UK Bathroom Store Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend UK Bathroom Store

About UK Bathroom Store : UK Bathroom Store have been providing UK homeowners and the trade with the best in bathrooms, bathroom suites, showers, taps, furniture and bath accessories for over a decade. Our staff have over 50 years combined bathroom industry experience and are waiting to take your call on 01524 841087 to discuss how we can help you get the perfect bathroom or the product you need.

With over 21,000 products on our website, over 50 of the UK's leading brands and thousands in stock for next day delivery we're the perfect place to find your bathroom products. However, if you cannot find the particular Bathroom product you are looking for then give us a call on 01524 841087 and our team will find it for you or advise you of suitable alternatives. We can advise on Bathroom design, sizes and fitting of Bathroom taps, showers and baths etc.

UK Bathroom Store's extensive buying power enables us to offer you the most competitive prices on all brand name baths, showers, taps, bathroom accessories and furniture. If you manage to find any bathroom related products anywhere at a lower price then let us know and we will do our very best to beat any genuine price.

michael@ukbathroomstore.co.uk

Unit 4, Dennison Industrial Estate
Middlegate

"Sarah at UK Bathroom Store was super helpful. The price of the bath was the best I found on the internet. The delivery charge was fantastic, plus a great delivery driver. I will be back for more bathroom items next year."
"Great service, product was cheaper than anywhere else and they called me to advise on delivery timings. Very pleasant to deal with, would definitely use again."
"Have shopped with UK Bathroom Store on many occasions. I like the range of products and the prices."
"After spending £90 on a toilet seat I needed to make sure I got the correct colour. I used the online chat service to make sure the colours represented online were accurate. The representative told me the colour was ‘like a magnolia’ however when it arrived, it was more a blue/green tint. As I have to pay for returns on top of what was an expensive purchase anyway, I have not sent this back. Disappointing experience unfortunately."
I am very sorry that you were not happy with the colour of the toilet seat.
We did go to great lengths to try and describe the colour of the seat for you, it's always very difficult when you are trying to accurately match the colour of another unrelated product in a bathroom, especially when the item is made from a different material.
You can of course return the goods to us within 30 days for a full refund providing the goods have not been fitted.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
"Very Good ! Pre order telephone enquiry helpful and pleasant; product was as expected and delivery was quicker than originally quoted. No problems at all. Merry Xmas"
"Though the item was out of stock, the unit was delivered ahead of the new delivery time."
"Excellent service. All products came quickly and when I needed to make changes to my order they were very efficient with communication and extremely helpful."
"fast and easy service"
"Quality very good and good value, delivered promptly"
"We bought this mirror for our new bathroom. It arrived within 3 days and was just what we wanted but, unfortunately, when we went to put it up, we found a crack on the mirrored side. We contacted UK Bathroomstore and sent a photo of the damage. There was no quibble and a replacement was sent immediately, which arrived the next day. Just got to unpack and install it now. You can’t get much better customer service than that - UK Bathroomstore were exceptional! Would highly recommend the mirror and the service."
"Saw what I wanted at a price that was fair; ordered and received a few days later. I’m pleased with the product and the service I received. I’d use and recommend UK Bathroom Store."
"Good company. Easy ordering. Nice product. Prompt delivery."
"Great service, nice product. Thanks"
"Found the website very user friendly and easy to navigate. An excellent range of bathroom accessories and a helpline numer for advice if needed. Sales team were pleasant and helpful. Goods arrived very promptly, well packaged and as described. I would certainly be back to use them again for bathroom supplies."
"Haven't installed the toilet yet and so cannot remark on it. The service of getting it here efficiently was excellent."
"Shower head arrived the day after i’d Ordered it !!"
"Polite service. Excellent competitive price. Delivered punctually."
"Delivery very expensive £35! and took almost two weeks to arrive. Wasn't kept informed and website should give an estimate of when the item will arrive by and whether it is in stock. Next day delivery option should be available. Small item arrived on a wooden pallet. Luckily the driver took it."
I am sorry you feel our delivery fell short of your expectations.
We work very hard to make sure our goods arrive in pristine condition. In this instance your order was for a vanity unit and washbasin and as such we felt this was a very fragile item that would not have survived a journey through a standard courier network, we therefore sent the goods on a secure pallet network.
Although a more expensive option, it does almost guarantee the goods arriving in perfect condition and given the large cost of these goods we felt it justified and necessary.
We don't offer next day services on these type of goods as specialist carriers such as this are not able to transport this style of product that quickly.
We feel that the 2-3 service is far better at ensuring the quality of delivery rather than a speedier but more risky option.
I can only apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
"Great service and very pleased with the product"
"UK Bathroom Store had the right product at the right price and delivered quickly with no hassle"
UK Bathroom Store is rated 4.52 based on 476 reviews