Tyre Savings Reviews

Tyre Savings 1 star review on 7th June 2019
William grant
Tyre Savings 1 star review on 23rd May 2019
Lee Smith
Reliable and professional people. I recommend with confidence
Very good service found to be the cheapest tyres for hankook around on internet
Excellent service from online ordering to the fitting process first class
Tyres wore great just be careful what garage u choose I had one booked in got there they wore rude they never done tyres they said they wore to busy even tho I was booked in them I redone the tyre thing on a different garage for next day they tryed telling me come back day after I refused so they finally done them
Very good service
Great price and great service as two tyres were fitted straight away as I arrived for the scheduled appointment .
Lots of snow forecast for the day my tyres where to be fitted, I phoned the bikers tyres and got them on the day before, great service
Booking slot was easy, when I turned up I was greeted by staff who briskly informed me that I had at least 30 min wait until the would start work, no apology or reasoning.
I returned 30 min later to be told I was third in line!
After tyres were fitted, all good and efficient by the way, I asked about the booking time.
It turned out that the workshop expected me at any time within the 1 hour slot and then I’d have to wait my turn. This should be made clear at booking stage.
Price was good. Phoned up garage on the morning of appointment to confirm booking. Was told that the time as not confirmed and that they needed to wait for tyre to be delivered on that day. Thankfully garage received the tyre and booked in appointment later in the day.
Recommend that you confirm booking with garage before setting off
Fantastic value the 3rd set iv purchased from you.
Great service, the garage guys were very helpful , Tyres look and work great . Thanks.
Good price, easy to book locally, efficient fitters, all good!
Great service thanks
Booked on line very easy to do was given a time to get tyres fitted fitted straight away price was excellent as per booking
Fitting service appalling , broke locking nut key then smashed locking nuts off
Excellent service from yourselves and the garage thank you
First time I used such service, all went extremely well, plus I saved between £25/£30 per tyre
Great service
Easy to book, cheapest prices. Confirmation email sent to me, confirming my nominated garage and 1hr time slot.
Turned up at my nominated fitter, they were very busy but managed to fit me in without much wait.
Everything went smoothly, will definitely use again
Fitting was local and the price was the cheapest
Tyre Savings is rated 4.46 based on 2,758 reviews