Uber Kids Reviews

1PM
Click Here

Tell us how Uber Kids made you happy

Over a month
"Why is there not a zero star option. Absolutely the worst customer service on telephone and email. But local, at least you can call back into the shop. Faulty seat ( not their fault ) over a week to get them to respond, eventually they did and collect it almost 3 weeks later to check it. It went back to Demon Tweekes to get checked. Over a dozen emails calls chasing and no response. Eventually a new different colour seat arrives at the door! 2 weeks after that I get an email from uberkids saying they would check where it was."
Are you Uber Kids? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Purchased a Britax Romer SHR II baby car seat over 3 weeks ago. Delivery has never happened despite my waiting for three days - their courier (Parcel force) has insisted on failed delivery attempts, I insist they have not made any attempts. Spent hours on the phone to customer services - no solution or compensation provided! Customer service was unable to get any answer from their delivery partner. So now I'm stuck with a baby who will arrive at any moment, no car seat and therefore no way to get baby home. Would suggest choosing a more reliable online shop."
"Terrible customer service, do not respond to emails, had a faulty car seat for months and they are now not responding. Buyer beware do not buy from them."
"Faulty seat. Extremely hard to get them to respond. Have collected it over 1 week ago and I cannot get a response"
"Ordered my sons new jumper for his birthday which is in a weeks time, ordered 1 week ago, so I left 2 week just in case it didn’t turn up. No sign of the bouncer so emailed customer service and have been told the product won’t arrive till the end of September. As you can imagine not impressed at all. Delivery said 3-5 working days! Customer service got back to me rather quickly and I responded with a nice email, asked if there was anything they could replace, but I’ve payed £60 for a product that I want and won’t settle for another product. Not impressed. If thinking of ordering from this company you should pre order but at least a month so you actually get your product when needed. More than likely not to be shopping here again!!!"
"I was a bit worried reading the reviews here after I’ve placed my order with uberkid and really needed to get my stroller ASAP! On the website it said dispatch 1 day. I had payed for express delivery next day and when it was getting late and it hadn’t arrived I called them up. Customer service was so nice and friendly. She looked into my order and noticed that my stroller wasn’t to arrive into the warehouse until the following day which was a Friday. She then advices me that when you place your order the dispatch date will come up in your basket. I had payed for weekday delivery and was going away the following Tuesday with bank holiday on the Monday! The lady advices me that my stroller wouldn’t arrive until the Tuesday so I told her that we we’re going away that day.. I asked if the delivery could be changed to the Saturday and she said she would sort his out for me. I still held my breath until Saturday due to the reviews on here. However at 8 am Saturday morning Parcelforce knocks on the door with my stroller. I have to say I’ve received nothing but the best customer service, friendly and very helpful. I wish I got the name of the lady helping me last Thursday! I just want to say thank you, you saved our holiday!! And I will definitely be ordering from Uberkids again."
"Fantastic customer service. Very helpful. My order arrived just one day after I ordered it and the delivery charge was free."
"I am very disappointed with my order. My son wanted a new bike for his 4th birthday. Two weeks before we choose one that he liked and decided to order form Uber Kids as it was 'available for immediate dispatch'. Week later no sign of bike or delivery details. I gave them a call and was told that the delivery won't come until a week after my sons birthday as they actually do not have that bike. No one notified me of the mistake and all I was offered is order cancellation. We decided not to as they already took the money so by the time the refund would go through and I would order a new bike it would be same waiting time for it to be delivered. This was the first and the last time we did shopping here. The whole experience is very frustrating and revolting. No parent wants to tell their child they won't be getting their dream present on time."
"Worst customer service ever. £300 car seat broke after 16 months, still under warranty. Customer service couldn't care less. My husband called them every other day and every time the lady just said, "I'll find out and get back to you." It's taken two weeks for them to collect it from our house, another week for the manufacturer to collect from Uberkids, now it's going to take three weeks for the manufacturer to check the fault. So we're left without a car seat for AT LEAST six weeks from when we first called Uberkids. When we complained to them on the phone and via social media, they are just not interested. They just say "I'm sorry you feel that way." I would never buy from this company ever again."
"Took the money straight out my account but i’ve Had no receipt, no communication about order processing, no details about delivery. Fearing I might never receive my order and the site may have been a con."
"Bought a car seat wanted to send it back within 24 hours as wasnt happy with the quality !! Had abuse from the customer service person i spoke to as i was asking how to send it back they and they could not give me an answer when i told them that they should set up a courier really bad service do not buy from here"
"I ordered from them baby stroller.on the tenth day I call to them to track my order ,they told me that I had to wait. I waited for them on the fifteenth day and they told me that I would not get my baby stroller. I am extremely disappointed. We travel abroad tomorrow and we do not have a baby stroller"
"Horrible experience!!! My daughter is one month old and the pram I've ordered more than one month ago didn't arrive yet ! I've been told three different dates ! I don't reccomend this website!"
"Awful company. Don't even bother buying anything, they are a nightmare to deal with."
"If only I could give 0 stars. Item sent without packaging but this company expect you to send it back to them in packaging. Absolute con artists with the worst customer experience I have ever experience in my life!"
"Bought the Kure balance bike for my Grandson. Brilliant bit of kit. Arrived very quickly. Exceptionally packed. Great service and £20 cheaper than elsewhere. Thanks."
"After 5 weeks since i ordered my items im still waiting. Ive emailed several times with no reply everytime i contact them over the phone i get told it will be dispatched in few days. Thank god i paid through paypal i have opened a case against them. Do not order with them"
"Purchased an item and received half of it today as parcel force stated the other half was damaged and had to be returned to the sender. Contacted Uberkids and told the other half has to be collected and once that is done then will try to re send if I call them and let them know it has been collected. Refusing to re send the part I am missing or arrange for parcel force to deliver a full set when they collect the other. Very very unhelpful and I am now in a position where I have to stay home between 1 and 6 tomorrow for a collection and have no swing / slide set. Would not recommend"
"Item was listed as in stock. No communication for a week, when I did enquire it took them almost a week to reply and to be told they think it might come into stock next week! Avoid!"
"When we purchased my daughters car seat they were extremely quick at sending it. However, 8 months on it developed a fault and we contacted them to see if they could help. 2 emails in 2 weeks and we haven't heard from them. Contacted the manufacturer and we were told to discontinue use immediately due to safety concerns and the potential risk of safety to our daughter. I wouldn't buy from this company if it's aftercare you want!"
Uber Kids is rated 1.90 based on 48 reviews