UK Bathroom Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Bathroom Store
Read UK Bathroom Store  Reviews

About UK Bathroom Store :

UK Bathroom Store have been providing UK homeowners and the trade with the best in bathrooms, bathroom suites, showers, taps, furniture and bath accessories for over a decade. Our staff have over 50 years combined bathroom industry experience and are waiting to take your call on 01524 841087 to discuss how we can help you get the perfect bathroom or the product you need.

With over 21,000 products on our website, over 50 of the UK's leading brands and thousands in stock for next day delivery we're the perfect place to find your bathroom products. However, if you cannot find the particular Bathroom product you are looking for then give us a call on 01524 841087 and our team will find it for you or advise you of suitable alternatives. We can advise on Bathroom design, sizes and fitting of Bathroom taps, showers and baths etc.

UK Bathroom Store's extensive buying power enables us to offer you the most competitive prices on all brand name baths, showers, taps, bathroom accessories and furniture. If you manage to find any bathroom related products anywhere at a lower price then let us know and we will do our very best to beat any genuine price.

michael@ukbathroomstore.co.uk

Unit 4, Dennison Industrial Estate
Middlegate

The whole point of the slow-close feature is that it should close quietly whereas it begins to close slowly and then drops suddenly making a loud bang on closure. Instead of noise absorbing rubber you’ve chosen to use very hard plastic, which totally defeats the object. Such a shame and quite puzzling.
Finally an online site that works the first time around and fast 21st century ease of use - great delivery on tome and complete set of instructions seems like basis stuff but most of tome it is not done
Friendly and efficient service
Fast delivery and competitive prices
Customer service team very good. They contacted me immediately to say they Could not fulfil order within the timescale stated on website. Refund offered immediately.
Very efficient and basin arrived before expected
I have been asked to write a review for items which have not yet been delivered to me. The order was place almost a fortnight ago and i have heard nothing since. No sign of a delivery and no communication to let me know what's going on. Dreadfully disappointed as this is now holding up my project and costing me money.
I had to call again today to chasexa delivery date, I was sent an email reply that frankly made no sense at all. The gentleman I spoke to said the order was due to be delivered on Tuesday, as it is now Thursday and I have still not received the package and there has been no contact from the courier to specify a delivery slot, he looked on the suppliers site and said the delivery has been rescheduled for Monday but he would need to call them tomorrow to confirm the package has actually been sent. The order was placed on the 26th and should have taken 2 days to arrive, if I actually receive it on Monday it will have taken 14 days. I'm not holding my breath that I will get the package, what really annoys me is the lack of information and the attitude of its not our fault as the manufacturer is completing the delivery. My contract is with Uk bathrooms not RAK and if they can't meet the delivery time then it is there fault as they are all to eager to take payment and then fob me of with excuses.
Excellent service, came next day, quality product.
Fantastic service, would definitely recommend
Excellent service, cheapest price and very fast delivery.
good product
Ordered Flova Brassware for new house. Excellent helpful service and fast delivery
Product was delivered swiftly and in the time frame quoted. Perfect service.
Very good service and beautiful quality.
Incredibly helpful. Would 100% recommend!
Great communication and order delivered correctly. Really easy to deal with. Thanks.
Very quick dispatch and item arrived 2 days later. Really happy. Thanks.
Prompt delivery. Sanitary ware was faulty, but the problem was resolved very quickly by email and a replacement item was sent 2 days later.
Beautiful product, well packaged, very quick delivery exactly as stated
UK Bathroom Store is rated 4.57 based on 1,063 reviews