UCR Consultants Ltd Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend UCR Consultants Ltd

40 Market Place South, - LEICESTER

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate UCR Consultants Ltd?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lara Walters

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about UCR Consultants Ltd in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Lara Walters
Verified Reviewer
"UCR made me aware my existing supplier had been overcharging me for months, with very little trouble they sorted me out with a new contract, giving me options to choose from, and with a promise they will now manage my electricity and gas accounts to ensure this never happens again. Having read some negative reviews, my experience has been all good, and I will be happy to recommend them"
"When they phoned the chap speaking to me did not say he was calling from UCR. In fact, without actually saying so, he gave every impression of calling from my existing supplier and was simply calling to discuss the renewal of my existing contract. Very shifty and obviously not to be trusted if they won't state clearly which company they are calling on behalf of."
"Renewed 3 separate gas and electric contracts with UCR after being hounded. They only eventually put one through and I was put onto Business variable rate on the others. I had to try and sort them out with the utility companies after I found out that UCR had done nothing with the renewals and not even contacted me. UCR blamed staff that had 'left' and another that would be 'reported' to their team leader. No help for me though and they told me they did not pay compensation. Who was left to pay out the difference? Me of course!! Why would they worry - it didn't cost them a fortune. Don't bother with this company and save yourself some money."
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"UCR FAILED TO ARRANGE THE TRANSFER OF MY GAS CONTRACT AS AGREED. DESPITE PROMISING TO REIMBURSE ME FOR MY SUBSEQUENT LOSS THEY HAVE FAILED TO DO THIS DESPITE CHASING."
"There is no charge The charge is if you agree another contract after agreeing contracts with UCR consultants. In fact it is a great experience working with them"
"Not free They charge £250"
UCR Consultants Ltd is rated 2.33 based on 6 reviews