U Drive Cars Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend U Drive Cars

About U Drive Cars: U Drive Cars provides driving experiences at Heyford Park in Oxfordshire. With 15 years experience we are focussed on delivering high quality supercar, classic & performance cars drives.

How would you rate U Drive Cars?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Marius Marcu
Marius Marcu
"Best ever experience!"
Barbara Davies
Barbara Davies
Verified Buyer
"What a brilliant event. My husband bought me a driving experience for my birthday to drive a classic Mini Cooper S around the track at Upper Heyford. All the staff there are great, the instructors are extremely friendly, enthusiastic, and very knowledgeable. The range of cars are amazing and the whole experience left me grinning from ear to ear. I cant wait to return and try out another classic car or maybe even try my hand at one of the super fast cars such as the Austin Martins."
Verified Buyer
"Great cars to drive and really friendly drivers"
Edward Parsloe
Verified Buyer
"The staff were friendly and welcoming, the cars were great fun. My instructor was very informative. I had a fantastic day and would recommend it to other people. Just great!! Edward Parsloe senior. Edward Junior had a great spin around the track in the Lamborghini. Great fun!!"
Paul Eagle
Verified Buyer
"Great experience, that is really well organised ensuring that you get the best enjoyment possible from driving a great collection of cars."
Ron Sargeant
Verified Buyer
"Everything was well organised and friendly. It was bitterly cold, but I thoroughly enjoyed my ride in the Aston Martin. Thankyou."
Stefan Lamb
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient in what they do. Car, venue, instructors are all top notch however the £25 insurance waiver left a bitter aftertaste. I know it is optional however who wants a £5000 cost for a day out"
"Very professional."
"The ibstructors were very friendly and they challenged my driving too. On site I have also met an air force veteran who was sharing his knowledge about the base with visitors. The man is very smart and definitely deserves recognition!!"
Peter Lattimer
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic experience in the three cars plus, the hot lap was amazing,"
"Easy booking process, checking in and all on time. Friendly staff... a great experience!"
Robert Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Really friendly and helpful staff, cars are really good quality, will be back as soon as possible to try another, thanks too the staff who work their."
Steven Schellhorn
Verified Buyer
"The staff were very approachable and professional."
Stuart Tappin
Verified Buyer
"It was a brilliant day and professionally done"
"We bought the experience as a birthday gift for our son. He really enjoyed the experience of driving the luxury cars particularly the Ferrari! The event was well organised."
Thank you for the review, glad your son enjoyed his Birthday gift! Clare
Dino Constantinides
Verified Buyer
"the nissan gtr was so responsive and like a rocket the track is very small and theres not enough road to be able to actually hit a very high speed and the turns are very tight"
Roger Hands
Verified Buyer
"Great cars,good instructor's, good briefing. The track is short and uninteresting,The hot lap is Barely a lap."
Jason Walker
Verified Buyer
"Thrilling experience but disappointed with the fact the ego had broken down so had to have an alternative. Would have like the car of my choice"
Hi Jason
Thanks for the review, we are sorry you didn't get to drive the Evo on the day, but hope that you enjoyed your drive in the Ferrari. If you want to rebook for the Evo, do give us a call on 01869 277112.
Kind regards
Clare
"1 of the cars i drove was fun to drive and quite new (GTR). However the lambogihni was not , very old and out of date , hot lap is not worth it at all , no communication with the driven or any effort of making it enjoyable, seemed like it was an effort for him to do the thing i had paid for. The seenery itself is very cool as it in and ex army facility, the instructors in the cars are lovely , but for the money could have been alot more engaging"
Thanks for the honest review, we do take the feedback on board and I will feed it back to the crew. Clare
"Well organised and the e type was truly superb. Good instructor."
Stephen Layton
Verified Buyer
"I had a real blast driving 5 super cars on the aerodome at Heyford ,clear and precise instructions and excelent co drivers.It was a pity the track wasn't a little longer."
"Because I have never driven flappy paddle gear box car before great ,"
John Mariani
Verified Buyer
"It was a great experience, great cars, great instructors, well planned and well executed. I will now be buying myself an R8. You're fault udrive!"
U Drive Cars is rated 4.50 based on 928 reviews