U Charge Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend U Charge Limited
Read U Charge Limited  Reviews

Info@ucharge.co.uk

UCharge provided an excellent service. Estimates were clear, communication easy, site visits punctual and helpful, and work was carried out cleanly, on time and to budget. They were helpful at every stage and I have no hesitation in recommending them as installers. (NB This is written without actually testing the point as my vehicle isn't delivered yet, but I have no reason to suppose that there will be any issue. )
Very happy with my EO mini charger now up and running! Easy to book the instalation, really professional. Tom was nice and helpful from the start, helping inform me which chargers I could go for.
What great, professional service we had from U Charge and Tom Pinder. From the initial visit to the U-Charge showroom to choose the best charger, to the installation, which was not the easiest but Tom persevered and found a way, we felt we were definitely dealing with a very competent company. Tom was punctual, informative, very tidy and if we could give him more stars and an ‘Excellent’ we would!
Was able to provide great advice on which EV charger to go for and was very patient when I dithered over which one I wanted. Installation went seamlessly and pleased with the result. All this at a very fair price.
Great experience with Tom from initial contact through to interactions after installation.
He knows his stuff and the showroom is a great way to see how the charger will look at your house. Tom is professional and a thoroughly nice chap who is accessible and happy to help. I would recommend U-charge without hesitation.
Great service, very tidy work hiding cables etc .quick turn around.very happy to recommend this company for friends.
Good communication, clear pricing and very easy to deal with. Job was completed quickly and cleanly. Many thanks
Every thing went well. Arrived on time as promised,work carried out efficient .
Nice tidy job, with a good explanation of how it worked. Very good job
U Charge were responsive - knew what they were talking about - could schedule me in at short notice - and did a clean job. Happy to recommend.
U Charge was wonderful. Tom came to see our home and offer a quote within hours of my first contacting the firm. He explained everything clearly and the work was done just a few days later. Tom came back just to check everything was working as it should
I cannot recommend U Charge more highly
Jonathan Wittenberg
Quick, thorough, no fuss. UCharge responded within 24 hours to ever query. The installation was painless and mess free and completed in half a day despite some complexity with the cable routing. I feel Tom the owner really cares about the quality his firm delivers.
Excellent 100% satisfied
Professional, polite & speedy service and very happy with the work completed
A fast and efficient job done in a very professional way to hide the cables as much as possible . I would recommend U Charge without reservation.
great service
U Charge recently installed the infrastructure to our block of flats enabling each resident to have an individual fast charge point.
From the survey, estimating and carrying out the works, U Charge was superb.
Attention to detail such as running the internal wiring through the ceiling void is just one example of the quality of the work.

Michael Feldman
A brilliant service from initial enquiry via website through to quotation and installation. Tom was very knowledgeable and advised me on the best location of the wall box and a great job of running the power cable. Very tidy job inside and out. I can easily recommend to friends and family.
Tom was great. Knowledgable, responsive to all my queries (by email, etc) and respected my property (e.g. removing his shoes every time he entered my house, despite this probably being a pain). Highly recommend!
The service provided by U Charge was very professional and competitvely priced.I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone or to use them again when needed.

by GRADE LINE
Professional work and good finishing to highest satisfaction.Glad we choose U.Charge.
U Charge Limited is rated 4.94 based on 78 reviews