UFH Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend UFH Services Ltd

Tell us how UFH Services Ltd made you happy
UFH were a dream to do business. Vicky in the office was helpful and efficient. She explained the process and fixed pricing system. She kept us informed all the way through. Our engineer arrive on time and proved to be helpful, pleasant and effective. Diagnosed the fault quickly and got it fixed. Clean tidy and very knowledgeable. Even showed us how to set up the new programmer. Great company to do business with.
great service fixed in an hour
Top services from A-Z.
Saved me time, money, left clean and provided with top class help and advise.

Many thanks
Went above and beyond for me, such a breath of fresh air after having a dodgy builder, they have the right equipment, keep you informed throughout, follow-up calls and they worked in personal time to sort everything out for me. Absolute pleasure to have them at my home and now I have fully operational UFH, wow roll on the cold weather that’s all I can say, oh and thanks again what a great bunch of people.
Carried out the work exactly as they said they would and charged exactly what was agreed.

Vicky was friendly and helpful, all in all a good experience.
The UFH specialist (Bradley) was on time, professional, friendly and was helpful in solving a badly installed UFH system. He left with us feeling happy and safe that it's now resolved My initial enquiry was picked up very quickly by Vicky and all parts of the process was smooth. Thanks!
I am a man of few words

Suffice to say Brad left us happy 5 star buddies. Xx

Graham&Janet
Chislehurst
Excellent company. From the initial call with Vicky and the appointment yesterday. Brad arrived on time. Great personality and extremely professional. Fantastic job. We were anxious and had no reason to be so. Minimal disruption and Brad did a great repair. The Fenlon’s
Good job Brad, found and sorted the problem.
I think it was Brad that attended this morning, arrived bang on time, very pleasant and smart, talked thru what had happened and left him to it.
Very tidy and cleaned up, went over everything he had done.
Excellent service from the initial telephone chat with Vicky to the engineer
Highly recommended
Chaz
Electrian on time well presented and well mannered carried out work explaining how he would repair the heating. Work carried out quickly and efficiently. Well worth the price as it would have been prohibitive to have to take up all tiles remove everything and start from scratch with new tiles. He managed to save 5 of the mosaics, but I have spares so am ok. I recommend their services.
Spot on time, knowledgable, friendly, fixed the problem and cleaned up! What’s not to like!
Very happy with the service and communication.
Happy to recommend.
Our UFH has not been working for 6 months, Brad came and fixed it in a couple of hours. No mess and only removed 1 tile !
Very happy Thanks Superman !!!
The operative arrived on time and carried out his work in a pleasant and thorough manner. He was a pleasure to have around. I wouldn’t hesitate to use UFH again.
Response was quick and helpful and the issue was resolved Within a week the engineer was efficient and explained what he had to do, on his leaving we had no tiding up to do
Vicky and Doug were both very helpful and courteous at all times. Doug found and fixed the problem quickly leaving the repair neat and ready for the replacement tile. Very happy with the outcome as I had become to believe a repair wasn't possible before I found and then spoke with UFH. Highly recommended.
Very professional, very easy to deal with Vicky, she was straightforward and clear. The Engineer Brad was very professional and pleasant and tried really hard not to damage any tiles and indeed succeeded in doing so. Would be happy to recommend UFH to anybody who is looking for repairs to underfloor heating.
Great service from beginning to end. Engineers were very pleasant and efficient. Communication was first class. Vicky is very customer focused and easy to deal with.
From the initial phone call with Vicky the service was impeccable.
Brad the engineer was so efficient and considerate.
The fault was found quickly and fixed with the least intrusion possible.
It was such a relief!
I’m grateful that I found UFH and decided to contact them.
Extremely helpful professional service, if you have any problems get intouch with These People they will do everything they can to sort it , very friendly aswell
UFH Services Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 687 reviews