UK Bathroom Store Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend UK Bathroom Store

About UK Bathroom Store : UK Bathroom Store have been providing UK homeowners and the trade with the best in bathrooms, bathroom suites, showers, taps, furniture and bath accessories for over a decade. Our staff have over 50 years combined bathroom industry experience and are waiting to take your call on 01524 841087 to discuss how we can help you get the perfect bathroom or the product you need.

With over 21,000 products on our website, over 50 of the UK's leading brands and thousands in stock for next day delivery we're the perfect place to find your bathroom products. However, if you cannot find the particular Bathroom product you are looking for then give us a call on 01524 841087 and our team will find it for you or advise you of suitable alternatives. We can advise on Bathroom design, sizes and fitting of Bathroom taps, showers and baths etc.

UK Bathroom Store's extensive buying power enables us to offer you the most competitive prices on all brand name baths, showers, taps, bathroom accessories and furniture. If you manage to find any bathroom related products anywhere at a lower price then let us know and we will do our very best to beat any genuine price.

michael@ukbathroomstore.co.uk

Unit 4, Dennison Industrial Estate
Middlegate

"Good price, and product, fast delivery, great communication"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Mirror arrived broken"
"Excellent and speedy service. Delighted with my purchase -Thank you, will use this company again."
"Good price and prompt delivery. These bars are of really excellent quality."
"We are delighted with the service and will always use you"
"Excellent quality and arrived very quickly"
"Very impressive delivery timescale, packaging and product as described on web site."
"The shower door was initially consigned to the wrong address, which was a bad error on your part. However, your staff are courteous and helpful and they did their best to rearrange the delivery as quickly as possible."
"Great quick service at best price by far"
"Highly recommended. Competitive prices, excellent customer service and delivery. Have used several times for client projects and will continue to do so."
"Very good service. I ordered various components from different manufactures and UK Bathroom Store got the order 100% accurate. The offer a vast range of products for top manufactures and I was not disappointed with he quality. All items delivered on time and with no damages to items. I had a few problems with a couple of the items during installation but the UK bathroom Store replaced them with next day delivery. All the individual staff I spoke with were extremely friendly and very helpful. I can highly recommend them as not only price competitive but with excellent service."
"Great service and prices"
"Good service and quick delivery - thanks"
"Very quick and easy to use."
"All products bought from the store are of high quality. The staff I spoke to online were extremely helpful when I needed to rearrange my delivery date. The only complaint I have is with their delivery company. Apparently they are "kerbside only". I live alone on the 2nd floor. How do I get the bath inside and upstairs by myself now? There should be options on delivery, I'd have happily paid more for someone to have actually delivered it to my flat, not the pavement outside. I'm pretty disgusted to tell you the truth."
"Great delivery time, well packaged and great price."
"Genuine Heritage quality, speedy delivery at a reasonable price."
"I like that this store provides detailed dimensions; some sites don't bother and it's impossible to know whether the thing will fit or not. Delivery was handled by DPD, which was also great. They give you an hour timeslot and if you can't be there, you can get it rescheduled for the next day with a simple txt or on web. Saves me, the delivery company and the store plenty of time. Product was as described. Generally very happy."
"Excellent company with quality products and fast delivery. I dealt with Sarah Brennan who was particularly helpful. Would definitely buy from them again."
"Unfortunately really poor customer service and care. Quality of product questionable, a real shame and wouldn't recommend this company."
I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service that you have given us, I was not able to find any correspondence relating to this order, as stated in the previous review.
If you would like to contact our customer service team I am sure we can resolve any issues you may have experienced.
UK Bathroom Store is rated 4.53 based on 594 reviews