U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
They just wasted time they just try to robbing money of people i completely done everything they want even extra money added on for my payments and they sent me a letter they gonna cancel my policy they even got no reason on letter i wanted to make sure what they said on letter and absolutely no reason im %1000000000 not recommend and I believe they don't even care about reviews or complaining they charge me more than 400 pounds for deposit anyway I can tell I have some points and accident on my history im ok to pay money but not like that not like anybody robbing my money I hope this review will help different people
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear that you feel so strongly against our services but we appreciate you staying with us despite this. I can see on your file that the cancellation letter was in regards to documents which we are looking into. We hope that future interactions will be much more positive.
Kind Regards,
Absolute mess of a very bad company, at all, have requested my information 3 times and haven’t forwarded any of it to insurance so constantly sending me notices of cancellation even tho I had done everything that has been asked, staff are not very helpful, only the manager come up with a simple solution to a problem I had, absolute waste of time and money will never use again
Thank you for leaving a review. I can see on your file that we tried to get in contact with you to verify your details so that we can make sure that you are insured correctly in the event of an accident. As we were not able to do the policy could no longer continue to run.
their system doesnt works
i bought a cover for Usage: Social, domestic and pleasure only (SDP)
and thery decided on their own that im gonna use a car for comuting too, and raised price.
Hi Lorens, when we speak to customers we ensure that your policy meets your demands and needs. One of those needs that was needed was adding commuting as advised by yourself. We can understand that insurance can seem confusing but should you not need the car to drive to work please don't hesitate to contact us on 0333 400 1061 and we can get that amended for you.
Kind Regards,
Avoid from this, they are lier.
Avoid avoid avoid lier
Avoid your self from this company lier and cheater ,pay extra 100 £ to a different company nor them , once your purchase the policy thats it, keep finding excuses to charge you more, I cancelled my policybas i can't accept been robbed, they charge me 75£ fee cancellation without the activation of the policy ,I been told your annual money will be paid back to your acount on the next 30 days ,and again they lie been over 35 no money yet ,just avoid your slef
My advice
Hi Sami,
Thank you for taking the time to write the review.
When there are material changes to your policy we then have to refer it to our insurers so that we can make sure that you are insured correctly in the event of a claim. Sometimes these changes do result in a higher insurance premium.

I can see that we have processed your refund within 30 days. When we have processed it you should have received an email. It can then take 24-48hours for the funds to arrive in your account. Should you further trouble with the refund please contact your bank.
Worst services Iv ever received. Staff are not helpful one bit. Asked to prove address with utility bills when I’m not a homeowner and threatened to cancel my insurance cause I can not provide them letters. I have provided bank statements, p45 an other letters still to not be accepted. Worst company Iv ever come across and absolutely devastated I decided to deal with them.
We're sorry to hear, Adam, that you've been devastated by your experience with us. Sometimes there are only certain proof of addresses that can be accepted and we apologise that in your case this seemed a difficult issue that arose.
Poor customer service!!
I'm sorry to hear that you had an upsetting experience with us. We work hard on delivering customers great customer service experience and it's upsetting to hear when we don't hit that mark. But thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will strive to do better.
Bought out an insurance policy I was told I was covered they didn't give me any notification that they cancelled the policy I now have 6 points on my licence I lost my job thanks for them m&o so numerous licence categories absolute idiots
Your review is concerning to us. Please contact us on 0333 400 1061 so that we can look into this further.
Kind Regards,
Very bad for very time come out with different things and different way to put money up
We're sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with us. But we appreciate you taking the time to write a review and we will use your feedback to improve our services.
Avoid!!!! This company is a pure con!! They have tried to increased 3 times my policy!!!! from the initial quote given around 1000 pounds they have increased it to £1854.90!!!! this is unacceptable!! claiming some silly excuses around my address, then no claim bonus report that I already provided, etc... ! This kind of attitude is disgusting specially during these difficult days!! AVOID AVOID AVOID. I wish I could give a minus score here....
I'm sorry to hear Huseyin that you have had a bad experience with us. When there are changes on your policy it can often lead to additional premiums to reflect the new risk of your policy. But thank you for leaving a review as we use your feedback to improve our services.
Customer Service very very bad.
I'm sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with us, we'd like to hear further feedback and/or comments from you regarding your experience on 0333 400 1061.
Kind Regards,
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!

Horrible company they are charging me 800 to cancel my policy and now constant harassment from them emails and texts late at night and always 3-4 in a row they bullied me into taking the policy even know I couldn't afford it and they raised the price by £1660 from what I originally received
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your review is concerning to us. Please call us on 0333 400 1061 so that we can investigate this further. Bullying is not tolerated.
An absolute joke of a company
An absolute joke of a company! AVOID!
I got a good quote from them, I payed the deposit and after, the price increased. I cancelled before getting insured and they charged me £120 admin fee and had to wait 30 days for the refund. AVOID!!!!
Hi Alexandru. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Our prices are subject to ensuring that information is accurate and if there are any material changes made to the details then this could reflect in an increased premium due to providing insurance for an increased risk. But we are using your feedback to improve.
Didn't have no choice but to go with this company given 1 quote online ( cheap) next thing the price went up by 700 joke RIpp off stay away from this insurance company u drive u will regret it the lady who was dealing with me was very very rude she shouldn't be allowed to speak to people over the pbon kaylie or something she is called she should get fired
I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a frustrating experience with us. We hope we are able to provide better experiences with us in the future.
Company is a shambles . Told 3 different bits of information by two different people on 2 consecutive days. Do not use this company. Shambles is an understatement
We're so sorry that you had a confusing experience with us. This concerns us, could you please contact us on customerservices@udrivecover.com and let us know what happened.

Kind Regards,
Absolute scam! Take your money before discussing anything with you.. ask for the last 5 years, then say I had an undeclared, which was from 7 years ago, cancel my policy but keep £100 cancellation fee!! Avoid like the plague! Will be taking this further with my bank!
I'm sorry to hear that you had such a frustrating experience with us. You can choose to get a quote and then discuss the policy with us or to purchase the policy online. We would like to opportunity to investigate this further, please contact us on 0333 400 1061 at your earliest convenience.
Absolute mess of a company, not friendly at all, have requested my information 3 times and haven’t forwarded any of it to insurance so constantly sending me notices of cancellation even tho I had done everything that has been asked, staff are not very helpful, only the manager come up with a simple solution to a problem I had, absolute waste of time and money will never use again
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'm glad in the end we were able to provide a solution for you. I'm sorry that you have had a frustrating experience. We'll strive to do better.
Refund taking ages, they told i get my refund in 30 days... today is day no31, still no refund
Hi Nedas, a refund would have been processed within the 30 day timeframe but can take 24-48 hours within receiving our email confirming that it has been processed for the funds to appear in your account. Please check with your bank if you have not received the funds after receiving the email.

U Drive Cover is rated 3.73 based on 769 reviews