U Drive Cars Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend U Drive Cars

About U Drive Cars: U Drive Cars provides driving experiences at Heyford Park in Oxfordshire. With 15 years experience we are focussed on delivering high quality supercar, classic & performance cars drives.

How would you rate U Drive Cars ?

Martin Lupson
Martin Lupson
Verified Buyer
"Great day with your super cars thanks to the instructors for being understanding as I changed gear with the wiper blade lever."
Shea Drage-Dawes
Shea Drage-Dawes
Verified Buyer
"Best Day ever. I got to go in the best car Lamborghini loved the experience."
Kristina Castle
Kristina Castle
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant experience, friendly staff and drivers, well organised and so much fun!"
"Great experience. Great instructors and well organised."
Martyn Cummins
Verified Buyer
"Excellent day, well looked after with clear understanding of what was to take place. All very helpful and instructors providing excellent support during the drive experiences. Well done to the whole team. Will recommend to my friends and family. Superb!"
"Thought it was ok but not great track was not long enough to get up a great speed need to be longer instructor didn’t say much seem like it was a chore for him"
Lewis Price
Verified Buyer
"Had a great time driving great cars, great weather, the staff were very friendly and helpful, would recommend!"
Surinder Paul
Verified Buyer
"Excellent experience enjoyed the 3 cars the staff were very friendly and approachable and throughly enjoyed myself 👍🏽😊"
David Clarke
Verified Buyer
"The instructor was very relaxed and cheerful. Gave my lots of freedom and encouraged me to really enjoy the drive. Fantastic experience."
Ian Gardner
Verified Buyer
"Good fun for the family who joined me for the experience.Four grandchildren had an unexpected Hot Lap ride. This was a 70th Birthday present and it did exactly what was promised which in itself makes a change these days!! Your staff did an excellent job. Thank You"
Chris Laycock
Verified Buyer
"The instructor was exceptionally good and immediately helped me feel very comfortable in the DB9. The only thing that could be improved is the signage on how to get out of Heyford Park afterwards !"
Craig Usher
Verified Buyer
"Very well organised. Good choice of cars. Great fun."
John Doran
Verified Buyer
"Friendly and knowledgeable staff. A simple circuit that you can learn quickly to make the most of your driving experience."
"All staff were brilliant, very polite and welcoming. The instructors were great, made me feel very comfortable and safe in the cars. All in all a great morning - would definitely return!"
Hussein Hussein
Verified Buyer
"I had a great experience, drove 3 cars , your instructors were excellent, Black Lamborghini was by far the most thrilling, the Red Ferrari I think you need to get rid of , was not allowed to drop down to 2nd gear , under acceleration was not stable and is obviously very old . But can recommend the experience with you."
Michael Phillips
"Very well organised."
Nick Ashley
Verified Buyer
"An excellent day. Booking in process was efficient and I watched the other drivers whilst waiting for the briefing which was informative. I had chosen the two Porches, Classic and modern. The briefing stated the Instructors would push you if you were confident and capable. I was pushed to my limits and found both instructors enthusiastic, encouraging and most importantly safe. I had a complete adrenaline rush and thoroughly enjoyed the day. The track is more than enough to test your abilities and maximise the car experience."
Wayne Hunt
Verified Buyer
"Excellent day out with fantastic instructors."
Emma Clifton
Verified Buyer
"The instructors are so lovely and made me feel very comfortable when driving the cars."
Anthony Shotton
Verified Buyer
"It was a brilliantly day, the instructors were excellent, thanks very much!"
Clive Cartwright
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant friendly staff. Well organised. Really made my driving experience special. Would recommend this company for all your driving days."
"Brilliant experience!!! Loved every minute of it. The employees there are very helpful and friendly. I've been to a car experience before and U Drive Cars is by far the best, they are very organised and everything ran smoothly, you knew what you were doing and when which I can't say for the last place I went to. The actual driving instructors are also very funny and judge you on your ability - if your confident and doing well, encourage you to floor it, likewise if you look terrified and want to do 30 in a Ferrari encourage you to stay to the right so you can be overtaken lol."
Andrew Gorrie
Verified Buyer
"The staff were professional and knew what they were doing. The driving instructors were safe, calm and attentive. He gave me instructions in good time throughout the circuit. Also the cars were clean and appeared well maintained. The E type jaguar was a magnificent car to drive. The whole experience was fun but safe."
U Drive Cars is rated 4.52 based on 999 reviews