UK Bathroom Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Bathroom Store
Read UK Bathroom Store  Reviews

About UK Bathroom Store :

UK Bathroom Store have been providing UK homeowners and the trade with the best in bathrooms, bathroom suites, showers, taps, furniture and bath accessories for over a decade. Our staff have over 50 years combined bathroom industry experience and are waiting to take your call on 01524 841087 to discuss how we can help you get the perfect bathroom or the product you need.

With over 21,000 products on our website, over 50 of the UK's leading brands and thousands in stock for next day delivery we're the perfect place to find your bathroom products. However, if you cannot find the particular Bathroom product you are looking for then give us a call on 01524 841087 and our team will find it for you or advise you of suitable alternatives. We can advise on Bathroom design, sizes and fitting of Bathroom taps, showers and baths etc.

UK Bathroom Store's extensive buying power enables us to offer you the most competitive prices on all brand name baths, showers, taps, bathroom accessories and furniture. If you manage to find any bathroom related products anywhere at a lower price then let us know and we will do our very best to beat any genuine price.

michael@ukbathroomstore.co.uk

Unit 4, Dennison Industrial Estate
Middlegate

Quick delivery. Online chat service fast & helpful. Toilet seat fitted perfectly
Very good service, money refunded when bath I ordered could not be delivered ready for my bathroom start date, radiator was delivered quickly
Very good price and prompt service.
Great service. Speedy delivery. Will certainly use again.
Very helpful when I called to check what accessories i needed. Also, rearranged suppliers to ensure that I got my bath delivered when it was needed. Very pleased.
Very happy with UK Bathroom store. Received products and great quality too
Good price. The selection was big. The tap I bought had everything we needed so I didn’t have to worry about finding other bits that would fit.
Very well priced products and various manufacturers, good choice , prompt action if problems in delivery, can’t find fault well done .
Best price I could find & fast delivery
Deserved a 5Star review although we have had numerous conversations and emails regarding a particular product fault. I believe it is beyond their control, the fault lies with the manufacturer HIB,
A most help full team who answered my queries before purchasing.
Excellent service & quality of product. Exactly as expected.
Good taps. High quality. Reasonable price. Fast delivery from within the UK.
Stocking what I wanted at a fair price was my main objective. UKBS went above and beyond with the after sales department Being super efficient… I am now looking for other bathroom fittings And will use UKBS..once you start eh guys….
Excellent service from placing order to delivery. Product exactly what we required.
Great service…. From purchase to delivery 😁😁😁
Good quality items and prompt delivery.
I made a mistake with my order and accidentally ordered a graphite rather than black toilet seat (photos are the same) and my experience with the customer services team was poor at best. I accept this was my mistake but the customer service team were condescending and rude. Will not be ordering from here again.
Great service
Bought a toilet seat from UK Bathroom Store in Aug 2021. Initial product arrived damaged. UK Bathroom store efficiently replaced within a couple of days, collecting the damaged product.
UK Bathroom Store is rated 4.58 based on 1,130 reviews