UK Bathroom Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Bathroom Store
Read UK Bathroom Store  Reviews

About UK Bathroom Store :

UK Bathroom Store have been providing UK homeowners and the trade with the best in bathrooms, bathroom suites, showers, taps, furniture and bath accessories for over a decade. Our staff have over 50 years combined bathroom industry experience and are waiting to take your call on 01524 841087 to discuss how we can help you get the perfect bathroom or the product you need.

With over 21,000 products on our website, over 50 of the UK's leading brands and thousands in stock for next day delivery we're the perfect place to find your bathroom products. However, if you cannot find the particular Bathroom product you are looking for then give us a call on 01524 841087 and our team will find it for you or advise you of suitable alternatives. We can advise on Bathroom design, sizes and fitting of Bathroom taps, showers and baths etc.

UK Bathroom Store's extensive buying power enables us to offer you the most competitive prices on all brand name baths, showers, taps, bathroom accessories and furniture. If you manage to find any bathroom related products anywhere at a lower price then let us know and we will do our very best to beat any genuine price.

michael@ukbathroomstore.co.uk

Unit 4, Dennison Industrial Estate
Middlegate

I found this company very easy to deal with. As I had quite a list of items I wanted to purchase, I emailed them and by return they sent a very clear written quotation including a small discount. Delivery was quick and everything arrived safely.
Speedy and efficient delivery. Great customer service when I needed to get in touch, fast and excellent response. Many thanks
Good delivery time and I'm very happy with my sink exactly as described.
Really happy with the customer service as we had some mis-communications with the delivery but the staff were very quick to respond and resolve any outstanding queries. The product arrived safely, the driver was really friendly and went above and beyond to assist me with putting the bath in the right place. Can't fault them.
Very good product selection and was able to find the items I needed. Due to the size of my order I was offered a discount which was gratefully received. One item had to be returned due to being sent an incorrect item but the returns process was easy and customer service was helpful throughout. 4 out of 5 stars due to not providing any tracking of the pallet which caused a wasted day when I had originally been informed it would arrive but was a couple of days late.
good price, pleasant informative person to speak to. cannot ask for more
Very good service and product as described Delivery spot on and all well packaged.
Great service from start to finish. Definitely recommend 5*
Recently ordered a shower enclosure. The price was competitive and the attitude and professionalism of the sales staff was exemplary. Sadly I can’t award then five stars as delivery of the product , when it arrives will have taken two weeks
Excellent service. I suggest they send their staff to Currys to teach them about how to run a customer service. Could not fault their help and advice. Plus rapid delivery.
Extremely competitively priced branded products. Very good communication. Quick delivery. Fantastic! Will definitely use again
We were advised the delivery was to be Tuesday 20th April. No sign of the sink, no communication from customer services or sales - how many stars do you think you deserve, I only put 1 star as no stars was not an option? Clive 07775 7868 40
An excellent choice of bathroom fittings at keen prices. I was particularly impressed by the speed of despatch and delivery, and by the regular email updates.
Arrived quickly and well packaged
Delivery all good. Very well packaged
Great service and prompt delivery, however, the toilet seat I purchased has quite alot of give in the joint and tends to wobble
Prompt efficient delivery of quality item . Packaged well
Basin and stand arrived somewhat later than expected, especially given the £30 delivery charge... eventually arrived undamaged, which was good. Oddly both pieces were quite dirty and marked, which was odd for something you’re buying new. Had to clean them up. Not the best experience and not sure I’d use again or recommend. UK Bathroom Store appear to be like most other online bathroom stores unfortunately.
Good service Arrived on schedule Good quality product Satisfied customer
I've been so impressed with UK Bathroom Store, they've often had stock where other online suppliers haven't and they are competitively priced. No problems with delivery either and on the one occasion that an item was damaged in transit, a replacement was issued straight away, no questions asked and delivered within the week.
UK Bathroom Store is rated 4.58 based on 1,036 reviews