Uber Kids Reviews

44% of reviewers recommend Uber Kids

How would you rate Uber Kids ?

"I bought a travel stroller and I was promised delivery 2 weeks before my travel dates. Things didn't go as expected, I received a wrong local tracking code and the parcel did not arrive on time. I have been chasing customer service through email and phone, however, all I was told is we don't know where the parcel is and we opened a case to investigate. ******* Their terrible customer services refused to post another stroller and also refused to give me a refund until they find out where the lost parcel is located!! I was in a hard situation as I'm traveling with no stroller and I also had no money to buy another one from somewhere else!!! ******** STAY AWAY if you want to get your parcel on time. It's a shame that they don't take responsibility when any problem appears. Now I have been waiting for 24 days for nothing!! When I contact them all I hear is we apologize for that, they never offered a solution for this matter, not even a refund! I'm really frustrated :("
"Totally incompetent! Took my money for a pram in January. Ongoing dispute between them and their supplier as to where my order is and trying to pass blame between themselves as to who lost my pram. Its now May and I still have no pram and uber kids have refused to give me my money back. Absolutely disgraceful."
"Ordered new stroller at a fab price on the Saturday, unfortunately my bank decided to stop the payment for security reasons. First thing Monday morning Amy from Uber contacted me, processed again and emailed me back to confirm the order had been successfully placed. Received a message later on Monday advising it had been despatched on economy 3-5 days as requested. Stroller delivered by parcel force at 9.30am next morning. Cannot fault this company in any way and would definitely use again."
Kelly Phillimore
"Really good company which I go back to again and again. Good prices and good service"
"Beware of this company , they fail to deliver on what they promise. They take your money and then there customer service team palm you off till you from one person to another till you give up . Very unprofessional . Ordered car seat was deliver d broken , they bought another one to replace it they took my money and never delivered or fixed the old one still ongoing ."
Mrs Brown
"Bought Chicco next to me crib from them. The one l wanted was out of stuck but they were very helpful and offered to send me a different one if l wanted and it was slightly more expensive too !!! Customer service was excellent."
"Ordered a car seat which was supposed to come with a rain cover but it arrived without one. 3 months later I am still waiting on a replacement. Eventually purchased one from a different website before baby arrived. Terrible after care. Will never use again!"
"Item missing"
Mark Williams
"Great website, great prices and a speedy delivery. Would definitely recommend."
Uber Kids is rated 2.78 based on 9 reviews