Tyre Savings Reviews

4.4
Based on 3,916 reviews
Read Tyre Savings Reviews
Fab savings on tyres
Fantastic price on tyres… couldn’t find cheaper anywhere else! Fitting was spot on too. Habe already shared the website with several friends!
Quick and easy ordering process on line. By far the best price for the tyres. Fitting centre were friendly and efficient.
The service is so simple to use and the location was brilliant. Really friendly and so quick
Tyre fitting great but they did not have my details for tyres.
Easy to use online. Good price. Nominated fitters were pleasant ,prompt, and efficient. Will use this service again and recommend to others.
Appointment was put back the day before, turned up at agreed time and garage too busy to fit me in so had to go away for another half hour. Car eventually taken in and wheels off for the gentleman to then tell me the tyres hadn’t been sent in so he couldn’t do the job agreed with the tyres at the agreed price. Not sure why I wasn’t told the tyres weren’t in before they took the car in and took the wheels off. Whole morning wasted due to to lack of communication from either tyre savings or the garage.
You forgot to tell me that the supplier couldn’t fit me in. I arrived at the “agreed” time to be told that I’d need to rebook at a later date 🤬
Hassle free transaction, will be using tyre finders again and recommending to family and friends.
A a1 job done and the lad who did my tyre woz very helpful
Fantastic service with a smile Very professional
excellent service, everything about it was perfect.
Tyres were great booking first class will be back 👍
Great service. Very happy 😃
Excellent service, cheap price compared to other dealers. Will buy it again in the future.
Simple and easy to do. Good choice of tyres with lots of info on the tyre spec Burscough Tyres were excellent.
Service online was ok. Service by the tyre fitters was terrible. Firstly they said they weren't taking cash. But as it was all I had they had to but didn't give me any change. Second problem was they didn't balance my wheels as apparently they didn't have the correct size cone to mount my wheels to the balancer. Overall poor service
No tyre at fitting Station. Was told not fitting tyres from this company as no money in it. Re booked at an other fitting company but price up by £4.00. A total waste of time. Do not use this company. I shall be telling people how bad they are. Super rubbish.
All I wanted was cheap budget tyre’s which yours were the cheapest I could find as for the fitting (I selected Formula 1)I was told 1 hour which turned out to be 1 1/2 hours and when I came to pay it was a different price to what Tyre Savings. Com quoted me only 30p dearer than Tyre Savings quote.
Very good price and quick fitting
Tyre Savings is rated 4.41 based on 3,916 reviews