UK Bathroom Store Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend UK Bathroom Store

About UK Bathroom Store : UK Bathroom Store have been providing UK homeowners and the trade with the best in bathrooms, bathroom suites, showers, taps, furniture and bath accessories for over a decade. Our staff have over 50 years combined bathroom industry experience and are waiting to take your call on 01524 841087 to discuss how we can help you get the perfect bathroom or the product you need.

With over 21,000 products on our website, over 50 of the UK's leading brands and thousands in stock for next day delivery we're the perfect place to find your bathroom products. However, if you cannot find the particular Bathroom product you are looking for then give us a call on 01524 841087 and our team will find it for you or advise you of suitable alternatives. We can advise on Bathroom design, sizes and fitting of Bathroom taps, showers and baths etc.

UK Bathroom Store's extensive buying power enables us to offer you the most competitive prices on all brand name baths, showers, taps, bathroom accessories and furniture. If you manage to find any bathroom related products anywhere at a lower price then let us know and we will do our very best to beat any genuine price.

michael@ukbathroomstore.co.uk

Unit 4, Dennison Industrial Estate
Middlegate

"Very pleased. Extremely helpful."
"Very good quality taps and very fast delivery. Unfortunately, had to return taps as colour did not match the ones we were replacing. Would have no hesitation in recommending this company."
"on time, trust worthy and reliable. god products"
"Generally good service on purchasing, although communication about lead times & delivery was a little slow. I had to ring a couple of times to chase up. Pricing is good & I'm sure, once installed, the items will look terrific."
"It was a shame the product I ordered arrived damaged, so I couldn’t use it. But the customer service after that was absolutely brilliant. They resolved an issue in no time. For that reason I will use them again and with great confidence."
"Good website easy to order, quick delivery with accurate 1 hour time slot."
"I ordered a bathroom, cabinet and was contacted to say it was arriving on Monday. It didn’t arrive, I rang and was told it would be here Wednesday. It arrived today. Sadly on the discription it states that it has an integral shaver point, but it doesn’t. Now waiting for it to be collected. What a waste of time and effort."
"I had no problem finding the item required and ordering same. It was delivered far quicker then I imagined it would be and with no problems."
"Found the bathroom fan I wanted, ordered and no fuss here the next day. Great service, thank you."
"10/10. Best price, quick service, excellent quality."
"Great products, prices and customer service. As a company I would definitely buy from them again."
"Great prices and really fast delivery"
"No problems, good service"
"Goods well packed, of good quality and promptly delivered."
"This soap basket was perfect for our cloakroom and a good price in the sale. It was delivered within a couple of days of ordering so also very pleased with the service."
"good product and good service delivering it"
"UK Bathroom store were amazing. I needed the radiator valves ASAP and they arranged deliver for next day. I would use them again."
"Good price and excellent service. Ordered a shower enclosure and it was delivered in 3 days up in Aberdeen. One small pack of three screws missing, which was not their fault. Rang up and the were very helpful and said they would contact the manufacturer. The screws were recieved in the post 2 days later. Would defininetly use them again."
"i ordered from Dublin. The saving was substantial and the customer service was first class . Delivery was prompt ."
"Prompt delivery, excellent prices and a great product range"
UK Bathroom Store is rated 4.52 based on 414 reviews