U Drive Cover Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read U Drive Cover Reviews

About U Drive Cover:

U Drive Cover Limited was formed by Steve Barnard who has over 40 years’ experience in the private car and commercial vehicle sector of the Insurance industry, which includes many years of underwriting non-standard risks.

We welcome enquiries from customers with an accident or motoring conviction history as well as modified vehicles. We can offer up to 65% discount for ex company car drivers with an accident-free history or for households where there is more than one car.

U Drive Cover Limited was formed to offer customers a personal approach. We treat each customer as an individual and offer an excellent service. Coupled with our excellent relationships with major Insurers, this enables us to offer competitive premiums as well as the personal touch. For the convenience of customers we do offer online quotations and the opportunity to purchase online but we also feel that we can make a difference by listening to the customer’s individual needs.

The U Drive Cover Limited offices are based In the UK and are manned by staff that have many years’ experience in providing these products. We do encourage existing and new customers to call us as there are many rating factors that can influence car insurance premiums and we welcome the opportunity to listen to your needs. Our aim is to prove that excellent service does not mean that you have to pay higher premiums.

Tell us how U Drive Cover made you happy
Robbing fraudulent insurance/broker company , udrive have taken my deposit, and took more money after my deposit , in this pandemic where people are struggling to stand on there own two feet , you are here taking (robbing) peoples money witch is awful of you ... very very disappointed
We're sorry to hear that you were disappointed in the product provided. With regards to the deposit when you chose to purchase the policy online the deposit is then paid by yourself. It is important that insurance companies are provided with the correct information by yourself, which in turn affects your insurance premium, to make sure that you are insured correctly in the event of an accident. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Total scam, the worst insurance company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.
I recommend you avoid at all costs or ignore this advice at your peril!
I paid online, upfront, NEVER DO THIS WITH THIS COMPANY! They will use it to justify robbing your hard-earned cash as they did to me!
Although I paid online, upfront, I was refused insurance until a review of my claims. They attributed 6 claims to me when only 2 were real and actually claimed, then increased the agreed premium from £1400 to £3000!! I politely declined, as would any intelligent investor, and was fined £126 for the privilege of receiving a refund!!!
The worst insurance company the country has to offer, and that is really saying something, they are a total scam and if I were you I would avoid at all costs!!
We are so sorry that you feel that way regarding us. An insurance policy is based on risk that you and the car you drive pose to an insurance company. As an insurance intermediary we put our best efforts into ensuring that our clients are insured correctly in the event of an accident as car insurance is a legal matter due to laws of the road. Road Traffic Act 1988. Correcting information can sometimes lead to a higher premium if you are deemed to be a higher risk on an insurance premium. It may be best to speak to your previous insurers regarding those claims as they have more information. And It is important that you advise your insurance broker or intermediary of all relevant information whether or not you have claimed during an accident. Non-disclosure of information can sometimes lead to limit on policies, refusal of claims or sometimes even voidance of policies. But thank you taking the time to leave a review,
Kind Regards,
The worst company you will ever deal with. Avoid at all costs if you want no headache. It might be a bit cheaper than other companies but they are a real mess. Staff themselves have not got enough knowledge what goes on in the business. Its been days already and I still have not received a refund from this incompentent people. Going to take this matter further as these lot are rip off.
Hi JJ, Thanks for leaving a review. A refund typically takes 30 days but I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive a smooth service from us and it was below expectation. Please feel free to contact us on 0333 400 1060 should you wish to discuss this further.
Sasha - brilliant customer service, very professional and considerate. Sasha needs a pay rise!!
Thanks Ishraq for such a great review. We think Sasha's is brilliant as well. 😁😄
Very bad company, they void my car insurance for no reason, have to contact Financial Ombudsman to sort this mess,
Avoid this company they will make you a lot of problems
Sorry Midaugas that you feel that you had a bad experience with us. But thank you for taking the time to write a review. Any decision to void your insurance policy would be down to your insurers and I can see from your file we have discussed this with you. Should you wish to discuss this again please feel free to contact us on 0333 400 1061.
Kind Regards.
THIS COMPANY IS THE WORST , Do not go with them even if they are the cheapest option !!! You will regret it , they do not get back to you when they say they Will , they tell you that you have a 14 day cooling off grace , but still charge 75 pound fee (which is stated in T&C’s to be fair) but they do not make you aware of that fee in the conversation, rip off !! Please people do not spend your money with them
Thanks Marcus for taking the time to leave a review. When there are material changes to the information provided online we have to refer this back to our panel of insurers to ensure that you can be insured correctly in the event of a claim.
With regards to the cancellation fee this is stated in our terms and conditions which is available to you when you are purchasing the policy online. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a bad experience.
Great service
Excellent service and meets up with customers’ perspectives..
Thanks Mr Ayodele for a great review! We work hard to create great service and so glad that this was met for you. 😁😀
Helpfull team
Thanks Gage for a 5 star review! We're glad that our service hit the mark! 😁
Spoke to Tyrone Phillips , he was very clear with the steps need to be taken , he was efficient and came out extremely satisfied with the cover I received.
Thanks Oluwatobi for the great review! We're so delighted to hear you had a great experience with us and that you got the policy you needed. We will be sure to show this to Tyrone. 😀
took my money but never insured my car they called me at work to tell me this so i was stuck for hours still not insured as they havnt gave me a refund . said it takes 30 days . its a joke. rip off . they take your money instantly
Hi Keith, Online we have options to get a quote or purchase your policy online. This option we leave to customers. When there are material changes to your policy we have to refer this back to our panel of insurers so that we can make sure that you are insured correctly in the event of an accident. Our refunds do take approximately 30 days as we have to wait for the funds to be refunded by the insurer.
We are sorry to hear that we were not able to keep your custom.

Kind Regards
Extremely poor service. Should be closed down by the FCA.
I'm sorry to hear that you had a less than par experience with us. We'd like the opportunity to discuss this further with you, Please contact us on 0333 400 1061 at your earliest convenience. Our Financial Conduct Authority registration number is 615682.
Thieves.
Avoid at all costs
We are not thieves. We are an insurance intermediary but we are sorry that you feel that way about us. We'd like to have an opportunity to discuss this in more detail, please contact us on 0333 400 1061.
Really bad experience, this company only wants to steel money from customers.
I'm sorry to hear that you have not had the best experience with us. I can assure you that we do not steal from our customers. Should you wish to discuss this further please don't hesitate to contact us on 0333 400 1061.
Scammers !
You will be asked to pay hundreds more days after you taken out the policy and they will threaten to cancel the policy if you don't. Please check their reviews on other websites . FCA has been notified and they should be shut down . Pay more with a proper insurance company rather than pay them and get done for money.
Thanks Angelina for taking the time to write a review! We can appreciate that price changes can be unsettling but this would only be done due to material changes and validation. If you would like to discuss this further we are happy to explain it to you on 0333 400 1061.
Our Financial Conduct Authority registration number is 615682 should you wish to talk to them about us.
I'm sorry that you felt that you were "done for money" but we want to ensure that you are insured correctly in the event of a claim.
Victor was great help
Thanks for the 4 star review! Victor is a lovely member of our great renewals team and we're glad we were able to help you stay with us for another year! We appreciate your custom!
Great service !!!!!
Thanks Cristian for such a great review about our great service!! 😄🤗
Iv had to call up about my refund serveral times. They said it can take up to 30 days so i gave them 33. STILL no email or comfirmation. Over a month withput a car and i am a NHS worker during the pandemic. By far the worst company i have had dealt with. I wouldnt recommend it to anyone.
Hi Shauntell. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'm sorry that our service has left you feeling that way. However, I can see from your file we processed your refund already and should have received an email as well.
Sometimes emails can end up in your junk or spam inbox, so check there just to be sure.
Please note from when your refund has been processed it can take 24-48 hours for you to receive it. Should you have any more issues you may need to speak to your bank.

Kind Regards,
This company will take your money.

The company is a joke the Communication is so poor they took 3 grand off me without telling me in out off the policy.I have been with them 2 years and get worse longer your with them I would never recommend this company ever if your 21 like me don’t even think about this company as they will take the mick
Hi Wayne, We're sorry that you are upset. From our file we can see that you have processed changes that have been in your favour. We would like to invite you to discuss your situation with us further on 0333 400 1061.
Kind Regards,
Thanks for help very quik sistem thanks
Thanks Vasile for a great review! It is very much appreciated. 😁😎