U Drive Cars Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend U Drive Cars

About U Drive Cars: U Drive Cars provides driving experiences at Heyford Park in Oxfordshire. With 15 years experience we are focussed on delivering high quality supercar, classic & performance cars drives.

How would you rate U Drive Cars ?

Christopher Green
"I received this U drive Cars experience as a 60th birthday present from my family. I was a complete novice to driving super cars and so came to the day with a mixture of nerves and anticipation. I thought the whole experience was very well organised. The safety briefing was excellent and the cars and instructors were brilliant. I only have one criticism - the track could have been a bit bigger, it was over to quickly. Thanks and well done"
Alan Dalley
"Very well organised event. I felt I would have benefitted more if I had been told to use rotational steering from the start rather than at the end."
Philip Sadler
"The team were very helpful and friendly and gave me a relaxed but exciting experience driving 3 super cars. The track at Heyford Park was drawn out in cones (rather than being an actual track), which was my only slight disappointment."
"amazing present from my wife and son, really enjoyed the Aston Martin and Lamborghini drive, just to experience the shear power was something else, the two instructors were great, did there best to make me feel like a racing driver. A well organised day with super staff. I will be recommending this to all my friends."
"AWESOME EXPERIENCE! MY SON SAID IT WAS 15 OUT OF 10 AND THE BEST DAY OF HIS LIFE!"
"Had a great time brilliant experience. Helpful staff and driving instructor. Looking forward to returning"
"An absolutely fantastic experience. Drove a Lamborghini, so thrilling, never driven with paddle gear change before.. it was amazing. So easy it gave more confidence in handling the car. The instructor was brilliant too. What an excellent choice for my 60th birthday. I would recommend to anyone who likes quality speed. Huge thankyou to all the staff for the superb organisational skills. 😀 Heather Sarah Meakins x"
"Driving the Mini Cooper took me back almost 50 years, great nostalgia. Loved the E Type, wish my road car had the same power. You need a longer straight to get full benefit. Great Morning, would recommend!"
"Does what it says on the tin,it was great would recommend your driving experience to anyone,your instructurs were very good,let you have a good go ' with no blue flashing lights chasing you " wonderful."
"A very enjoyable day but just too short. Next time I would have more laps in a single car."
"Went up on Friday 14th and drove the Gallardo and the Nissan GTR, Was a little disappointing that the cars, are de-tuned and have rev limiters. Having to slow down to let faster cars overtake you on a good straight, when you only have 6 laps was a shame too. In car video price was quite expensive@ £49, but if made cheaper myself and a few others on the day would have bought the in car filming. Apart from all that it was fun. But really needed to mention the above."
"Had a really fun afternoon. Very organised and great staff!!! Hopefully will be back!!"
"Helpful and friendly staff, I received clear instructions, and enjoyed the whole thing. The Driving Instructors tried hard to make sure I got the most out of my day, and they succeeded."
"I was bought a Ferrari (360) and Lamborghini (Gallardo) thrill for my birthday and selected Heyford Park as the nearest track. I must confess, I was a little disappointed when I realised that it was a coned-off airfield rather than a proper track, but that disappointment was soon dissipated after getting in the first car. Driving around was great fun. The straights are not long enough to approach anything like the top speed of these vehicles, but that is missing the point. You do have the opportunity to really test the car’s performance and feel the acceleration – which for me is what it is all about. After the first lap, the instructor was happy to let me floor the accelerator and encouraged me to overtake slower vehicles (most of them!) on the track. This experience is certainly aimed at novices as an experienced driver would want a more challenging and longer circuit, but this is immense fun and you do get a feel for the car’s capabilities. All the instructors and staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I had asked if my four-year-old son could have a photo taken in the Lambo when I booked, and this had been noted. I would thoroughly recommend this for anyone wanting a supercar taster – they have a great range of cars and everything is very well organised. There are lots of extra’s that can be purchased on the day – photos and videos from your drives and hot laps as a passenger. I felt the photos and videos were a little on the expensive side (£15/£45 respectively) so passed on this, but did splash out £30 for myself and two children to be taken on a hot lap in a Mitsubishi Evo. This is expensive for what amounted to less than a minute of driving, but to see the kids rolling around in the back in hysterics as we screeched around corners is a priceless memory. Highly recommended."
"I spent a lovely morning watching the classic cars on offer before taking out a Mustang. What a beast. I enjoyed every moment. The event was really well organised. A perfect day!"
"Good range of cars and staff very personable. My personal disapointment is that the 'circuit' is not a real circuit but a simple 2 straights and 2 bends loop."
"Excellent experience very friendly people from the first person you meet at the desk driving instructor very friendly and informative super car Subaru excellent condition and performance."
"Well-organised and very efficiently run. My co-driver was extremely patient and very tolerant of my dreadful gear changing!! Initially I felt very nervous but he put me at ease and made the experience really positive and gave me confidence in my driving skills- even though I did drive like driving Miss Daisy!! Thank you."
"The organisation from the time I booked until I left the venue were fantastic. Communications before were timely, comprehensive and easy to understand. U Drive staff were both friendly and knowledgeable on the day and the driving experience was brilliant."
"it was very fun and i had a brilliant instructor."
"excellent day highly recommend"
"great afternoon high speed driving. e.type was amazing. never thought I would get the opertunity to drive one.very quick. theDB9. was incredible. if ever I have the money I wold definitely get one. a beautiful car to drive. what power !!!! a great way to spend an afternoon. thank you. will try to do it again!!! R Folland."
"Friendly efficient sign in and briefing process. Followed by a highly enjoyable drive with a knowledgable and friendly instructor."
U Drive Cars is rated 4.53 based on 1,136 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!