U Drive Cars Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend U Drive Cars

About U Drive Cars: U Drive Cars provides driving experiences at Heyford Park in Oxfordshire. With 15 years experience we are focussed on delivering high quality supercar, classic & performance cars drives.

How would you rate U Drive Cars?

Verified Buyer
"Best Day ever. I got to go in the best car Lamborghini loved the experience."
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant experience, friendly staff and drivers, well organised and so much fun!"
Philip Cox
Philip Cox
Verified Buyer
"I found U Drive cars very organised which made for a pleasant experience and would certainly recommend them to others"
Stelian Turiatca
Verified Buyer
"Best driving experience. I bought this gift for my partner and he was really happy and he relly enjoyed it."
Bara Ayche
Verified Buyer
"Having not driven a car like this before, I was given no real direction just left to do whatever. The instructor should have been more helpful, especially since the briefing said the first lap we would be tested. I definitely don't recommend this for you first experience."
"The experience was very well organised and the staff were very professional."
Kevin Christopher
Verified Buyer
"Fun experience with great instructors - though one head and shoulders above the other for me."
Jameel Rehman
Verified Buyer
"Great fun. Nice cars shame some were a touch older. Downside was that l did not get my free photo and l did say it was part of the package we paid for."
"Very welcoming crew made me feel relaxed before during and after my event. Good quality cars in a great condition and was clear to see they were maintained well as well as the track."
Martin Lupson
Verified Buyer
"Great day with your super cars thanks to the instructors for being understanding as I changed gear with the wiper blade lever."
Joanne Faulkner
Verified Buyer
"Bucket list to drive an e type Great instructor , friendly and really helped you drive the car and feel the ride . Perfect sunny day always helped . Thank you"
Shaun Winfield
Verified Buyer
"Very enjoyable afternoon. Just over too quickly."
"Easy Access to the site. Friendly reception. Well organised. Feeling of being taken care of. Fantastic instructors. They made sure that you feel comfortable and secure! Only downside was the pricing on the photos. I expected better pictures for the price, but on the other hand the filming was worth it!"
Verified Buyer
"Best Day ever. I got to go in the best car Lamborghini loved the experience."
Colin McCann
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic day - the opportunity to drive different cars one after another was superb. The track is excellent long straight tight bends"
Rob Bellis
Verified Buyer
"Great people and great cars"
Mark Surtees
Verified Buyer
"Loved every minute happy"
Katie Harrison
Verified Buyer
"It was an amazing day out! Loved driving the Subaru and the staff were all very polite and friendly having a laugh whilst making sure the drive is safe. Would definitely reccomend especially with the photo package I am very pleased with them."
Terry Winmill
Verified Buyer
"A well organised day out, a great selection of cars, nice snack bar also which had hot food and snacks."
"It was awesome. From the small caterham to my 2 personal favourites the Nissan GTR and the Audi R8 it was simply brilliant. My only down comment is 6 laps in each car just isn’t enough because I just didn’t want to pit in with any of the cars."
Charlie Rice
Verified Buyer
"Excellent fun and well organised."
Verified Buyer
"Loved the car and the driver was great. The feeling of being in that awesome machine was extraordinary. But I would have preferred a slightly more interesting and longer track and it was all over too quickly."
U Drive Cars is rated 4.51 based on 978 reviews