.57 based on 1,023 reviews