U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited is an independent insurance intermediary wholly owned by a senior management team with over 50 years experience in the non-standard insurance market covering motor, commercial vehicle, fleet, household and motorcycle.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car. We also offer cover for any car from a Mini to a Ferrari and for all ages from 17 to 99.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

U Drive Cover Ltd Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road, Sunbury, TW16 6SB.

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority

U Drive Cover, Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road,

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Amy was very helpful when doing my change of car Very quick and simple
Savanna helped with me change my car making it very easy and stress free. Thank you
i called to change my number plate over and cant believe how quickly and easy it was changed ! thank you udrive
Amy is a credit to UDrive cover she helped me change my vehicle. So quick and easy ! Thank you again
Worst costumer service I will never use this company agin ana i seed to my friends my family to avoid as well and were xp cost 270 for months is very shet services
AVOID !!! AVOID !!! AVOID !!! This coming is a scam and will take your money !!! Avoid at all cost.
Just had exactly the same scam pulled on me which made me question if it is a scam company. They give you a price through comparison then call you back with a different price. But before doing so take the original amount from your account. I refused the increased offer but found they have debited my account. Then its a 7 to 10 wait for a refund minus their costs? What costs, no agreement was made. Be very careful with this company that's all I can say I'll come back and add more when I see how much they scam off me
Someone should call the police on these people they steal your money deposits by increasing the premium after you have paid in the full knowledge 9 out of 10 people will refuse to pay the extortionate re evaluated price and then charge you £75 to try and get your money back, whist everyone's deposit money is held in their account for 30 days to earn interest. Hence they tell you 30 working days for refund less £75.
Stay away from these. When u got quoted price and u call they give you higher price. And charge you higher cancellation fees just bcs they made some changes to the policy!
KYLIE working wonderful! Thanks!
Excellent service
Uhhtrrttuyhh
Excellent 👌🏻
Excellent customer service and duty of care.
Very helpful and I'm happy with that.
Worst costumer service
Appalling customer service it took 4 calls to resurrect my issue as your call handlers kept disconnecting the call with no explanation so after going through the same information 4 times in 10minutes I was finally fobbed off yet again I will never use this company again in future and will highly recommend my friends and family to avoid aswell I hope all future conversations do not turn out to be the same And the matter of my having my car taken due to you error will be corrected and I won’t be out of pocket a further £200+ which I am currently
Unfortunately as a existing customer I can't get quotation for my recently purchased vehicle because of some technical problems, for me it's affecting my job, family finances as well because have to buy short term insurance every day because been promised multiple times buy customer service that it will be sorted within few hours.
Spoke to Alex from U Drive Cover. Approx 15:25 - 15:30 Literally rang up to ask for a quote. Was dealt with a rude and arrogant customer service advisor. Asking questions is important however he was very unprofessional and rude, talked over me. Stay away from this company unless you want your time wasted.
Amy is great 👍