U Drive Cars Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend U Drive Cars

About U Drive Cars: U Drive Cars provides driving experiences at Heyford Park in Oxfordshire. With 15 years experience we are focussed on delivering high quality supercar, classic & performance cars drives.

Click Here

Tell us how U Drive Cars made you happy

Lisa Cox
"The whole experience was amazing. I will recommend you to all my friends and family. You made me feel confident and safe whilst I, was driving."
Ross Sutherland
"Fantastic staff, great organisation on the morning and venue but could use some signs from main road. Amazing cars but drives a little short and excess waiver- for junior drivers - not included so cost is extra on the day. Overall brilliant day out and treat for young driving enthusiasts."
Sean Lambourne
"Nice venue, really great people but dome shelter by the track from the rain would be nice."
"Driving experience was great. Photos and Videos were rubbish and not worth the money."
"It was an awesome experience. The people were really nice and understanding. Cool cars with a great driving lesson. I got to speeds of 110 mph! It was really good I would definitely recommend it."
"Great team, great experience. The instructor was superb. Thank you"
"One word : AWSOME !!"
"Travelled 3 hours for the passenger experience in the Ferrari, it was worth the journey, very enjoyable, my driver was very nice and made me feel comfortable, he was very chatty and pleasant, it was over far to quick, would highly recommend"
Thanks for the lovely review and the fabulous photo!
"We took our son for his 13th birthday, great morning out. He got to drive 3 top range cars and had a fantastic time. Instructor are all fantastic and took their time explaining what needed to be done without eating into the drive time. Would we recommend - YES! Would we go again - YES!!"
"Great to drive the e type jag! My instructor was really helpful and I had a brilliant time racing around the track. Only downside, the app didn't work for the pictures and videos."
"Really well organised, very nice staff and good selection of cars. Didn't quite know what to expect but we were very impressed and would definitely recommend them. Our son had a fabulous time!!"
"My 11 year old son had a fantastic day. He drove three extraordinary cars, did a Hot Lap in a Mitsubishi Evo, and an even hotter one in a Lamborghini. By the end, his smile was almost too big for his face! A really excellent and well organised day out."
"A most enjoyable day and a great chance to drive two classics the way they were designed to be appreciated. The instructors for both cars were incredibly approachable and offered subtle guidance which helped improve both driving technique and overall experience. Well worth it."
"My 12 year old son had a wonderful experience driving his 3 chosen supercars, the whole event was very well run, efficient and with very friendly staff. Thanks for a great time!"
"An excellent experience and would thoroughly recomend. I had 3 laps each in Mini Cooper S and Jag E type. The event was very well organised. I was a little hesitant that we would be allowed to drive these old classic cars at any speed, however, each instructor encouraged us to go faster and really get the most out of the day. Great afternoon and would do it again."
"Great day really enjoyed the cars would do it all again."
"Wow what a day me and 2 friends went and all booked 5 cars , when away with a stupid grin on are faces , been to a few days in other places but the people here want you to give the car what it needs and in a very safe way loved every minute of it"
Thanks Simon for a great review! Glad you had so much fun with your friends!
"Great experience very professional staff, good directions to venue."
"Very well organised. Friendly staff. A superb driving experience. The Aston Martin is a must closely followed by the Nissan GTR. The Ferrari was a bit tired so worth avoiding. The fast lap with the instructor driving is not for the faint hearted . Would definitely book again."
"Had an excellent afternoon myself & son in law the whole experience was great first time at one of these will definitely go back for more very exciting & thrilling 3 laps not enough !!"
"Great experience feeling the power of a Lamborghini, but quite brief, only 10 mins on track. Quite expensive for £99 through third party gift experience company,"
"On my drives it was raining heavily and you had to be out in the rain to hear your name called for drives, would probably be a lot better in the sunshine. The track was very short and was actually only formed from cones so not easy to see corners of track. To be fair the cars that I drove were a bit tired (etype/am vantage) but good fun on the track although Aston a bit lacking in acceleration and with a saggy drivers seat meaning a very low seating. As the instructors have control of what happens in the cars I would have thought the chances of any bumps on the track unlikely and so £35 for excess insurance to be very steep when that sum would buy you excess insurance for car hire for a year. The pics and videos were also steep but under no pressure to buy. My visit was probably marred a bit by the heavy rain but still an enjoyable drive."
Sadly we can't help the rain, but good to hear that you did enjoy your drives in our classic cars. They are a bit worn as they are original genuine cars and over 40 years old!
U Drive Cars is rated 4.52 based on 1,389 reviews