Direct Beautique Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Direct Beautique

How would you rate Direct Beautique ?

Vicki
"Product was cheaper than any other site I could find online and was delivered in good time !"
R Chalcarft
R Chalcarft
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery - Great product & very impressed . Thanks"
Dennis Ray
Dennis Ray
Verified Buyer
"Used you a few times now A+"
"Super fast delivery and great product"
"Excellent service . big range of products at a good price. Fast dispatch. Very good 👍"
"keen prices and fast delivery service a great selection of products"
"Very good price,prompt delivery"
"good product, right price, fast delivery, very good communication"
"Very happy with my purchase will use again."
"Just a little hick up with delivery. But quite professionally sorted out. Would use this web site again."
":) Thank you"
"Prompt, secure delivery of a good value product. Would buy from this company again."
"Great selection at a fantastic price"
"Anche se arrivato con forte ritardo rispetto alla data di consegna preventivata il prodotto è perfettamente corrispondente alla descrizione e quindi molto soddisfatto."
"great packaging, fast delivery and best condition of the item, thank you so much!"
"The order was cancelled... Even though I got full refund however I had to make a panic buy and ended paying much more than anticipated..."
"Sold me a spray Calvin Klein Obsession aftershave but only have splash for sale but use the image of spray. Then dont react on emails and had to use Ebay resolution centre to get a return label for a refund. Then you have to email several times to get finally your refund. In the mean time I am sitting waiting to get my money back and the return label they use are not traceable because it is a cheap 2nd class return label so if it get lost in the post you cant do nothing. I would not use them to buy of them and advice other people to read the negative feedback they have nearly 100. And you only get a apologize of them after you ask for it. They use as excuse that the people how pack and send the items have no knowledge of the items, very in professional I think. There are better sellers on Ebay They also promise to change the image in the advert but still use the photo of the spray and not splash."
"I love my Decleor products and to find this one at such a good price was a bonus to me."
"This nail varnish can’t be bought in the shop so great I found it with you"
"First time ordering and last. Ordered a birthday present, got sent a dispatch note then 2 days later a refund with absolutely no explaination why. Terrible customer service and spoilt someones birthday. Avoid!"
"I believe not the first time using Direct Boutique. Good range and product description at a reasonable price especially with free p & p. Will use again"
"Easy process from start to finish. Product arrived as expected, within the time predicted. Great company to deal with."
"Excellent value for money product coupled with equally excellent delivery process"
Direct Beautique is rated 4.83 based on 1,602 reviews