U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Awful communication, Failed promises for call backs, constant long wait times on hold. U DRIVE should be called USELESS.
As a broker they’re hands are tied when it comes to important decisions regarding your policy, with insurers doing underhanded things and seemingly being allowed to do so at will.
I will say Charlotte Howell was professional and really helpful.
SCAM

They miss sell insurance and hike up your insurance price after it has been bought.

They need to be investigated by The FCA.
This is a SCAM
They MISS SELL Insurance, poor customer service and hike up cancellation fees.

They MUST BE INVESTIGATED BY THE FCA.
This company is a SCAM.
You buy insurance online, they do not contact you untio 5 days adter the policy has been taken out.

They take details from you and go to and fro to an underwriter and then hike your price up considerably by £300.

When you tell them that Inuave been miss sold insurance they are very arrogant and say well cancellation fee is £150.00.

Their website says £75.00.

Now that I have requested a cancellation because they have hiked the price up they jeep prolonging my call and all I can hear is music for 20 minutes still waiting.

This COMPANY needs to be avoided like the plague.

I have also read other reviews that refunds can take 3 months to be paid back.

I beg anyone who runs into this company and is left feeling distressed to COMPPLAIN to The FCA for bad customer service, not refunding your money and ridiculous cancellation fees AND most importantly MISS SELLING insurance.
It’s a Scam! Even you sell your call or do changes they will ask you full amount to pay upfront, if not they pass debt to debt collector.
They bunch of clowns!!
They always send the bailiff after me!
It’s a scam
Worse experience ever, avoid avoid. They do anything to increase prices 😱
To cancel a policy they are asking for over £500 - very unprofessional
I would not recommend this company to any one, it is the biggest scam around they will do anything to scam more money out of you.. and they do not do what they say even though you contact them many times.. they will take your money out your bank but will not send you your policy and when you contact them they will tell you not to drive but want more money for the policy to get processed and at that point like myself you will want to cancel but now you still have pay 150 and wait 30 days for the rest of your deposit... report them to ombudsman and fca this company should not be around to is ridduculous!!
This is an awful company. They have done me over time and time again with their hidden policies, a lot in the small print that goes against you so I suggest you read, read and read again ANY documents before choosing them.
They are thieving me of a lot of money.
I am now stuck with them until next year.
I went with them because they were the cheapest I could find and never again will I do that as I am being forced into spending thousands with them now.
Please do not go with this company. They lie and will happily drop you in the deep end.
Day light robbery they was charging me £5,700 for car insurance for first year then same on the following but then I cancelled after 45 days they wnt give me my money back it’s 1500 best inurance company is GO U COVERED they did it for £2500 smashing
Such a stupid service I have ever seen. looting Money from customers
Scam of a insurance company
Awful insurance absolute scam of a insurance company they are, they taken full payment from me and did not give my documents after weeks of purchasing the policy, no response at all when I requested my documents, then they cancelled on me after 2 months because of their error and they charged me 40% of the annual cost of the policy which overall added up to £1970, so thats how much I got charged for using only two months of the policy, any other insurance company will give you a full refund with cancellation fee up to £250 but these guys take everything you paid. I fell into debt cos of UDRIVECOVER
Thieves they scammed me out of 3790 pounds hope people dnt Insure with you scams
Worst company ever they are the biggest scams please BEWARE
Awful insurance company when I tried to cancel they charged me £75 and I called once I got the paperwork which they sent out two days after the policy was taken out it’s now been a month and still not received my refund
Thieves nothing but a scam be aware please do not fall for their trap they scammed me out of 5000 pounds
This insurance it's a scam. They stifling from people with cancellation fee £125 .I buy yesterday the insurance and next day I want to cancel. And they ask me 125£ and normal should be free.
Quote you for insurance, take the payment, then try to scan you by saying your address is “low verification” and the insurance will be £1000 more! When you then cancel, they tell you 30 working days for a refund! Massive hold times, managers promise call backs that don’t come, call staff are rude, literally couldn’t get any worse. Complaint lodged with FCA and ombudsman
U Drive Cover is rated 3.72 based on 778 reviews