UCR Consultants Ltd Reviews

UCR Consultants Ltd have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers are unhappy with their customer service. Full Insights

21% of reviewers recommend UCR Consultants Ltd
3PM
3PM

40 Market Place South, - LEICESTER

Category:
Business & Office

Telephone

How would you rate UCR Consultants Ltd ?

"Called my company and stated they would send an email regarding them working with us over the years, even by as much as stating some of our details. Unfortunately our current suppliers (brokers) for whom had truly been working with us for several years and looking after our account sent an email (unfortunate coincidence?). I suppose this is due to the account nearing its contract end date. So, we ended up cancelling with our current suppliers and almost (and under false pretensions) signed with UCL - but did not. We had 2 separate phone calls from them (both recorded) for which we more than simply mislead. Our current suppliers have now issued us with our own dedicated account manager to ensure this does not happen in the future. If it had, they would of lost my business, I would have switched suppliers unwittingly and UCL would have gain a lot of money by deception. This is by law titled as fraud and is currently being investigated by my business."
"An agent called me and without my permission transferred my electricity to EDF account number 671 104 967 650. I do not know why I did not hang-up the telephone when the person rang me up in August and I certainly did not agree to transfer any supplies. She conned me into switching to British Gas a year or two ago by dubious means. She told me I was under contract till early 2019 but that I should make arrangements now. I said I would make a decision later in the year. How she got my bank details I do not know. I wonder whether she should be in proson."
"I received a cold call from these people today on my mobile. How did they even get my number, I have never worked with them? I object to receiving marketing calls it's an intrusion just don't do it."
"I dont agree at all with the other reviews. this is the second time i have used this company to change electricity supplier. i have found them efficient and courteous and very professional. I would recommend them."
"If I could give a 0 I would, this is a company who makes changing electricity suppliers more stressful. 4 months later and I am still having arguments about the contract. They rely on phone messages that disparage them to create a case they have dealt with an issue. Rude, inefficient and poor customer services. Do not touch with a barge pole."
"Unsolicited rude and aggressive hard telesales. Avoid them and use a price comparison website for the best energy deal."
"This company cold called. Said they worked directly for NPower, Unprofessional. Feels like a scam. Charged £300. Do not deal with this company. Avoid like the plague."
"They constantly called for over 2 weeks- stating they were ringing on behalf of British Gas...had very little information though so I had my doubts. Eventually turns out the contract they referred to wasn't with BG but wed moved to NPower 2 years ago...when I told them this they said "oh we work with lots of energy companies"....! Only then did they tell me they were a consultants.....!!! Then tried to sell me an NPower contract!! Definitely wouldn't use their services after that."
"UCR made me aware my existing supplier had been overcharging me for months, with very little trouble they sorted me out with a new contract, giving me options to choose from, and with a promise they will now manage my electricity and gas accounts to ensure this never happens again. Having read some negative reviews, my experience has been all good, and I will be happy to recommend them"
"When they phoned the chap speaking to me did not say he was calling from UCR. In fact, without actually saying so, he gave every impression of calling from my existing supplier and was simply calling to discuss the renewal of my existing contract. Very shifty and obviously not to be trusted if they won't state clearly which company they are calling on behalf of."
"Renewed 3 separate gas and electric contracts with UCR after being hounded. They only eventually put one through and I was put onto Business variable rate on the others. I had to try and sort them out with the utility companies after I found out that UCR had done nothing with the renewals and not even contacted me. UCR blamed staff that had 'left' and another that would be 'reported' to their team leader. No help for me though and they told me they did not pay compensation. Who was left to pay out the difference? Me of course!! Why would they worry - it didn't cost them a fortune. Don't bother with this company and save yourself some money."
"UCR FAILED TO ARRANGE THE TRANSFER OF MY GAS CONTRACT AS AGREED. DESPITE PROMISING TO REIMBURSE ME FOR MY SUBSEQUENT LOSS THEY HAVE FAILED TO DO THIS DESPITE CHASING."
"There is no charge The charge is if you agree another contract after agreeing contracts with UCR consultants. In fact it is a great experience working with them"
"Not free They charge £250"
UCR Consultants Ltd is rated 1.86 based on 14 reviews