U Drive Cars Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend U Drive Cars

About U Drive Cars: U Drive Cars provides driving experiences at Heyford Park in Oxfordshire. With 15 years experience we are focussed on delivering high quality supercar, classic & performance cars drives.

Tell us how U Drive Cars made you happy

"Well organised and a good choice of cars to drive it was a great day"
Julian Crow
"Had a great time brilliant experience. Helpful staff and driving instructor. Looking forward to returning"
Jake McGregor
"Well what can I say, the cars were awesome, it's just a shame the boys didn't get to actually drive them faster than 40 mph as the track was a little like the M25 at times, it could have and should have been an amazing day out but turned out to be pretty dull. I wasn't even allowed to get a photograph of my sons getting into their chosen cars. When you book a driving experience , you are sort of expecting to actually get a feel of how fast they can go , not sit in a queue going round in circles. Not very pleased at all to be honest. We won't be back and I won't be recommending."
"U Drive were a slick unpretentious set-up with a wide range of cars to choose from. Ferrari, Lambo and GTR were all first choices for me. The kids had got me the Triple Supercar Experience so I was just expecting a taster of 3 interesting cars and, although the circuit is a bit limited, it exceeded my expectations as actually got to give them all some beans albeit in lower gears. The instructors were all great company. Thanks"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent day out with very good instructors. You saw so many people with big smiles and itching to drive the next few laps."
"Professional staff & instructors, great cars & a fantastic experience. Would recommend!"
"The team at U-Drive are very professional & make the event relaxed & fun. Thanks for a awesome day, enjoyed it very much."
"The laps are very short, (about a mile), basically two straights and two or three corners, so my 6 lap experience was over in about 5 minutes. The Ferrari was good to drive, but it was far too short. Then I paid £10 for a hot lap (driven by their driver). Due to traffic and the fact that they return to the pits before completing a proper lap, I basically experienced just one corner at race speed. This should be called Hot Corner...not Hot Lap. Very poor. I was given this as a present, but wouldn't buy it again myself."
"I enjoyed the driving experience in the e-type jag and the instructor did an excellent job.My only complaint is that we had to stand outside in a very cold wind while waiting to be called it would have been better if we could have waited inside in the warm at 74 years of age i found the the wind to be bitter..Hope to come again on a warmer day"
"Very good went too quick well organised nice team of people did not have to wait long to get driving will go again !"
"U Drive offer a wide range of supercars that can be driven very fast on a wide, safe track under the guidance of excellent instructors. It was great fun and a fantastic experience"
"Reception went smoothly. Briefing was simple and easy to understand. Driving the classic cars was a brilliant experience. I am so pleased one of my choices was the mini. To my surprise, this was the most fun of all. Your instructor who sat with me, actually encouraged me to go much faster than I would have done on my own. I learnt a lot about late braking, and the best lines to take. A great day full of memories. I shall be back to try the super cars next year, all being well."
"Really friendly staff put our son (13) at ease straight away. He had a really fab time and I’d recommend it for any car mad 13 yr old. The U Drive team were excellent and the tuition from his instructor, John, was 1st rate."
"Well organised and a good choice of cars to drive it was a great day"
"Dear Sir/ Madam Always wanted to drive an E-type and it lived up to expectations, I found that me being on the large size it seemed stange that the steering wheel was so close to my frame. As you must know the weather was very bad ( rain and wind) but your crew were excellent and put people like me at ease. If there was a down side it was over far to quick. I note modern cars are easyer to live with and use on the daily compute but not the same thrill Kind regards Adrin Burchell"
"Superb organisation, very little waiting around. All cars beautifully turned out and instructors who were extremely patient and encouraging. Could not have been better."
"Took my son he drove 3 different cars loved it the instructors was brilliant with him I decided to drive a Porsche loved it lovely friendly people a+++++"
"Fantastic Day. My son was given a birthday gift of driving 3 supercars, of which he chose a Lamborghini, Mustang GT, and an Audi. The package was 6 min each, which doesn't seem like much but that is 4 laps around a big track and they are in the driver's seat as soon as they get in (driving off - do the laps and park)...older kids might need more time, but for a 12-year-old it was "the best day ever!" (keeping in mind, he has travelled a lot and had many fun experiences). Lovely staff and a small tea shop for sandwiches and tea etc. Really recommend it...my daughter now wants to try it when she is 12!"
"Very enjoyable experience."
"I enjoyed the experience in spite of the wet weather. Particularly liked the R8 and the GTR. A few laps were spoilt by being in a queue at the turns. Racing lines become irrelevant when that happens. Some instructors were right on it with every gear change and braking point, some left it to me, some it wasn't clear whether it was with me or him."
"Very professional, well organised."
"Great experience, well worth doing. Cars could be a little newer"
"Really enjoyed my time and instructors were marvellous. The cars were amazing and it was a great experience, would highly recommend"
U Drive Cars is rated 4.54 based on 1,182 reviews