Tyre Savings Reviews

Tyre Savings 1 star review on 7th June 2019
William grant
Tyre Savings 1 star review on 23rd May 2019
Lee Smith
Purchasing tyres from Tyre Savers was easy and very competitively priced.
Professionally fitted at my local tyre fitting service at a time scale to suite the individual.
Great service. Thanks
The tyre fitting service was excellent, but the website of tyre saving gave wrong information on the tyre for my car, the tyre below was wrong despite entering registration number of car.
Best price on the web. Visited fitting centre, no hidden costs. Great service overall.
Very good, cheaper than the tyre place I was going too
Advertised a tyre that was not available, you told me but not the fitter who was stil expecting me.
Great service, great price
Quick accurate service. The fitters at Stirling Auto Centre were very, very good and friendly. Overall very pleased.
When I placed my order for the pair of tyres on your website I was very impressed that they could be fitted the following day .
Unfortunately I arrived at the fitting station where 2 tyres were waiting to be fitted . The fitter removed my wheels and tyres to find that the 2 new tyres that had been delivered were not a matching pair . To save time I agreed that 1 tyre should be fitted leaving the remaining tyre to be fitted when the correct matching tyre arrives .
This means another journey out to the fitting station . Normally I wouldn’t have a problem with this but I’m keeping my journeys out to a bear minimum due to the fact my wife is on the NHS shielding list , so keeping possible chances of catching COVID 19 to a minimum.
I have no issues with the fitting station as they were very apologetic for the situation your tyre company had put them in .
Hopefully the remaining tyre will be arriving and being fitted to day when it arrives.
This inconvenience has doubled my chances of catching COVID 19 s and doubled my miles and fuel bill .
I don’t intend in leaving a negative review on your website as I appreciate mistakes happen , just disappointed that the order wasn’t a simple 1 trip as I intended it to be .
Great service at a good price
very good service & competative pricing.
fitting service was excellent
Faultless from start to finish, will most definitely use from now on the next time I need tyres.
Very friendly service, would definitely use again
Great price and service
Quick to find and by the tyre I was looking for. I have found a facility close to my place, where the tyre replace was done perfectly.
Really pleased with service.
Fitter was friendly and pleasant.
Will use again.
Very good service, will use again, very friendly and welcoming.
Best price around and all done and fitted at my local garage really quickly.
Simply excellent service!!
Great price and easy to use.
Tyre Savings is rated 4.46 based on 2,758 reviews