UK Bathroom Store Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend UK Bathroom Store

About UK Bathroom Store : UK Bathroom Store have been providing UK homeowners and the trade with the best in bathrooms, bathroom suites, showers, taps, furniture and bath accessories for over a decade. Our staff have over 50 years combined bathroom industry experience and are waiting to take your call on 01524 841087 to discuss how we can help you get the perfect bathroom or the product you need.

With over 21,000 products on our website, over 50 of the UK's leading brands and thousands in stock for next day delivery we're the perfect place to find your bathroom products. However, if you cannot find the particular Bathroom product you are looking for then give us a call on 01524 841087 and our team will find it for you or advise you of suitable alternatives. We can advise on Bathroom design, sizes and fitting of Bathroom taps, showers and baths etc.

UK Bathroom Store's extensive buying power enables us to offer you the most competitive prices on all brand name baths, showers, taps, bathroom accessories and furniture. If you manage to find any bathroom related products anywhere at a lower price then let us know and we will do our very best to beat any genuine price.

michael@ukbathroomstore.co.uk

Unit 4, Dennison Industrial Estate
Middlegate

"Good web site, easy to purchase. Good price, well packed and received quickly. What's not to like!"
David Wing
Verified Buyer
"excellent service and delivery"
Jessica MacDonald
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, quality product"
"great service, item arrived very quickly at a price much cheaper than I could get in my local bathroom showrooms"
"Stuck with 2 large crates in my garden what my shower cubicle came on driver would not put in my hall and left it in my garden and drove off,will not be using this company again."
I am sorry that our delivery service did not meet your expectations.
I can see from your order that you chose the roadside pallet delivery service, we do ask the drivers to help out where possible and in this instance I do believe the driver wheeled the pallet into the garden to a convenient location for you.
The pallets that we use are large but this is does give us an extremely low breakage rate which our customers tell us is by far the most important factor given tight deadlines by workmen.
There are many local firms that will collect those pallets free of charge as they are able to re use them.
I can only apologise if this experience was not what you were expecting and for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Iain Whyte
Verified Buyer
"Good prices on the items we needed backed up by quick delivery - on the most battered pallet I've ever seen. Fortunately the goods inside were undamaged"
Theresa Tarbuck
Verified Buyer
"Exactly the right product delivered speedily and without fuss"
Sandie Hornby
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality items and fast delivery. Very pleased thank you!"
ROY OLDHAMSTEAD
Verified Buyer
"Order accurate and delivery very prompt also well package could not be better"
Rosemary Busfield
Verified Buyer
"Products arrived carefully packed and within a few days. In good condition on arrival"
"Fantastic price, flexible delivery options and helpful in dealing with hiccup in delivery date."
Steve Ashby
Verified Buyer
"Called and they identified the tap required. Ordered and arrived with no fuss."
"Easy to order and arrived super quick excellent"
Alastair Crook
Verified Buyer
"Good communication all the way, delivery was very good."
Adrian Burford
Verified Buyer
"Still have not received the order after 3 attempts, very poor service."
Apologies that this delivery has not been received.
I can see from the tracking that the address was updated directly with the courier and the requested day and time have also been changed.
The courier still has the parcel and we will contact them today to see if we can get the item actually handed over to the new address.
"Quick and efficient order and delivery"
"Very good service, fast delivery, great price and an excellent product. I am very pleased with my purchase."
"Very helpful at point of sale, delivery arrived on time. Thanks"
"Recessed bathroom cabinet arrived fully as described, free from damage and within the published delivery period."
"Shower arrived quickly and was as expected. Would certainly use again."
UK Bathroom Store is rated 4.47 based on 129 reviews