UK Bathroom Store Reviews

4.6
Based on 1,187 reviews
Read UK Bathroom Store  Reviews

About UK Bathroom Store :

UK Bathroom Store have been providing UK homeowners and the trade with the best in bathrooms, bathroom suites, showers, taps, furniture and bath accessories for over a decade. Our staff have over 50 years combined bathroom industry experience and are waiting to take your call on 01524 841087 to discuss how we can help you get the perfect bathroom or the product you need.

With over 21,000 products on our website, over 50 of the UK's leading brands and thousands in stock for next day delivery we're the perfect place to find your bathroom products. However, if you cannot find the particular Bathroom product you are looking for then give us a call on 01524 841087 and our team will find it for you or advise you of suitable alternatives. We can advise on Bathroom design, sizes and fitting of Bathroom taps, showers and baths etc.

UK Bathroom Store's extensive buying power enables us to offer you the most competitive prices on all brand name baths, showers, taps, bathroom accessories and furniture. If you manage to find any bathroom related products anywhere at a lower price then let us know and we will do our very best to beat any genuine price.

michael@ukbathroomstore.co.uk

Unit 4, Dennison Industrial Estate
Middlegate

easy to identify items required and Very fast service Many thanks
Easy website that had what I wanted at the best price. Ordered Monday am and the delivery arrived Tuesday lunchtime and this was so unexpected. Fabulous service thank you.
Helpful staff and great service. Promt delivery service. Thanks for your help.
Super quick delivery of a bathroom mirror thank you !
Friendly and helpful customer service. Quick delivery, item received in perfect condition.
Fully recommend UK Bathroom Store. Great service fast and efficient. Beautiful bathroom completed with Harlesden Black bath.
UK Bathroom Store  5 star review on 24th February 2022
I received the order with no delays. The driver was also kind enough to help fit the items in a small garage. One item was not included. However, it was sent to us the next day. Very good customer service. Friendly staff. Brilliant experince overall.
My order arrived in perfect condition and on the expected day. No damage to packaging. I would be happy to order from UK BATHROOM STORE again
Great service, fast delivery and great communication.
Very good service and price
Excellent fast service
Good value for money Prompt & reliable delivery Left where requested Good quality prlduct
The staff helped me find an exact replacement bathroom sink. Item arrived well packed and in time stated. Very pleased overall with the purchase
Easy ordering process, sales staff were quick to respond.. was expecting to wait a few days for delivery but literally came next day. Product exactly as described, looks beautiful in my home. Would defo shop here again!
UK Bathroom Store  5 star review on 24th January 2022 UK Bathroom Store  5 star review on 24th January 2022
Was looking for something different in a basin/Pedestal.and wow di I.it looks so sleek and very nice.very good price in sale.not had it installed yet but when I do its going to set bathroom of too a tee.very good delivery service as well.
Great product will purchase again.
I placed an order with UK Bathroom Store for a 1600 x 760 JT Shower Tray after checking availability. This arrived within 5 days of placing the order. This was a premium product at the more expensive end of the price range. JT advise to carry out a water test prior to installation to check for any bow in the tray and subsequent pooling. I followed this instruction and it was evident there was quite a significant bow and pooling of water. Of course, any measure of customer service is when things go wrong. I contacted UK Bathroom Store and spoke to Aaron. Aaron sorted out an alternative product, arranged collection of the faulty tray, and delivery of the replacement. This was all undertaken with no hassle whatsoever and the replacement tray arrived within 3 days. I cannot recommend this company enough - they return phone calls, respond to emails and if they say something will happen, it does. In my opinion, Aaron was exceptional throughout the transaction and an asset to the company. Please do pass on my thanks to all.
Well priced product delivered within 3 days
Excellent in all respects from product to service. Would not buy from anyone else!
Nice service . Quick response.
UK Bathroom Store is rated 4.59 based on 1,187 reviews