Tyre Savings Reviews

Lee Smith
Tyre Savings 1 star review on 10th December 2018
Ian Humphries
More Photos & Videos
Tyre fitting went on as planned, although garage weren't that keen that I didn't do it through their website. They gave me a quote for wheel alignment and were pushy for me to do it with them. When I said their price is a little steep, they said they were a lot cheaper than what Mercedes would have charged. But they weren't Mercedes. Otherwise job done efficiently.
Good value for money very good price included all the extras you sometimes pay extra for tyre balance tyre disposal.. formula one fitters were superb. When they found my order it appeared it hadn't been sent
Very good job
Very good service BUT the service that i was send to...you should not be working with this type of garages!
Im totally shocked to turn up at the depot to get my tyres fitted the Garage put tyres on and told me he couldn't do the wheel balancing because machine was broke, i payed for a service that i didn't get. Totally disgusted. Should have not put the tyres and arranged another date.
Tyre price great Tyre fitting service brilliant will use again
I ordered 4 new tyres on the Saturday and went to Formula 1 on the Monday at 12.30 and was told tyre savings had booked 4 cars in all at the same time
, bearing this in mind we were told the car would be ready in just over a hour , the guy at formula one was really nice (I didn’t get his name ) and the tryres are great and very reasonable!! I will recommend and definitely use you again ...Anita
1st class fitting, but time slot wasnt needed by fitting company. Tyres about 10% cheaper then other sites.
An easy way to order tyres online and have them fitted near you.
No complaints with any of the process, I arrived 10 minutes before the booked time for a full set of 5 tyres and left an hour later.
Can't see things being any easier than this!
Excellent service went out of there way to make sure I got my tyres done in time for my holiday. They made numerous calls to me and the fitting company to line everything up. Will definitely be using them again plus they were the cheapest by far. I wholeheartedly recommend this company.
Great price , great service . Very happy !
great prices and easy to buy correct tyre's. fitting was quick and service good.
The price and the website are fantastic. The fitting and fitters are inexperienced, disorganised, rude and not fit to fit tyres. I suggest you get different fitting company.
Very quick and efficient will use again
2nd time have I used this company , easy straight forward .
Good price for my tyres. The fitter at the garage mysteriously found one of my locking wheel nuts missing despite the fact they were all there when I drove it into their car park. Strange eh?
Fantastic to deal with great service to very happy to buy from again top company
Price of tyres very good unfortunately you never told to garage that I was going in to have the tyres fitted. So I was met with a very upset and busy guy in the garage that was not very happy I was there and I was left feeling very awkward when all I wanted was my tyres fitted
Quick and efficient service,walk in hand over keys wait a short time and drive away,tyre savings online site easy to use and not long winded
Great service,best seller I will do again A+++++++++++