Uber Kids Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Uber Kids

How would you rate Uber Kids?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Kelly Phillimore

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Uber Kids in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Kelly Phillimore
"Really good company which I go back to again and again. Good prices and good service"
"Beware of this company , they fail to deliver on what they promise. They take your money and then there customer service team palm you off till you from one person to another till you give up . Very unprofessional . Ordered car seat was deliver d broken , they bought another one to replace it they took my money and never delivered or fixed the old one still ongoing ."
Mrs Brown
"Bought Chicco next to me crib from them. The one l wanted was out of stuck but they were very helpful and offered to send me a different one if l wanted and it was slightly more expensive too !!! Customer service was excellent."
"Ordered a car seat which was supposed to come with a rain cover but it arrived without one. 3 months later I am still waiting on a replacement. Eventually purchased one from a different website before baby arrived. Terrible after care. Will never use again!"
"Item missing"
Mark Williams
"Great website, great prices and a speedy delivery. Would definitely recommend."
Uber Kids is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews