U Drive Cars Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend U Drive Cars

About U Drive Cars: U Drive Cars provides driving experiences at Heyford Park in Oxfordshire. With 15 years experience we are focussed on delivering high quality supercar, classic & performance cars drives.

How would you rate U Drive Cars ?

Ellis Cooper
Ellis Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic day, the opportunity to drive such cars was incredible, and the adrenaline from doing it you just never want it to end! There’s no point in going for a 1/2 car option, 3 is where the fun and variation is at! The only point I’d pick up on is the guy I had with me in the Ferrari (Andy I think), was talking and giving proper driving instructions lie when to put my foot down, change gear, break but in the other cars I didn’t really have that and the guys just let me get on with it, which don’t get me wrong would be nice but when you’ve not driven such car before it was good to know how much of the ferraris limits I could push it too, where the other cars I was limited to my driving skill."
John Ellison
John Ellison
Verified Buyer
"nice staff made you feel at ease in the cars no pressure just encouragement"
Martin Lupson
Martin Lupson
Verified Buyer
"Great day with your super cars thanks to the instructors for being understanding as I changed gear with the wiper blade lever."
"very professional and friendly instructors brilliant"
Posted 1 hour ago
Phillip Lock
Verified Buyer
"Excellent day thanks to the top spec cars and the professional drivers helping me to go faster!"
Tom Fisher
Verified Buyer
"Well accommodated by staff, especially the instructor. Great experience in a great car."
"Oooohhhh what can I say it was along time ago since I enjoyed my day thank you every body at udrivecars I'll be doing it again for sure Just make sure cameras are working 😉"
Philip Sadler
Verified Buyer
"The team were very helpful and friendly and gave me a relaxed but exciting experience driving 3 super cars. The track at Heyford Park was drawn out in cones (rather than being an actual track), which was my only slight disappointment."
"Thrilling. Slick organisation."
Stephen Cox
Verified Buyer
"It was a great day all round , the people were friendly it was well organised and the cars were brilliant . My instructor helped me no end to experience the e type Jaguar at its best. I will do it again lol Thank you to all the people involved in making it such a great day Regards Steve West Sussex"
Christopher Belcher
Verified Buyer
"The cars I had the pleasure to drive were an absolute dream and made very enjoyable, I would also like to thank all three instructors and staff that made it a great experience. Please pass my thanks on to the instructors. Many thanks again Chris Belcher."
Dudley Brown
Verified Buyer
"Arrived after a journey that should have taken one hour twenty five mins but two and a half staff very friendly and easy to get on with, check in was quick and very efficient. Drivers brief was amusing but clear on what to do, I drove the Etype that was more nostalgic than fast but I’ve always wanted to drive one. I also drove the DB9, Audi, Ferrari and the Lamborghini, the best in my opinion was the DB9 followed by the Audi then the Lamborghini and bottom of the list was the Ferrari. Weather was perfect and had a very enjoyable afternoon. I did think however that the price of the photos and dvds were too expensive, if price was lower I would probably bought the lot not just one, the quality of the photo is very good."
Alan Duffy
Verified Buyer
"It was a surprise for my 70th birthday and I never thought I would ever drive a Austin Healy 3000 and a E Type Jag. It was brilliant....thanks to all."
Joe Chapman
Verified Buyer
"It was a great day out which we won at a charity ball! Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and the driving instructors were great making us feel very at ease"
Michael Kelly
Verified Buyer
"Great set up, giving you the opporturnity to be able to drive high performance cars of your choice to the best of your ability without being too formal. Professional drives guidance whilst on the course was excellent. Would highly recommend U Drive Cars Upper Heyford."
Jay Hedges
Verified Buyer
"Great experience for a 13 year old boy"
"Good instructors. Great cars. Instructions given and easy to follow before and during the experience"
"Well organised, great cars, weather was superb"
Jason Lanham
Verified Buyer
"It was a fantastic afternoon. Very well organized with lots of staff to point me in the right direction. I will be returning and I will recommend people to you also. Thank you"
Jack Weaver
Verified Buyer
"Really well organised ,first class company"
Josh Williams
Verified Buyer
"For a 16 year old to have the chance to drive a Ford Mustang and Lamborghini, it was amazing. The instructors are great and really give you the chance to experience what these cars can do, encouraging you to hit the excelerator on the straights."
"My nephew has speech and language difficulties and was a bit anxious about understanding the instructions and doing things wrong. He came out of the drive BUZZING. Thank you to all at UDrive for making his experience so awesome, for building his self esteem and for adding to his love of cars."
Thank you for the review and we're delighted to hear your nephew was buzzing!
David Evans
Verified Buyer
"Really friendly, well organised and awesome cars!"
U Drive Cars is rated 4.53 based on 1,060 reviews