UK Bathroom Store Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend UK Bathroom Store

About UK Bathroom Store : UK Bathroom Store have been providing UK homeowners and the trade with the best in bathrooms, bathroom suites, showers, taps, furniture and bath accessories for over a decade. Our staff have over 50 years combined bathroom industry experience and are waiting to take your call on 01524 841087 to discuss how we can help you get the perfect bathroom or the product you need.

With over 21,000 products on our website, over 50 of the UK's leading brands and thousands in stock for next day delivery we're the perfect place to find your bathroom products. However, if you cannot find the particular Bathroom product you are looking for then give us a call on 01524 841087 and our team will find it for you or advise you of suitable alternatives. We can advise on Bathroom design, sizes and fitting of Bathroom taps, showers and baths etc.

UK Bathroom Store's extensive buying power enables us to offer you the most competitive prices on all brand name baths, showers, taps, bathroom accessories and furniture. If you manage to find any bathroom related products anywhere at a lower price then let us know and we will do our very best to beat any genuine price.

michael@ukbathroomstore.co.uk

Unit 4, Dennison Industrial Estate
Middlegate

"Very helpful staff which was great as we were needing the items urgently. Items arrived as promised. Would certainly use again."
"I am not happy about this product"
I am sorry to hear that you were not happy with this product.
It's a product we have sold quite a number of and it's usually well received.
This particular item should be fairly simple to fit as it just requires two profiles to be screwed into the wall at each end of the bath.
As we suggested by e-mail we have both ourselves and phoenix technical helpline who would be more than happy to walk you the installation if you need any assistance at all.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch and we will do our best to help.
"Needed a part urgently and it was delivered on time with no fuss."
"Great customer service. Quick and efficient replies to emails. Shame you don't do next day delivery."
"Great value! Great service! Great delivery! I would use again and again without hesitation."
"Was kept informed about delivery, given a 2 hour slot on the day, and was delivered as promised. Item well packed and as described."
"Very quick delivery, thank"
"Delayed delivery"
I am very sorry about the delay in the delivery of your chrome soap dish.
We did advise a delviery date which we missed due to an issue with the stock arriving in time from the manufacturer.
We do work hard to ensure that all goods are delivered to customers within the times set out on the website but can only apologise that this has been missed in this instance.
"All very good."
"Delivered as stated. Still in original package as my plumber is not yet available to fit."
"STANDARD INTERNET COMPANY"
"I bought a close coupled toilet from them when the toilet arrived some of the fixings to secure the toilet to the wall was missing, I emailed uk bathroom store and my reply from the manager was they don’t have wall fixings, to cut a long story short I contacted the manufactures who are sending me the missing parts to secure my toilet to the wall. I won’t be rushing back to buy from uk bathroom store."
Apologies I believe this was some confusion between ourselves and the manufacturers,
We have originally been informed that the parts you needed were part of the fixing frame rather than the pan and as such we referred you to the manufacturer.
When you called them this was not the case and they were actually part of the pan system hence them agreeing to send them to you direct.
I can only apologise for the confusion, we certainly did not mean to not be helpful, had we understood the situation better we would have sent them immediately, We have now asked the manufacturer for clarity on the components of these products.
"Wide range of products with prompt reliable delivery company."
"Customer service was very good and delivery was fast and product arrived with no damage. However the product had not been packed correctly so I received an incorrect component. Manufacturer corrected the fault quickly."
Hi I am sorry to hear that your order did not arrive as expected, however I cannot see any correspondence regarding this and the item we sent you only consisted of one component. If you can contact our customer service team we will investigate this for you and see what we can do etc.
Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
"Ordered new cloakroom washbasin. Very happy with the order processing and delivery. Very pleased with the washbasin. Looking forward to having it fitted. Would use this company again 😁"
"Tap good price and delivered quickly. Thank you"
"Offered at a great price and delivered quickly. Thanks"
"great selection of products and generally good availability. My order was placed and I have received all but one item within 4 working days. Use these guys!"
"Great service. Prompt delivery."
"Very prompt delivery. Product very good. There was some damage to the product but this was replaced very promptly. Only criticism was the lack of communication regarding my complaint. They dealt with it and sent replacement by return but I was not advised so had to keep enquiring ."
UK Bathroom Store is rated 4.53 based on 681 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access