Ubervape Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Ubervape
03AM
3AM

Tell us how Ubervape made you happy

"Honestly, I really want to leave this company positive feedback, because I did have two orders that went completely fine. Fast delivery, competitive prices, and a good selection. Unfortunately, my most recent order was a complete mess up. Received the wrong juice (ordered Wick Liquor Boulevard Shattered, received Wick Liquor Boulevard, easy mistake). At first I thought maybe I had placed the order incorrectly, but my order confirmation proved that I was in the right. Being a consumable item, most other companies I’ve dealt with for any item would acknowledge their mistake, apologise and send the correct product. However, the Ubervape team insisted that I return the item before a replacement could be sent. Being the day before the Easter weekend, this simply wasn’t practical. I wouldn’t have received my replacement for at least a week, and clearly ordered the liquid for one reason... To use it! In a follow up email, I was told that because I had opened the product I was now not eligible for a replacement. I was however offered 15% off of my next order. The nail in the coffin was when the bottle actually seized shut when I was halfway through it. Again, I was told that I’d now need to send the bottle back and that it would need to go to the manufacturer for inspection. Very practical. Ended up cutting a hole in the bottom in the end. I won’t be ordering from these guys ever again. I’d rather pay a couple of quid extra and order from companies who, while haven’t been perfect, have at least been reasonable when things go wrong."
Are you Ubervape? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Ubervape is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews