Direct Beautique Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Direct Beautique

Tell us how Direct Beautique made you happy

"It came in the post very shortly after!"
"Easy to buy from good detail and excellent price with fast delivery"
"Very pleased with my perfume have used this perfume for years"
"I ordered 3 wigs 23rd April. received a message from you on 29th stating that I.Should receive the parcel within the next 3to 5 days.I still have not.received them."
"I last bought this 30 years ago and I cannot believe they still make the same one. I am thrilled."
"Unfortunately I was disappointed with the Alyssya Ashley musk oil because it did not smell of musk at all. I have used this oil for years and now suddenly no matter where I buy it I am disappointed with it because it no longer smells of musk. I could not be bothered to return it."
"DISGUSTING COMPANY TOOK MY MONEY NEVER EVER HAD GOODS CUSTOMER SERVICE???? THERE IS NONE THEY WONT REPLY TO MY EMAILS EVEN FACEBOOKED THEM AND NOTHING SCAMMERS STOLE MY MONEY"
"I was delighted with both my purchase (Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish) and the fact it arrived so quickly (a day earlier than estimated)! Will definitely buy from Direct Beautique in future."
"Excellent products, very fast delivery, super prices... Highly recommended seller. A 5 ***** they deserve!"
"Very happy and pleased with my purchase and the swift efficient service provided. Thank you."
"Great price, product perfect and delivered promptly"
"Excellent product at a great price. Cheapest on EBay!! Will shop again. Thank you."
"Ordered product, received product. Nothing else to say."
"Excellent service and delighted with my purchase . It was exactly as described and at a great price . I will continue to buy from this company . Very satisfied client"
"Until now I didn’t receive my order WEB347344 I order this from 22/4/2019 . What is the problem? Could you please deliver it to me as soon as possible or refund my money? I send a lot of email discrib that. You can contact with me email taghreedfehaid@gmail.com"
"Nice product and fast delivery"
"Until now I didn’t receive my order! Please When I will receive it? Or Refund my money."
"Excellent service"
"Good value,great service,thank you"
"Efficient from start to finish"
Direct Beautique is rated 4.75 based on 1,875 reviews