Tyres On The Drive.com Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Tyres On The Drive.com

How would you rate Tyres On The Drive.com ?

"Good pricing. Fitter arrived on time. No mess, old tyres taken away, Very happy with service"
"Ordered 2 tires for next day fitting,next morning they said can t fit because tire fitting van is broken .Then ordered another two tires for next day fitting and next morning agent said they cant fit because do not have tires in stock and offered me to move fitting date for another next day:).They charge money in same minute but if something wrong happening because of them fault you will get you refund in 3-5 days .I canceled 2 Mot tests since ,because these cowboys do not know that is happening ,they just giving me promises that next day all will be fine."
"ABSOLUTLY DO NOT USE TYRES ON THE DRIVE, I ordered 2 new tyres to be fitted on the Saturday lunch, waited in only to get a phone call to say my tyres were not delivered by their supplier, and they had to reschedule for the Sunday morning, I thought ok I can wait another day but had to be done in the morning of the Sunday as I was driving down to France the Sunday lunch and said this has to be done as my tyres were iligal and need changing. They said they were ordering off another supplier and if there is any problems with that delivery we will call you on the Saturday afternoon (sounded to me they already knew they were going to have a problem and teeing it up) however, they said the same thing happening twice with the tyres not being delivered is highly unlikely. So at 16:30 on the Saturday afternoon I get a call from them again and yes you have guessed it, my tyres have not been delivered again so we cannot come and do them now until Tuesday, shocked is not the word, I can now not go to France as my tyres are iligal, they cannot refund my money for 3-5 days and I am left stranded. The delivery excuse for me was a load of rubbish, it’s bank holiday weekend and they are clearly short staffed and using that as an excuse and blaming it on the delivery from the suppliers. DO NOT USE TYRES ON THE DRIVE, they will lie not deliver and just keep changing your fitting date until they have a fitter available this could be days and days ahead as mine kept jut getting put forward and forward. Jokers they are. Use a garage that sells tyres do NOT use them you will be messed about and end up taking time of work and free time waiting and getting your fitting date moved from day to day. Absolute disgrace of a company."
"Five Star service from first contact to completion. No complaints whatsoever!!!"
"Appalling customer service this evening when trying to book an appointment! Telling me that the postcode I had provided was randomly bringing up different addresses and that it would cause them issues on the day. Made to feel as if it was all a bit too much hassle for them. I’ll be taking my custom elsewhere"
"Cancelled the appointment to fit tires on the night prior to a bank holiday weekend. And then blithely offered to come after the weekend was over. Seemingly tone deaf to needs of their customers. Ruined our plans. Would never consider them again."
Tim Atkinson
Verified Reviewer
"Same old story, their site suggests the wrong tyres and I get charged £40 with no tyre. Appalling."
"You have balanced put set of new tyres on cracked wheels! Are you serious? Why didn't you let me know the alloys were cracked? Don't you realise, it's actually dangerous?"
Stephen Lomax
"Miss sold two tyres and they had the cheek to cancel the order which triggers a £25 fee. The tyres were their suggested tyres for my car but when the guy came to fit, they were for a commercial vehicle. No notice if this online so beware. After several days, they admitted their fault and refunded. Avoid this company they’re not even cheap anyway."
"Well competitively priced, as cheap as other online prices and fitted at home on a Sunday, I had to try them out. Ordered on Saturday and fitted next day Sunday. Didn't pay for time period appointment, so accepted could be anytime. Actually arrived about midday and fitted quickly. I was kept informed by text and email and the fitter phoned to say 20mins away. What more could I ask for, will check out next time tyres required. Can't fault the service I got today. Thank you."
"Ordered two tyres for Christmas Present as unable take her car to a garage. On the day her phone rings one ring, so she rings back to be told they got one not two(ordered eight days earlier) rebooked. Day two phone rings for short ring she tries to ring back 20 mins no answer. Email sent to say they have been sent wrong tyres. What will happen next?"
"Bought tyres from this company and received 5 text messages as well as a phone call confirming all the booking , one text at the crack of dawn this morning even confirmed the fitting time at my home so I waiting in all day having had no further contact. No one arrived so I called them and the clown I spoke to then told me they had a problem actually getting the tyres so they had called me (which they hadn’t as I have no missed calls) and asked why I hadent checked my emails ( why would I?) so they were not turning up! No apology , no offer of compensation just an offer to rebook another time for me to stay home waiting for a fitter who might not turn up! I asked for the company CEO to call me and was told NO sorry he won’t be doing that he doesent call customers? He must be so detached from his customer base sat on an ivory pedestal to speak to us pesky customers! If they can text and confirm so much when your booking and paying upfront for your tyres it’s not to much to ask for them to ring until they reach you or text to advise of a problem ( even after confirming the fitment on the day, today). Appalled at the lack of customer service this company offer. I will be taking this fiasco up with the CEO of the company whether he likes it or not!"
"I booked to have two replacement tyres fitted the following day. The website confirmed the availability for a next day fitting and I paid for a 2 hour time slot, rather than potentially wait in all day. I had to wait to be contacted to confirm the 2 hour time slot. Several hours later I found out that actually the company could not accommodate my request and they asked me to re-book for another day. I had a puncture in one tyre and therefore waiting for another day was not an option, as I needed the car for work.There was no attempt to assist with my predicament and this left me with very little time to arrange an alternative option. This is a very poor service. The internet site should not offer something that cannot be fulfilled. I won't be using them again."
Leo Payne
"Cheap, efficient, helpful. Just couldn't be better."
"Absolutely awful service! DO NOT USE UNLESS YOU WANT TO WAIT FOR NOTHING! I booked a two hour time frame for today (Saturday) since last Thursday and was provided with a technician who had faulty equipment who was sent back and was promised another technician who never showed. I had to call their helpline twice to get an apology that I will not get my tyres changed and it will have to be Monday. They did not even book me in the same day or next day Sunday, where any other good company would have. I wasted my Saturday afternoon waiting for nothing and needed the car for tonight. They have aweful customer service."
"Ordered tyres on Monday for fitting on Wednesday. Fitter called on the Tuesday afternoon to say the slot I had booked was no longer available and I would have to pick another day. No apology or effort to meet customer expectations. Appalling service and I cancelled and went to Etyres who came out first thing the next day at short notice. I would steer well clear of tyres on the drive."
"Really expedient and flexible service. All fine except for tyre balancing, which pretty much didn't happen. Have had to take both wheels to my usual garage for rebalancing. Other then that a good service"
"Tyres on the Drive failed to tell me that to change my tyre they need a car parking space for their van by my car. IMPOSSIBLE to guarantee in London. They also do not have insurance to move the car. I was at work and left the keys with the nanny so assumed they had the skills and insurance to change the tyre. On cancelling the order to find another company that can change a tyre more easily they charged me £25. I tried to call the manager twice and he refused my call on both occasions. I used Etyres in the end as they do not need a space next to the car and also HAVE INSURANCE to move the car if required. Also tyres on the drive LIED to another review site saying i did not have an order and tried to remove my review. Having sent my order email (and bank statement showing their charge) my review is back up. Terrible company. USE ETYRES!"
"Supposedly, I wasn't in when they called. Supposedly no answer from my mobile. Been in the whole time. When I rang, and explained their lockup, they rang me back on my mobile, surprise surprise, it rang so I answered it. Told me they couldn't get back today. Asked for a refund, which they didn't very swiftly. Surprise surprise minus £25. I BEEN charged for their incompetence. Licence to print money I think."
"Unacceptable experience, unreasonable and rude conduct. Needed tyres fitted on 2 cars (2 of each). Called to check they could do the same time before ordering - said yes. Asked about 2 hours option (£4.99) and told that if I paid for one 2 hour option then they would co-ordinate the other at the same time. When called after order, this was confirmed. On the day of fitting got 2 different times and when I rang customer services I had the rudest, most unhelpful and arrogant customer service operator I've met in 20 years who told me tough - two orders two times - offered to play the tape of the original conversation to them - response - nothing we can do about it - so now have to wait in for 6 hours even though I paid for a two hour slot....so as self employed now very costly! Will use blackcircles in future, knew I should have stayed with a more professional outfit."
Tyres On The Drive.com is rated 4.20 based on 123 reviews