UK-appliances.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend UK-appliances.com

About UK-appliances.com: Our company is a main dealer for Siemens, Neff, Bosch and many others. Our showroom and warehouse are located just inside the M25 we offer the very best prices on quality appliances all with free delivery!

02084326466

sales@uk-appliances.com

14 Kingsway,Coney Hall Parade,

C Constable
Verified Buyer
"Now proud owners of a fabulous Miele Washing Machine. Delivered and installed with the minimum of fuss at a time that suited us. The price was the best I could find. Very happy!"
"Great price supported by an excellent service by Steve. Will recommend to my friends who need new appliances. Must add , the in-house delivery person was also very supportive."
"Excellent service, Steve was more than helpful."
"UK-appliances provide a really good service, keeping you informed from ordering to delivery. I would highly recommend them as they offer such competitive prices and a great service."
"Great value for money, easy to choose what I wanted from the website and ordering process was quick and painless. Delivery was prompt on the day and when I had a query post installation it was resolved quickly and easily by phone. Great service overall. The only thing that didn't happen properly was the information about the delivery slot. I was told by email I would be told my delivery slot the day before and in the end I had to call on the day to find it out. Otherwise all very good."
"This is the second machine I have purchased from UK Appliances this year - absolutely outstanding service all around."
"Great service. Reliable, honest and friendly. Wholeheartedly recommended!"
"Steve and Paul were excellent, what they didn't know about kitchen appliances wasn't worth knowing!!! Great installation"
"The sales team was extremely responsive and helpful when ordering. They were able to arrange delivery for a date that worked perfectly for my travel schedule. The fitter was friendly and knowledgeable and went above and beyond to fit my integrated dishwasher despite some challenges left by my original kitchen installer! This is probably the best experience I have ever had from beginning to end! And the price was excellent too!"
"Easy to deal with and order items not even on the website which meant I could order everything from one place."
"We ordered our entire kitchen from UK appliances. Everything about it was a pleasure. I was even informed of extra parts needed for the type of extractor fan I was buying - that nobody else had spotted. Everything arrived in great condition and in time. Communication was top class. Price was better than I had found anywhere else. Highly recommended!"
"Best price I could find, good communications and delivery within a four hour window at no extra charge. Buy with confidence from U.K.- appliances."
"Excellent price with delivery and installation as promised and timely - Could not ask for more!"
P Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"Fast,friendly,tidy and installed perfectly.up and running 100% happy👍"
B Quarterman
Verified Buyer
"UK-Appliances offered a great service and then lived up to that promise. I ordered my fully integrated Miele Dishwasher on the Tuesday, having enquired when it might be delivered and installed. Uk-Appliances then delivered it on the Friday as promised and installed the beautiful new dishwasher and removed my old machine. They were very efficient and effective leaving the kitchen spotless. What more can one say! Great value for money, brilliant service and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Brian, Tunbridge Wells"
"one word for Steve and UK Appliances - Outstanding. I put in a pretty big order (c£12k) and was, as you can imagine, a little concerned paying so much up front to a company i had never dealt with before. But 2 months later all appliances have been delivered and i'm so impressed with the price and more importantly the service. I asked Steve to hold on delivering several items - no problem at all. I switched date with them - no problem. An oven turned up with a tiny dent in it - no problem - it was picked up and a replacement delivered at no cost and very quickly. Thanks guys. 10/10 recommend."
"Great service, fast delivery and excellent prices. Just got an integrated Miele dishwasher and the installer took great care to fit it and align the door and get everything working. Well worth paying extra for installation."
"I bought a Miele dishwasher from this company. They installed and took away the old dishwasher and were super efficient. They delivered when the said they would. Would highly recommend them"
"Excellent service all round. Delivered very quickly by very friendly and helpful staff and kept informed of delivery time and date. Very competitive price as well. Would use again."
"Excellent service from UK-Appliances.com from ordering to delivery. I realised that this web site was the cheapest for Miele dishwashers and very close to where i live. In the past i have ordered directly from Miele. The service has been pristine as i have been informed of the status of my order on a regular basis and they were very accomodating regarding the delivery day and time. The delivery person was actually working directly for the company and was extremely nice. I will order again from them."
UK-appliances.com is rated 4.94 based on 70 reviews