UCR Consultants Ltd Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend UCR Consultants Ltd

40 Market Place South, - LEICESTER

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate UCR Consultants Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mark

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about UCR Consultants Ltd in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"When they phoned the chap speaking to me did not say he was calling from UCR. In fact, without actually saying so, he gave every impression of calling from my existing supplier and was simply calling to discuss the renewal of my existing contract. Very shifty and obviously not to be trusted if they won't state clearly which company they are calling on behalf of."
"Renewed 3 separate gas and electric contracts with UCR after being hounded. They only eventually put one through and I was put onto Business variable rate on the others. I had to try and sort them out with the utility companies after I found out that UCR had done nothing with the renewals and not even contacted me. UCR blamed staff that had 'left' and another that would be 'reported' to their team leader. No help for me though and they told me they did not pay compensation. Who was left to pay out the difference? Me of course!! Why would they worry - it didn't cost them a fortune. Don't bother with this company and save yourself some money."
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"UCR FAILED TO ARRANGE THE TRANSFER OF MY GAS CONTRACT AS AGREED. DESPITE PROMISING TO REIMBURSE ME FOR MY SUBSEQUENT LOSS THEY HAVE FAILED TO DO THIS DESPITE CHASING."
"I didn't even know I was talking to a representative from UCR, as far as I was concerned I was talking to npower, ended up being put on a business contract with npower, I am a domestic customer, I and my partner who never even spoke to this agent both got letters saying how we'd agreed to this legally binding contract, spent 2 hours on the phone yesterday morning trying to sort this out and felt very duped, huge pain in the neck for a Monday morning, fortunately has been sorted out now but I will be more wary on the phone in future"
"There is no charge The charge is if you agree another contract after agreeing contracts with UCR consultants. In fact it is a great experience working with them"
"Not free They charge £250"
UCR Consultants Ltd is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews