U Drive Cars Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend U Drive Cars

About U Drive Cars: U Drive Cars provides driving experiences at Heyford Park in Oxfordshire. With 15 years experience we are focussed on delivering high quality supercar, classic & performance cars drives.

Tell us how U Drive Cars made you happy

"Well organised and a good choice of cars to drive it was a great day"
Julian Crow
"Had a great time brilliant experience. Helpful staff and driving instructor. Looking forward to returning"
Jake McGregor
"Well what can I say, the cars were awesome, it's just a shame the boys didn't get to actually drive them faster than 40 mph as the track was a little like the M25 at times, it could have and should have been an amazing day out but turned out to be pretty dull. I wasn't even allowed to get a photograph of my sons getting into their chosen cars. When you book a driving experience , you are sort of expecting to actually get a feel of how fast they can go , not sit in a queue going round in circles. Not very pleased at all to be honest. We won't be back and I won't be recommending."
"was told during briefing that the ride was to be a shorter ride as U Drive , drivers needed lunch. I wasn't made aware of a shortened ride at time of booking. Felt the damage waiver should be included in the price rather than making the participant feel it was required due to wording. Either have a tannoy so drivers can wait in undercover or provide some outside cover whilst waiting for allocated car to become available due to poor weather conditions. Assumed the ride would entail more than just doing an oblong circuit and would offer the opportunity to actual drive the care around a circuit."
"good range of cars, good instructors, great experience"
"The day was wet windy there is no shelter from the wind or rain so we were standing outside getting wet and very cold while waiting for each car there was 5 of us my dad caught a cold and spent two days in bed because of this we spent a lot of money for there not even to have som kind of shelter against the elements we all enjoyed the car but getting in the car all wet dampened the experience we will not go again or tell anyone to do it cover for coustmers needed we are in uk not Spain"
Sadly we can't do much about the weather and it was very extreme on Saturday, but we didn't really get any rain. The hospitality building is heated and like many of our customers you could have waited between sessions inside. I hope you Father feels better soon and glad to hear you all enjoyed the cars. Clare
"Great fun and friendly reception. Recommend the experience as a gift or otherwise."
"Had a great morning, great cars and very friendly staff. Loved Oak"
"Great cars, well organised set up. Would recommend it to mates. Great fun!"
"For my first time experiencing a Farrari V8(any car thats not a city car), was amazing, thrilling and un-nerving rolled into one. Worth a third party advertising them or i never would of known about you. Everyone is very friendly and enjoyed the option of food onsite."
Glad you had a great time Rebecca!
"Great Experience driving! I drove a Ferrari and Lambo and I must say the experience was amazing, the instructor let me drive to my ability which really gave me the best feeling of driving these supercars at there limit. Its a must for anyone who wants to drive these cars to the speeds they are known for. My only disappointment was the cost for videos and photos, I only had 1 video from 1 car because they forgot to record my 2nd and still wanted to charge me the same amount for 2 which I find very unfair."
Thanks for the feedback Jonathan, glad you loved the driving. The feedback on the videos is very useful and I'm working on this with our supplier.
Clare
"Great time, lovely staff, warm welcome and fun driving the different cars"
"I drove the R8 and Nissan Gtr, both awesome."
"The whole experience was seemless from start to finish. Staff very friendly and the driving instructors very professional. There was hardly any waiting times between rides making it flow nicely. Great choice of cars to test. Excellent all round experience, hope to go on one of these days again soon."
"Good fun, think all the drivers enjoyed it. Thanks to the safety instructor who sat in the car with me and coached me. It was all over too soon though. Think you should "sell" the spare slots better than a mere mention in the briefing, perhaps with a special deal for drivers or thier accompanying family/ friends. Thought the £45 for the 360degree camera and pictures a complete rip off. Apart from that I really enjoyed iteven though I was quite nervous going in. Thank you"
"The organisation on the day and the staff were suburb! Some of the cars have weathered better than others, track was covered in lose stones which hindered the experience. But overall the 4 car experience was good. Hot lap and sighting laps are pointless though."
"Fantastic time, made very welcome and arrangements organised well. The cars and accompanying instructors were of the highest standard making the afternoon a great fun experience. Will definitely come again."
"Not a very good experience. The track was far too small to get any proper speed up and the corners had to be taken far too slowly. There are also too many cars going round the tesco at one time. We also paid for an extra lap with an instructor, it was very disappointing that it was in a Mitsubishi! As portrayed on your website it's as if the extra lap is going to be in the car you have chosen to drive. Disgusting. Anybody can have a ride in a Mitsubishi, it's nothing special. I won't be coming again and I definitely wouldn't recommend it."
Dear Kevin
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your time with us. All your paperwork would have said that the Hot Lap was in a Performance car, so I'm sorry if this wasn't clear to you. I will check the website to make sure this is clearer.
Kind regards
Clare
"He loved it so much he wants to book again for the other cars he said it was the best day of his life"
Glad it was so much fun, come back and see us soon! :)
"I had a fabulous experience. It was a lifetime dream to get behind the wheel of a race spec E-Type Jaguar. I am still grinning two days later. Very professional set up. I'd love to do it again soon."
Glad you liked the E Type, it's the jewel of our classics crown! :)
"Amazing time! You have to try:)"
"overall the experience was good and a very fun afternoon out the venue was easy to find, and also it was well organised , bad bits were the track is too short and the 2 straight runs for accelerating weren't really long enough so its over very quickly if you do 3 miles which I believe is 3 laps they don't let you take the cars to max rpm I assume for wear and in cause of any damages so a bit disappointing takes the real experience away I thought and also they put exhaust silencers on as well again you don't get the full effect of the car but however the instructors are very nice and very friendly."
"my grandson had an amazing time, the staff were very friendly. we have done many driving experiences with different companies throughout the family and this one was slight disappointment due to the media packages. we thought they were extremely overpriced for what you got and the quality of the pictures were not very good either. we would have liked to have had a souvenir photo or even the option to buy a hard copy of the photo not a digital download to a phone."
Hello, thank you for the feedback and especially about the photo packages I will be discussing this with Thrillpic. Glad your Grandson had an amazing time!
Kind regards