U Drive Cars Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend U Drive Cars

About U Drive Cars: U Drive Cars provides driving experiences at Heyford Park in Oxfordshire. With 15 years experience we are focussed on delivering high quality supercar, classic & performance cars drives.

How would you rate U Drive Cars?

Took me back a few years
PETER NEWELL
PETER NEWELL
Verified Buyer

Well organised, great communication, great driver's (who were happy to encourage to push harder) really enjoyed the whole experience and the Caterham 7 was amazing to drive oh and thanks for making sure the weather was spot on. I will be back to spend more time in that Caterham without fail.
Richard Powell
Richard Powell
Verified Buyer

We were looked after very well upon arrival. The booking in team were pleasant and helpful and the pre-drive briefing was excellent.
Verified Buyer

My daughter and her husband bought me this experance for a birthday gift and I really enjoyed it.
I drove the e type and it was all you've imagined it or read about it to be. The instructor was brilliant , sadly I didn't get his name but you'll recognise him because he's about seven feet tall,he tells you everything to do and when to do it,if you listen to him and do as he says you'll have a great time
I will recommend this experience
Next time I'll try to squeeze into the Lamborghini, Or maybe the e type again
Bradley Channing
Verified Buyer

The circuit was too small to actually enjoy the cars.

Take the corner in 2nd and by the time you hit 4th it's time to brake hard.

3 laps per car takes 3 minutes maximum.

All staff were great.
Hi Bradley, the three lap/3 mile experiences are sold as a taster and only half the standard six miles Thrill expereinces. For a fast driver like yourself it was sadly over too quickly. Thank you for feeding back on the staff, they always appreciate it and teamwork is important.
Verified Buyer

The staff in Bicester were second to none. Friendly, enthusiastic about the cars and once you show them you're sensible, they really do let you enjoy the cars. The day was run so smoothly, the longest I waited in between cars was when the instructors had a quick cuppa, which was much needed on the cold airfield. I would recommend the Bicester day out to anyone, great day!
Verified Buyer

Old cars, quick laps, each car experience didn't last more than 3.5 mins.
Robert Szulc
Verified Buyer

Really good experience!!! Lovely staff. They explain everything easily. Highly recommended !!!!
Hot laps: My wife and my 5 years old boy had brilliant ride. Instructor really fast but safe. They know what they doing.
Thank you. I will back there again for sure.
Hitesh Baghela
Verified Buyer

I had an amazing afternoon with 4 super cars. The staff and instructors were friendly and gave me clear instructions on the day. The two best supercars for me on the day were Lamborghini Gallardo and Nissan GTR. Both cars were extremely fast and handled well in the wet. The instructors gave me tips on how to get the best out of the cars and commented on my driving style. Plus none of the cars were restricted so you could unleash the power and push them to the limit. I also drove Ferrari Modena and Aston Martin DB9 which were good fun but different as they were both rear wheel drive. Overall, it was a really good expierence and well organised on the day. I also went on a hot lap with an instructor which was exciting and he pushed the Mitsubishi Evo to the limit. Simply an awesome driving expierence and I will recommend to my friends and family!
Thank you Hitesh for a great review! We're so glad you enjoyed it and that it met your expectations. Come back and see us again soon!
Gary Merrell
Verified Buyer

It was a very good experience, only marred by the fact for my last car I had to wait over 40 minutes for it. I was even behind the next group who had appeared. However overall very enjoyable
Hi Gary, thanks for the review, sorry you seem to have got caught up in the next time slot. I'll check with the crew to make sure we don't make the same mistake again and learn from it.
Clare
Beth Camp
Verified Buyer

Really fun and relaxing experience. I had never done a driving experience before so I was really nervous, but everyone made me feel relaxed. The adrenaline rush was amazing!
Katy Everett
Verified Buyer

Everyone was very relaxed and welcoming, there was a nice atmosphere to the place, there was no one judging you on your divining capabilities. At very enjoyable day!
Verified Buyer

The instructors were great and explained everything you needed to do very well throughout the experience. I'd recommend getting 6 laps as 3 is just way to short to truly enjoy these beautiful cars.
Verified Buyer

The event ran smoothly, the staff were friendly and informative and made it an enjoyable experience. The cars were amazing and the venue was perfect!
Verified Buyer

Good service and brilliant driving experiences.
Carl Bones

great cars
Kevin George
Verified Buyer

Great morning,having drive in cars that I will never own.SPecial thanks to mark in the Lamborghini for really encouraging me and making the experience really great.

Took me back a few years
Thank you for sharing your lovely photo :)
Verified Buyer

We arrived early just to be sure that we weren't late, the booking in process was really easy with the reception ladies giving us additional information (e.g. which cars we could book extra laps in, times etc). After the safety brief it was time to have a go .... the driving instructors were encouraging & gave clear concise instructions making my Husband's driving experience more enjoyable.
David Dempsey
Verified Buyer

The support we received from all staff, from booking to the Driver, for my car-mad physically disabled son was superb. They could not have been more helpful and made the whole experience great fun.

Great day, friendly staff. Thanks
Michael Smith
Verified Buyer

Professional and very friendly.
Martin Holland
Verified Buyer

To drive a car that I could never afford gave me such a buzz
My instructor James was fantastic and gave clear instructions
I did 6 laps got a video done on my drive and pictures.

We also did a hot lap with an instructor which was amazing
Will be booking again end of month great day still buzzing
U Drive Cars is rated 4.50 based on 847 reviews