Direct Beautique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Beautique
Read Direct Beautique Reviews

enquiries@directbeautique.co.uk

Tell us how Direct Beautique made you happy
Managed to source a cleanser that was nearly impossible to find in the UK!
Fantastic service, original product and came right on time.
Great genuine products, with excellent service and straightforward purchase, thank you.
Poor service slow postage took over a week to receive and the wrong item was sent. Very difficult to get in contact with no reply or help with the unwanted wrong item that was sent by mistake I did not order. Very dissatisfied.
Purchased three candles excellent price items arrived quickly and free P and P happy to use again
Received in perfect condition. Just as we expected. Not that the product means that much to me but her who will be obeyed is well happy.
I liked the service and I'm very happy that I finally found that Guerlain mascara which is the best.
The item I ordered was to replace one that hadn’t arrived from a different company. It was a birthday gift, so the prompt delivery was very much appreciated.
I was sent the wrong product I ordered the orange perfume- pleats please and have been sent this green one
first class service, will shop again
Brilliant customer service. My order arrived quickly and was well packaged. Would highly recommend
great, just as described
Great seller, fast delivery. Highly recommended :)
very satisfied with the picture sent. excellent.
Well packaged and arrived quickly. Hard to find this specific scent on the High Street. The wife was happy which is the main thing. Thanks
my item was delivered quickly, no problems. happy customer
Excellent goods and service, will definitely be shopping here again
Great item and arrived much quicker than expected
Excellent 5* seller. Good and efficient customer service and order follow up information/messages. Fast service, item arrived well within estimated time frame. Item was received well protected and packaged. Very happy with the great quality items sent. Would recommend seller and will definitely be purchasing from again in the future.
Excellent product On time Well packed Overall superb