Tyrone Attic Stairs Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Tyrone Attic Stairs

How would you rate Tyrone Attic Stairs ?

"Upon ordering stairs Install was quick within a few days however after they left I realised they did not install the free balance rail that was on offer. I was told they forgot and would call when they are passing- 4 months later I’m still waiting. They also put a hole in my bathroom ceiling, neglected to say before they left. Blood on stairs from an injury that was sustained from one of the installers. Overall they’ll arrive quick, take your money but no after sales support. Advise to inspect work before payment."
"No fuss, no mess Great quality"
"Did a brilliant job on the stairs to the attic which I'd recently floored."
"Excellent service, brilliant job, everything was as described & completed to the highest standard, would highly recommend them"
"Our attic entry was in a very awkward position and the job you did was very clean and tidy, the stairs are safe and sturdy!"
"Required a roofspace hatch and ladder in the landing of my house and did an excellent job in putting it in, making it easy accessible. Will definitely use service again for getting window in roofspace at somepoint."
"Great product and lovely efficient staff :)"
Barry McLean
Verified Reviewer
"Having been left with an unfinished renovation, a list of outstanding items, faulty wiring and numerous holes in my roof, not to mention expensive stairs with an unsightly box added to "hide" wires - I have tried to resolve with them directly. Unprofessional and lacking customer service is what I have discovered and now made up stories regarding outstanding funding - old style cowboys - avoid would be my advice. Happy to talk you through the detail - so get me on face book - Barry McLean"
"Neat and tidy workmanship. Quick install too. Very good product. Can't fault it in any way."
"Brilliant service came on time, installed attic stairs, tidied up after"
"Excellent job, wish I had it done years ago"
"Very professional service. Really delighted with my new attic door."
"I'm able to keep medical equipment in the loft as well as been able to clear my bedrooms."
"First class service... came when promised.. had the the work done in in super quick time, the work was of the highest quality and standard"
"Clean work, quick, polite, worth every penny"
"Finished work was very good and we were happy with the price."
"Couldn't fault them in and did job and cleaned up afterwards"
Tyrone Attic Stairs is rated 4.41 based on 17 reviews