UK Bathroom Store Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend UK Bathroom Store

About UK Bathroom Store : UK Bathroom Store have been providing UK homeowners and the trade with the best in bathrooms, bathroom suites, showers, taps, furniture and bath accessories for over a decade. Our staff have over 50 years combined bathroom industry experience and are waiting to take your call on 01524 841087 to discuss how we can help you get the perfect bathroom or the product you need.

With over 21,000 products on our website, over 50 of the UK's leading brands and thousands in stock for next day delivery we're the perfect place to find your bathroom products. However, if you cannot find the particular Bathroom product you are looking for then give us a call on 01524 841087 and our team will find it for you or advise you of suitable alternatives. We can advise on Bathroom design, sizes and fitting of Bathroom taps, showers and baths etc.

UK Bathroom Store's extensive buying power enables us to offer you the most competitive prices on all brand name baths, showers, taps, bathroom accessories and furniture. If you manage to find any bathroom related products anywhere at a lower price then let us know and we will do our very best to beat any genuine price.

michael@ukbathroomstore.co.uk

Unit 4, Dennison Industrial Estate
Middlegate

"Reasonably prices, quick delivery, no damage, very happy"
"The Supply of this product was quick and efficient. However on opening the delivery box unfortunately the toilet pan was broken into many pieces"
"Good service, sensible price and quick delivery"
"Vado Chrome Robe Hooks were expensive but lovely quality when our project manager used them for our new bathroom, therefore when we did our downstairs cloak room we wanted the same ones which UK bathroom store were selling at a very reasonable price. Service was good too. I would recommend the company and their product from this experience"
"The shower lights eventually came and I installed them successfully they look very good and I am pleased with the outcome.However they took more than a week to arrive."
"Excellent products Excellent service No hesitation in using again Thank you"
"Very quick and efficient from order to delivery. Would definitely use again."
"Good choice of products and quick delivery"
"Great price, very fast delivery."
"Great service & communication. Quality products and prices."
"Really efficient service, received my order very quickly."
"I was charged on order for an item that was out of stock. I only discovered it was on back order when I emailed them asking where my order was. They gave me the option at that point to cancel or wait with an estimated delivery date. I choose to wait and the item showed up be it a further two days later than the estimate. Why did I have to email them, they should be proactive and why was I charged for an out of stock item? Not impressed..."
"My order was delivered within 3 days. by standard delivery. I was kept in the loop about delivery by text messages by the driver and he arrived well within my time slot. He was very friendly and helpful.. I will not hesitate to use UK Bathroom Store in the future."
"I have been totally impressed with the service provided by UK Bathroom Store. Not only did they offer the best price for the items I needed, they also helped with some initial queries I had and the subsequent returns process for one item I needed to send back. I've dealt with two different people within the business and they were both excellent. Would definitely recommend. Thanks, Mike."
"Very good service. Always keeping us informed of delivery schedule."
"Very prompt delivery, excellent communication, well packaged and an accurate delivery time slot. Would certainly recommend the company and have further orders to place."
"I needed to make sure a radiator I needed was in stock before I ordered it. UK Bathroom Store checked and when I ordered it told me when it would be delivered to me. It was then delivered on time. I then had a question about the joints on the stainless steel radiator. UK Bathroom Store were very helpful and told me they were very difficult to do but that if I wasn't happy I could return the radiator. I kept it, and it is now installed and looks very good. Overall UK Bathroom store were very good and I would use them again and recommend them."
"Very helpful on the phone and goods arrived on time. Wonderful, thank you."
"Goods were of great quality would recommend to friends and family."
"Good service fast delivery would buy again"
UK Bathroom Store is rated 4.54 based on 319 reviews