Tyre Savings Reviews

Tyre Savings 1 star review on 23rd May 2019
Lee Smith
Tyre Savings 1 star review on 10th December 2018
Ian Humphries
perfect cant ask for more
Very pleased with the tyres and particularly with the service of the fitters, Cando Autocentres of Wymondham, Norfolk, who were prompt, helpful and efficient and paid good attention to detail. Based on my experience, this is an excellent way to buy tyres at very competitive prices. I shall use Tyre Savings again, and the same fitters if possible.
Excellent Service
Couldn’t get the tyres I needed for a classic car at a well known tyre garage and so with one click at tyre save the exact tyres were delivered next day and fitted by the said garage. No longer will I have to listen to oohs and ahhs at a garage I will just go straight to tyre save.
Tyre Savings 5 star review on 4th November 2020
Easy to book and fitted locally
Great service,great product and great price was helpful all the way through.
Great website, booked a tyre efficiently and it was charged at a competitive rate. The garage was superb, would happily return
Wrong tyres delivered, waste of time
Tyre Savings great! Tyre fitters not. Said they didn't use the times booking service and I'd have to wait in the queue. I refused as I had work so they did it but took nearly 3 hours!!! My stars are only for Tyre Savings
Pleasant and painless approach to getting tyres replaced. Arrived at tyre fitters, showed them the Tyresavings email and the tyres fitted within 30 mins. Really pleased.
The tyre fitting company of bass tyres in Scunthorpe made the whole experience so easy and prompt and professional
Good customer service
I did find really nice tyres for my car. They were so cheap that I wasn't trusting in the offer. Surprisingly everything was write I got the tyres fitted as is on the site and payed in accordance with the price given to me. Wonderful, marvellous good value for money and I do recommend to anybody. Really gooooooood
Booked online to be done at formula 1 tyres.the tyres were delivered to them but no booking details had been passed to them.what should have been a30 minute job turned into 2 hours.
What can I saw. Went to fit my tyre and was told they couldn't find my booking.
Best price excellent service backed up by the booking team who delivered on time keeping my MOT retest appointment thank you!
Victoria
Good price, easy to use website and A1 tyres in Dover did a top job, highly recommend.
Good service
This would be a 5 but Selecta tyre almost laughed in my face when I said I had specified a time on my booking!!!
You might want to look at that as they apparently dont specify a time.
Brilliant prices from an easy to use site.
Tyre Savings is rated 4.45 based on 2,593 reviews