U Drive Cars Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend U Drive Cars

About U Drive Cars: U Drive Cars provides driving experiences at Heyford Park in Oxfordshire. With 15 years experience we are focussed on delivering high quality supercar, classic & performance cars drives.

Tell us how U Drive Cars made you happy

"Well organised and a good choice of cars to drive it was a great day"
Julian Crow
"Had a great time brilliant experience. Helpful staff and driving instructor. Looking forward to returning"
Jake McGregor
"Well what can I say, the cars were awesome, it's just a shame the boys didn't get to actually drive them faster than 40 mph as the track was a little like the M25 at times, it could have and should have been an amazing day out but turned out to be pretty dull. I wasn't even allowed to get a photograph of my sons getting into their chosen cars. When you book a driving experience , you are sort of expecting to actually get a feel of how fast they can go , not sit in a queue going round in circles. Not very pleased at all to be honest. We won't be back and I won't be recommending."
"The experience itself was very good - my son is 11 and used to racing karts, but the chance to drive a real fast car was thrilling. It was well organised, and I would have given it 5 stars BUT a large part of the fun was the chance to take home the 360 degree camera footage from inside the car. In our case, the memory stick from the car was blank, and no solution was offered, so that was that. My son was distraught for the rest of the day, and it ruined the experience for him, as he had been looking forward to watching himself driving, and sharing it with us."
I'm sorry to read this about the video. I'm going to speak to the event crew now and see what we can do for your son. Clare
Having now emailed you, it appears there was a problem with the recording of his video on day which sadly we couldn't rectify as you didn't talk to any of the staff. Please do shout in future if there is a problem with the video as we can't sort it out if we don't know. I do hope Harry is pleased with his photo. Clare
Posted 1 hour ago
"A fantastic session at U Drive in their Aston Martin DB9. All very well organised. Great instructor who had me driving the DB9 properly in no time. The 360 video option is also a great reminder of the session"
Thank you Simon for taking the time to review us.
"I drove the Porsche 911 RS. It was a fantastic experience, and my instructor was excellent, ensuring I safely went as fast as I was capable off. The organisation was spot on and U Drive offers an thrilling experience at a very fair price."
"Was really good and enjoyed my experience but have to say was a little disappointed with the Ferrari, wouldn't slot into gear and lost a lap as had to be rebooted"
"An excellent experience, efficiently run with good customer focus. My 3 x supercar experience was a real blast!"
"Enjoyed driving the car, no time to savour the moment swapping vehicles like being on a conveyor belt. If it was not so rushed would have been better."
"A really fun experience!! Customer service was excellent and the driving instructors were fun and enthusiastic. Had a great time!"
"Generally a good experience that was over and done with all too soon. I realised when I got home and reviewed the film that I only did 4 laps instead of the 6 I was expecting."
"Awesome experience well organised will definitely go again"
"A very well organised event with helpful and friendly staff. The Classic Car drive experience was good although the lap circuit was rather short and my 6 laps in each of the two cars seemed to go really quickly. Very good range of what appears to be well maintained cars available. I suppose if I was to say anything negative about the day it would be that the 'Hot Lap' was a little disappointing as I was hoping it would have been in one of the super cars rather than the Evo."
"well organised, all staff helpful. also the video and photo options was a great extra. Cars were great, had a great time despite the November weather!!"
"Brilliant experience, run by very friendly and professional people, would thoroughly recommend it."
"Fantastic day loved every minute-- very well organised"
"Great experience, a lot of fun. Clear briefings and all the staff were excellent. Thanks for a great day out!"
"Fab day very well organised my son really enjoyed himself ."
"A most enjoyable day was had by all. Well organized, clear and precise briefings with an emphasis on safety. Great cars and helpful but not overpowering instructors. My only criticism is that the circuit is too short for many of the cars on offer: time to start braking having reached full speed."
"Had a great day, the staff are fab and the driving fun!"
"Thankyou for a fantastic day I haven't stopped talking about it yet. I felt so special on the day ! The instructors gave sound advice which added greatly to the enjoyment of the day. Please thank the guy's for there help & encouragement to get the best out of My special day. Many thanks Ann Loveday"
Thank you Ann for the review, we're really glad you had such a lovely day with us. Clare
"U Drive were a slick unpretentious set-up with a wide range of cars to choose from. Ferrari, Lambo and GTR were all first choices for me. The kids had got me the Triple Supercar Experience so I was just expecting a taster of 3 interesting cars and, although the circuit is a bit limited, it exceeded my expectations as actually got to give them all some beans albeit in lower gears. The instructors were all great company. Thanks"
"Excellent day out with very good instructors. You saw so many people with big smiles and itching to drive the next few laps."
U Drive Cars is rated 4.54 based on 1,200 reviews