U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

U Drive Cover, Grosvenor House, 4/7 Station Road,

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
The customer service I had from Sarah Harrison today was outstanding. It's very refreshing to speak to someone who's congruent, attentive and friendly. This combination made the renewal process surprisingly effortless and unforgivable. Thanks again !
Received great service from Farzad Majidi. Made things happen easy and fast!
The service I received from your staff memeber Harris jusufovic was great, a real professional and a pleasure to talk to and I can't thank him enough for his great work and effort he put in for me
The girl I spoke to on the phone who arranged my cover was excellent!!! Thankyou
The girl who spoke to me Yazmin was really really helpful
Very happy with my experience! Helped me and was fast and patient
Very easy to apply. Good customer service.
Apologetic and was able to follow up the query, remained efficient and professional throughout the call. Resolved query
Very apologetic and helpful, efficient and remained professional throughout the call, resolved the query.
Very quick and very helpful
The best insurance company in the uk!
They deserve more
Im happy with my incurance and I advice young drives or new drivers to call this company if they looking for cheap insurance Tyrone Philips is a good guy looks after me will take care of you
All of the sales team I spoke to were very helpful and my insurance was set up very quickly thank you for your help.
Had the pleasure to speak to a salesperson Haris. I believe he went above and beyond to help. An actual nice human who isn't just eager to take your money but willing to help.
The young lady I spoke to was very patient and extremely helpful.
Excellent Service
Its so quick nd excellent service
She made me feel at ease and sorted out the problem out for me
Haris has to be the kindest and most helpful individual I’ve ever come across over the phone! Thank you for your service and consideration. I honestly enjoyed getting a policy with U drive cover because of his service! I wish you the best and thank you for being so considerate!
U Drive Cover is rated 3.66 based on 811 reviews