U Drive Cars Reviews

713 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

U Drive Cars provides driving experiences at Heyford Park in Oxfordshire. With 15 years experience we are focussed on delivering high quality supercar, classic & performance cars drives.

How would you rate U Drive Cars?

Matthew Pearsall
Matthew Pearsall
Verified Buyer

It was an awesome day out the staff were really friendly what made me happy was the car I got to drive my all time favourite an E type jag the photos I have uploaded were of the same one I just messed about with some filters
Love the photo! Thank you for sharing! It's a awesome car and glad you had a happy day! Clare
Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward
Verified Buyer

Fulfilled my dream to drive a Jaguar E-Type and an Aston Martin DB9 (As a bonus)
Sarah Douglas
Sarah Douglas

I got to drive an Audi R8 😆
Verified Buyer

well organised event. everything ran smoothly. all the staff were pleasant and
polite
Michael Griffin
Verified Buyer

I found all the staff were very professional and helpful I felt a ease in the cars and enjoyed the driving in the classic cars and I did better than I thought I would
Geoffrey Pheasey
Verified Buyer

It was great to drive a e-type
Sean
Unverified Reviewer

Fantastic day well worth booking with this company
Great instructors
Overall 10/10
Sean
Andy Robinson
Verified Buyer

For my triple car driving experience I found all staff really friendly, helpful and well organised.
The weather was terrible. Pouring rain and a stiff breeze.
Still had a great time due to the Audi R8 and Aston Martin DB9.
The Caterham experience was less enjoyable due to the rain. Also, being 5 foot 6 inches in height, I could not reach the pedals without almost laying down in the seat and could not get my foot onto the throttle without taking by shoe off. This made it difficult to make the most of the drive. It may have been nice to have been offered an alternative vehicle given the circumstances. I did notice there were one or two cars not being used.
All of the professional drivers were great, very patient and encouraging.
Thanks.
Andy Robinson.
Verified Buyer

Extremely well organised and great instructors that encourage you to make the most of your experience in each car. Some cars a bit old and tired now. Would have liked to have been informed beforehand that I wasn't able to get my free photo that was part of my voucher at the venue I chose (Heyford Park) - I got there and they said they wont be giving me a photo but an extra 'Hot Lap' instead.
Verified Buyer

Great fun driving fast cars 😀
Angelo Pompeo
Verified Buyer

Was made to feel important and that the day was about me. The safety talk beforehand was well thought out and I thought helped me to enjoy my day. Then the drive around the track in the minibus to show us the circuit also helped. Then there was the instructor. Very professional. Was made to feel at home in the car. The driving instruction was superb. All in all a very good day was had. I'd easily recommend UDrive cars to anyone who asks. Great Service. Top location, "Upper Heyford". Fab time had. Enuff said.

Verified Buyer

Very professional enjoyed the time very much :)
David Codling
Verified Buyer

Efficiently checked in by pleasant staff. Briefing just that - brief and to the point but delivered in a lighthearted fashion with good balance of emphasis between safety and enjoyment. Minibus familiarisation ride around the track very helpful in terms of getting to know the track layout. Arriving 45 minutes prior to booked drive worked very well - just enough time to check in, have a bite to drink and visit the facilities before the briefing and familiarisation ride in the bus.
Despite being a busy day the wait for the various drives was perfectly acceptable. Instructors [Mark and Perry in my case] very relaxed, encouraging and helpful. All in all a most entertaining and enjoyable experience from which both myself and my Son left with big grins.
Robert Grattan
Verified Buyer

A pleasure to experience driving such cars but the track is poorly marked out and too short.
The cones are difficult to pick out as they are clearly old , dirty, too small and poorly visible.
They should be upgraded to new, bigger and more clearly seen cones.

Furthermore, I found the venue to be rather shabby!
Verified Buyer

The experience was totally spoilt by the track being far too short. The staff were efficient and friendly, the cars were ( mostly ) good but the track was a useless circle half mile in each direction. There was no way of getting up to full speed ( or even 100mph ) before you had to brake for the corners. The track was a circle of cones making up just a fraction of the area of the venue so it is not as if there was not the space for a proper sized track. I guess the track was short so they could push as many people through as possible.
Richard Sellars
Verified Buyer

a very slick operation from start to finish.all staff very professional. Mark,my instructor made the drive great with his knowledge and pushing me to push the car.
James Marsh
Verified Buyer

I thought the briefing was very good and thorough, I enjoyed driving the Aston Martin the power of the car was outstanding!
However I was very disappointed to find out my drive had not been filmed because that's what I really wanted to buy and the people dealing with the situation were not at all sympathetic or understanding.
Hi James, thank you for giving us your feedback. I'm really sorry that your drive did not record. I'm going to chase up with our supplier and will let you know if we can retrieve for you. We aim to give our customers a high standard of customer services so it's disappointing that you were let down with their response as well. I will get in touch if we can find any footage of you.
Kind regards
Clare
Michael John Glavin
Verified Buyer

Well organised event. Good pre drive briefing. Nice cars.
Personnel pleasant and helpful.
Verified Buyer

Well organised and good choice of cars.
Jarrod Yewen
Verified Buyer

Limited track layout, having done proper TRACK experience before, oval circuit, with cones, lacked exhilaration at that Cost!
David Tanner
Verified Buyer

Very organised, friendly informative staff. Even had the option to add an additional drive in a Mustang (3 laps) which was amazing. Whole experience was brilliant.
Jody Thomas
Verified Buyer

All staff were awesome, instructors put me at ease so i could redline the cars and corner confidently. Thanks
Neil Wilkinson
Verified Buyer

pretty well organised could have done with more info as to when actual drive starts just left outside as ihad more than one drive could have done with a timetable of approx. times .not a real prob just a thought but agood day thanks
Hi Neil, thank you for taking the time to write your review. The feedback is really useful and helps us improve the way we deliver driving experiences to customers. The Pit Lane Co-ordinator or any of the indoor team would have been able to tell you your drive times. Glad you had a good time and come back and see us again! Clare
U Drive Cars is rated 4.48 based on 713 reviews