Uber Kids Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Uber Kids
1PM
1PM

Tell us how Uber Kids made you happy

"Originally ordered a car seat from another company but after waiting 3/4weeks, then being told that it would be another 2 weeks and again yesterday being told it would be another 2week, I cancelled the order. I then rang Uberkids to check stock. Great joy...they had plenty. Ordered it and it has just turned up...next day delivery, not even asked for that. Excellent service from Uberkids and their carrier. Should have gone to them first of all. Joie stages 0+/1/2 car seat is brilliant. Already have one for our granddaughter who is 3yrs old. Bought this one for new grandson. Perfect."
Are you Uber Kids? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Uber Kids receives. Reply Free
"Never received my item. Avoid!"
"Went in to spend £750+ on a new pushchair but was told I couldn’t have it as they were closing in 20 minuets, and the box was “all the way upstairs” They do not respect you time or money so go spend it somewhere else. Avoid!"
"Please do not use Uber Kids. They may look cheap, but it's not worth it, they show stock which is unavailable and their customer support is extremely bad. We recently tried to purchase a high chair from Uber Kids, it was the only site showing stock of the colour we wanted. I placed the order and received confirmation. Once I had confirmation of the order, I then went on to purchase some peripherals for the high chair from other websites. Uber Kids emailed me a few days later (and after some of the other items for the high chair had arrived) to say that they didn't have stock of the item. They then went on to offer a gesture of good will and give me money off a different high chair, but then quoted a higher price than is listed on their website."
"Ordered a couple of baby products from their website, turns out they had no stock of these but advertised and took my money as if they had, be careful of this website i still have not had a refund since June this is now August!"
"Still awaiting a refund from an item I ordered last week tha is not in stock. Uber kids informed me 5 days ago they did not have the item, but as yet no sign of a refund."
"I bought a travel stroller and I was promised delivery 2 weeks before my travel dates. Things didn't go as expected, I received a wrong local tracking code and the parcel did not arrive on time. I have been chasing customer service through email and phone, however, all I was told is we don't know where the parcel is and we opened a case to investigate. ******* Their terrible customer services refused to post another stroller and also refused to give me a refund until they find out where the lost parcel is located!! I was in a hard situation as I'm traveling with no stroller and I also had no money to buy another one from somewhere else!!! ******** STAY AWAY if you want to get your parcel on time. It's a shame that they don't take responsibility when any problem appears. Now I have been waiting for 24 days for nothing!! When I contact them all I hear is we apologize for that, they never offered a solution for this matter, not even a refund! I'm really frustrated :("
"Totally incompetent! Took my money for a pram in January. Ongoing dispute between them and their supplier as to where my order is and trying to pass blame between themselves as to who lost my pram. Its now May and I still have no pram and uber kids have refused to give me my money back. Absolutely disgraceful."
"Ordered new stroller at a fab price on the Saturday, unfortunately my bank decided to stop the payment for security reasons. First thing Monday morning Amy from Uber contacted me, processed again and emailed me back to confirm the order had been successfully placed. Received a message later on Monday advising it had been despatched on economy 3-5 days as requested. Stroller delivered by parcel force at 9.30am next morning. Cannot fault this company in any way and would definitely use again."
"Really good company which I go back to again and again. Good prices and good service"
"Beware of this company , they fail to deliver on what they promise. They take your money and then there customer service team palm you off till you from one person to another till you give up . Very unprofessional . Ordered car seat was deliver d broken , they bought another one to replace it they took my money and never delivered or fixed the old one still ongoing ."
"Bought Chicco next to me crib from them. The one l wanted was out of stuck but they were very helpful and offered to send me a different one if l wanted and it was slightly more expensive too !!! Customer service was excellent."
"Ordered a car seat which was supposed to come with a rain cover but it arrived without one. 3 months later I am still waiting on a replacement. Eventually purchased one from a different website before baby arrived. Terrible after care. Will never use again!"
"Item missing"
"Great website, great prices and a speedy delivery. Would definitely recommend."
Uber Kids is rated 2.33 based on 15 reviews