UFH Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend UFH Services Ltd

Tell us how UFH Services Ltd made you happy
Vicky and the team provided the most effective service and after sales care. Our UFH had packed up but UHF Services diagnosed and repaired the problem quickly and effectively. Their comms about when they would turn up were A1 which made planning for their visit much easier. If I had a UFH problem in future I wouldn’t hesitate to contact them again.
UFH Services were brilliant from start to finish. I didn't know if electric underfloor heating could be fixed. I found UFH on internet search and made enquiry. I got a phone from Vicky within the hour who explained how their service worked. A very simple form later and things progressed rapidly, and Doug booked in to carry out repair. Things went exactly as described, in fact Doug called as he was ahead of schedule. Doug had the gear to pin point the fault exactly, and with the loss of just one tile, fault was fixed and repair tested with a thermal image to see it working again. Pricing was clearly given upfront and although not cheap was worthy of the outcome. Bill settled over the phone with extra £25 for new temperature probe. Received a detailed report with photos detailing the fault, repair and testing. All in all very happy and would recommend UFH
First contact with Vicki was very reassuring, who gave us confidence to go ahead with the repair. Brad was very efficient polite and helpful and quickly found the problem caused by an installation fault. This was fixed with the minimum amount of fuss and disruption. Everything was left clean and tidy with the added bonus that all that is now necessary is a thin layer of tile cement and the replacement of one tile. A much better result than having the entire kitchen dug up, which many the 'advisors' we contacted were suggesting was necessary.

There was an additional charge because the mat was buried under 4 inches of screed but that did entail extra effort to fix the repair.

Thoroughly recommend - I think any scepticism that the technique used by UHF 'won't work' is very likely to be unfounded.
From the first phon-call, Vicky was helpful, reassuring and clear about the process and cost. I've had lots of bad experiences with work being done around the house / builders in general and UFH provided an object lesson in how things should be done. Brad arrived on time and was a pleasure to have around. The work was done efficiently and went along exactly as Vicky had described. Amazing stuff.
New Bathroom just finished with one problem. Under Floor Heating didn’t work even though it was tested before the tiles were laid.
Brad from UFH services found the fault in quick time, removed a tile and repaired the fault, excellent. A real craftsman, highly skilled and a very professional repair. I couldn’t recommend them more highly.
We had the full downstairs of our house tiled with underfloor heating installed. Once realising the mat in our living room wasn’t working I contacted UFH services, they sent a engineer out and within 5 minutes he had located a broken wire, he then went on to lift 1 tile and carry out a repair on the mat. I can’t recommend UFH highly enough. We received a 5 star service from them. Thanks again.
I contacted UFH after having tiles laid throughout the downstairs of my house only to find my underfloor heating mat not working in the living room. They found the broken wire within 5 mins, lifted out 1 tile and carried out the repair. A fantastic service offered and I would highly recommend. Thanks again.
Phone call to ask for advice and a visit (both parties rapidly realised that a visit to Edinburgh, although possible, would have to take into account other planned visits to the area). I was given free, affable, accurate, relevant advice that resulted in a locally derived solution. One hundred percent customer service without me being a customer!!
Philip D Welsby
Doug visited us as our lounge underfloor heating had failed. He quickly discovered where the fault was, repaired it and now we have a fully working system. The repair involved drilling into the concrete floor but Doug ensured there was minimal dust and hoovered up when finished. The fixed cost beforehand was very good as Doug advised that it didn't matter how long it took him to find the fault, the cost was fully inclusive and only chargeable once the repair had been completed.
We had electric underfloor heating put in about 9 months ago along with a new kitchen. It went pop. The weather was cold, the house was cold and given the floor tiles were my wife's pride and joy, life looked miserable! UFH did their best to arrange an engineer visit and from start to finish the service was exceptional.
Incredibly knowledgable in their field from initial call with Vicky through to the engineer, Brad, on site, simply excellent. Ended in one tile coming up and my wife finally stopped crying! Probably one of the best companies I have had the pleasure of using.
Our underfloor heating system had failed in the ensuite bathroom more than 18 months ago and I was reluctant to get it fixed. I contacted UHF Services and was concerned that they operated from more than 100 miles away. Amazingly they had an engineer in the area that same day and within 4 hours of making the phone call, the problems were fixed. A clean and tidy job and all my reservations were overcome by this excellent company.
From the moment I contacted UFH I had a good feeling about their abilities. From booking the job through to completion Doug and his team were a pleasure to deal with. Very professional and courteous. When our kitchen underfloor heating went wrong I was expecting a huge expense. Instead (using technology out of a Sci-fi movie!), they managed to fix the problem with minimal fuss and disruption at a cost that was hundreds as opposed to thousands. Just one tile had to come up and we have a rather large kitchen. I was amazed. Can’t recommend them highly enough.
Excellent service, very professional. Would definitely use and recommend UFH Services.
Our underfloor heating was not working and I contacted UFH .
I SPOKE TO Vicky , who was helpful and charming and as I have a baby at home , she organised a visit within days of making contact.
I had Doug come in at crack of dawn this morning.
He was absolutely brilliant ,he diagnosed the problem, mended the fault and did tests to check the whole system
Doug was professional, polite and explained everything comprehensively
We are absolutely delighted that we now have a perfectly functioning warm floor
The cost was fair and it was easy to make payment over the phone
UFH have once again provided me with an excellent service. Having used them 6 years ago and being put at ease of all my concerns with my heating being fixed under Karndean flooring, when my heating failed again, I didn't hesitate to book UFH.

The engineer, Brad, was on time,friendly, reassuring and clearly an expert in his field. 2
Two new faults were identified and repaired within 3 hours. Brad explained what he was doing and demonstrated both how he had fixed it and that it was now working. Brad left no mess in my lounge and also offered solutions to me to allow me control a large area of underfloor heating more efficiently,
Vicky in the office is as friendly, professional and helpful as she was 6 years ago and she was able to arrange the site visit very quickly for me at their busiest time of year.
Thanks again to you all at UFH - I hope not to need your services again, but if I do I wouldn't look anywhere else. I recommend UFH to anyone with electric underfloor heating failures - after getting an electrician to check your thermostat first.
From start to finish the service was excellent. Customer care was exceptional. The office communicated with me constantly and the engineer was superb. 10/10.
The service was on-time, efficient, tidy, polite and successful. Thank you.
Highly recommended.
UFH Services were very well organised and completed our repairs with the least amount of mess possible. Recommended.
Doug arrived on the right day at the right time and repaired our underfloor heating without fuss or mess and in no time at all.
I could not wish for a better service.
I forgot to mention that Vicki was so helpful too. Thank you all.
UFH Services Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 635 reviews