Tyre Savings Reviews

Lee Smith
Tyre Savings 1 star review on 10th December 2018
Ian Humphries
More Photos & Videos
Very reasonable price. But The website says that it how much you pay for tyre, work and old tyre disposal. But I was asked to pay £2 extra for tyre disposal or had to take the old tyre myself. Not important but I call it misinformation.
Quick and efficient service
Fantastic service
good service would recommend strongly
Excellent service and Wilco did a professional job fitting the tyres
I purchased two tyres for my Mercedes and booked an appointment to have them fitted two days later .
On the morning of the appointment, I had difficulty finding the tyre agent , I had not been given a contact telephone num either only the post code which was an address in a industrial site with no signs.
After about ten minutes driving around the trading estate I finally found the garage but it was closed with nobody around , there was a phone number on the closed gates but there was no reply .
I was on time for the appointment 1030am so they couldn't say I was late.
I waited around for ten minutes then went to another local tyre agent and saved myself £30.
Poor service by the tyre shop as they had not communicates to tyresavings.com that they would be closed.
Very efficient, very friendly and air conditioned!
All good can’t fault great price great service
Very good price and good service
Saves searching around but you need an option to cancel if correct date isn't selected after booked.. Tyre fitting and customer service was excellent
Prompt service from start to finish
Best price around. Brilliant!
No problems at all, with a saving of around £20 to fit at the same garage!!!! I will use always now.
Easy to use online booking which allows you to source the best options for the best prices
Good stuff and nice service
The correct tyre, at the best price, delivered on time to my local fitter
Tyres not delivered on the day but delivered the next Monday . The tyre fitting service , told to arrive at 8:30 which I did first in the queue was told a couple of hours to fit 4 hours later still not fitted not very good service they seemed to fit everybody else before mine but tyre were at a great price so happy at the price . Would use again but maybe different fitting depot
Very smooth process. Visited tyre fitter (just tyres) at specified time. Drove away an hour later with 4 new tyres.
Does exactly what it says on the tin.
I received excellent service and saved a few quid. What’s not to like?
Perfect and great