Direct Beautique Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Direct Beautique

enquiries@directbeautique.co.uk

How would you rate Direct Beautique?

"Fantastic service. Thanks"
"Easy to order, quick to deliver, would definitely recommend them"
"just as advertised thank you"
"You cancelled my order after saying it was dispatched. Ordered on 23/12/2017 eventually got my refund with the help of PayPal on the 17/01/2018 not at all impressed with this company Definitely wouldn't recommend to anyone"
"I ordered a mascara just before Christmas, it was delivered really quickly. The mascara was so good I have ordered a second one as a gift for someone. In the past I have bought more expensive mascara, but this one is the best ever & lives up to all its promises. So thank you."
"I'm very happy with my item Thank you for a very warm Customer services Happy new year all the best for 2018"
"I was looking for this particular product for a while and luckily enough these had it, decent dispatch time also"
"Was able to find my wife's favourite perfume, ordered it and it was delivered very promptly. No delivery charges either. Will certainly visit again"
"Cheap and fast delivery too. I was so happy with my first order I purchased from them again a week later. Thank you :)"
"No me entregaron el pedido y lo anularon sin dar explicación 2 días antes de reyes."
"Item ordered and payed for. Order then cancelled and refunded. The item was then re-listed at a higher price. Avoid."
"They asked me to review an item and I've no idea of what I'm meant to be reviewing."
"I couldn't have asked for a better shopping experience. My wife was ultra happy with the fragrance and my daughter threatened to steal the bottle and packaging when finished with. The despatch and delivery speed was nothing short of astounding, considering that it was Christmas time."
"I ordered after shave from this company,which I received a short while later,am impressed with a great service and will be buying from this company again.would highly recommend."
"The product I bought was excellent quality and looks really good on"
"Prompt delivery thrilled with my perfume and at an excellent price!"
"Product As advertised delivered promptly"
"Quick delivery , perfect easy transaction!"
"good product good price quick service"
"The price of my purchase along with a good and clear delivery date which was adhered to."
Direct Beautique is rated 4.87 based on 1,515 reviews