UK Bathroom Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Bathroom Store
Read UK Bathroom Store  Reviews

About UK Bathroom Store :

UK Bathroom Store have been providing UK homeowners and the trade with the best in bathrooms, bathroom suites, showers, taps, furniture and bath accessories for over a decade. Our staff have over 50 years combined bathroom industry experience and are waiting to take your call on 01524 841087 to discuss how we can help you get the perfect bathroom or the product you need.

With over 21,000 products on our website, over 50 of the UK's leading brands and thousands in stock for next day delivery we're the perfect place to find your bathroom products. However, if you cannot find the particular Bathroom product you are looking for then give us a call on 01524 841087 and our team will find it for you or advise you of suitable alternatives. We can advise on Bathroom design, sizes and fitting of Bathroom taps, showers and baths etc.

UK Bathroom Store's extensive buying power enables us to offer you the most competitive prices on all brand name baths, showers, taps, bathroom accessories and furniture. If you manage to find any bathroom related products anywhere at a lower price then let us know and we will do our very best to beat any genuine price.

michael@ukbathroomstore.co.uk

Unit 4, Dennison Industrial Estate
Middlegate

Excellent company to deal with good communication and very quick at sorting out any problems very good customer services I will definitely use again
The product I ordered was delivered in good time, and uk bathroom store provided the most competitive price.
I have been asked to review a product which I have yet to receive. The picture was clear and looked exactly like the one I wanted to buy. UK Bathroom Store contacted me to say that it will not be in stock for a couple of weeks and asked if I was prepared to wait. I agreed and now have time to write a review on a bath tap rather than fit it. Nice!!
Good company to deal with. Excellent communication. Very helpful processing replacement of a damaged product. Would recommend.
Efficient service
AFTER LOOKING AT SEVERAL COMPANIES ON LINE WE DECIDED TO BUY ITEMS FOR UK BATHROOM STORE AS PRICES VERY COMPETITIVE. GREAT COMMUNICATION AND ITEMS SENT VERY QUICKLY -WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Was really happy with the service, prices, and delivery
Easy web site, good updates on order progress, prompt delivery
Excellent service. Item as described & arrived when it was due to. Will definitely use this company again.
Great products, great prices and top-notch customer service. We used ukbathroomstore when we kitted out our other bathroom some 5 years ago and had no hesitation in giving them a try again this time. Their prices are very competitive and they have a great range of quality products so we ordered everything we needed through them. Their communication is good and we received everything within the agreed timescale with no issues. The only issue we had was my fault, I ordered the incorrect shower tray so it had to be returned and replaced which they handled for me, the shower tray was collected one day and I received the refund in my account the next day. I dealt with Marc from start to finish and he really looked after me and made sure that everything went smoothly. Their strapline is ‘Internet prices with showroom backup', spot on as far as I am concerned, in fact better service than our local luxury bathroom specialist. Would definitely recommend and use again
Excellent service
Good quality product delivered very quickly- excellent!
very efficient and a good price
Easy online ordering. Questions answered promptly and politely. Goods arrived in a timely fashion with regular calls from the delivery driver confirming arrival time. Very pleased.
Product arrived on time and as described. I'm really pleased with my purchase and the service received.
Great Service and delivered on delivery date
Really great service. No issues at all. Would recommend
So easy to order from these people. Telephone up and get their best prices, if stuff is in stock deliveries come in a couple of days. Excellent service thanks!
Bought toilet seat good quality product would recommend excellent service
Prompt delivery and product as described.
UK Bathroom Store is rated 4.56 based on 884 reviews