Direct Beautique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Beautique
Read Direct Beautique Reviews

enquiries@directbeautique.co.uk

Tell us how Direct Beautique made you happy
Delighted with hard to find perfume at a reasonable price
Perfect trade!
The goods I ordered were delivered ahead of schedule, exactly as advertised, and at a good price too.
I emailed and asked for a cancellation of my order as I found the product cheaper elsewhere for double the size. I received no reply.
When I got the parcel I intended on returning it, but there was no form to fill in to return it. Rubbish service, not shopping here again.
Arrived really fast everything should be thanks happy to do business with you again
Absolutely terrible..wrong perfume being sold..no refund, had the hassle of contacting EBay.
Never seen quick shipping as u people did. A++++
Purfme good price very in excellent condition and time would definitely recommend this company.you won't be disappointed.
Excellent service. Fast & the item came as described & very well packaged, so protected. Good price too.
Fast post.good price .will be using. You again.thanks
Very pleased with the service, thank you
Very pleased with my purchase. Overall service was outstanding.
Direct Beautique 5 star review on 12th October 2020
After not receiving order, it was resent, all ok now
Came earlier than predicted,and my wife loved the perfume. Thankyou.
I was very pleased with the sppeed i feceived my order this is the second time i have used this firm and i would not hesitate to use them again
Brilliant service. I bought some perfume and was sooo pleased I bought the same for my daughter. Would definitely recommend. Received within a few days of ordering. Thankyou for being very efficient.
Item was exactly as described and apart from a collection code issue , which was dealt with very quickly , I would use seller again.
Cheapest price I found online & fast delivery, genuine product to the very best of my knowledge!
Really pleased with my order, the product was perfect and delivered very quickly
Ordered item, received email saying item posted, waited and waited then got a PayPal item saying a credit for the item would be put back in my bank account so I never received my order.
Direct Beautique is rated 4.69 based on 2,240 reviews