Ubervape Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Ubervape
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Ubervape made you happy

"sent wrong product , when chase up tried to make out I had ordered the product they had sent."
Are you Ubervape? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Honestly, I really want to leave this company positive feedback, because I did have two orders that went completely fine. Fast delivery, competitive prices, and a good selection. Unfortunately, my most recent order was a complete mess up. Received the wrong juice (ordered Wick Liquor Boulevard Shattered, received Wick Liquor Boulevard, easy mistake). At first I thought maybe I had placed the order incorrectly, but my order confirmation proved that I was in the right. Being a consumable item, most other companies I’ve dealt with for any item would acknowledge their mistake, apologise and send the correct product. However, the Ubervape team insisted that I return the item before a replacement could be sent. Being the day before the Easter weekend, this simply wasn’t practical. I wouldn’t have received my replacement for at least a week, and clearly ordered the liquid for one reason... To use it! In a follow up email, I was told that because I had opened the product I was now not eligible for a replacement. I was however offered 15% off of my next order. The nail in the coffin was when the bottle actually seized shut when I was halfway through it. Again, I was told that I’d now need to send the bottle back and that it would need to go to the manufacturer for inspection. Very practical. Ended up cutting a hole in the bottom in the end. I won’t be ordering from these guys ever again. I’d rather pay a couple of quid extra and order from companies who, while haven’t been perfect, have at least been reasonable when things go wrong."
Ubervape is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews