Tyres On The Drive.com Reviews

Tyres On The Drive.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

52% of reviewers recommend Tyres On The Drive.com
05AM
5AM

How would you rate Tyres On The Drive.com ?

"Appalling customer service, obviously don't want to drive out this late despite allocating me this time slot. At least have the gaul to admit your laziness rather than poor excuses. 3 days booking notice has provided me with significant travel costs and to be offered a further 3 days rebooking date is laughable. Will be raised with trading standards. Will never use your business again or recommend to anyone I know. Shocking."
Are you Tyres On The Drive.com? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Tyres On The Drive.com receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Now

Get instant access to your Reviews Dashboard.

Your email address needs to be a business email matching .

;
"Service Failure. Rang to cancel with a poor excuse suggesting the most basic tyre was not in stock and no alternative available. Basically they didn't want to admit there driver had called in sick."
"Shocking service!! Do not use they recommend tyres that are not suitable and then charge you fees for the inconvenience, customer service is the worst I have ever experienced so much so the manager wont even return a customers call, they have a supervisor who answers emails stating the manager will not call and that's the end of the matter, I also have had numerous transactions they have taken out of my bank which I am getting looked into. Experience was so extreme Trading Standards are involved and will be investigating further as they are misleading customers."
"Failed to turn up to appointment, messed up rescheduled appointment and booked it a day later than requested, no communication during the day and when driver turned up he announced that the tyres were the wrong speed rating. The tyres were billed as recommended by land rover..... Fitter was great and tried to help, head office just had a book of excuses. Eventually they agreed a full refund which I am yet to see"
"Techs are worked like slaves for the the pay they receive higher management are bullies they expect you work for nothing after you work you contŕacted hours they will fleece all staff of the money and bonuses that they earn hub managers work long hours and dont get paid for anything they work over the contracted hours very poorly run company by management bullies especially the southern regional manager Adam taylor the South have lost too many techs because of the attitude he has with all the staff down in the South"
"This mobile company is from Holmes Chapel nr Stoke on Trent , this so called company will Telehandler your money and run he’ll for leather they will not fix your puncture will not change your tyre infact all they will do is take your money on the phone and that will be it no more service"
"This company are mobile are not to be trust they well take your money and you will not see them again ... good luck everyone"
"Having an ongoing issue with tyres on the drive. The last fitted who replaced 2 front tyres, cross threaded the nuts and consequently damaged the hub on my car. We then were told and have a letter from tyres on the drive that they will repair my car regardless of cost and advised us not to drive it. A new wheel hub, nuts, bearing, sensor and driveshaft bolt later at a cost of over 500 pounds with recovery, tyres on the drive are trying to not pay for the damage they caused. This is an ongoing case which we will be passing on to a lawyer if not resolved. Appalling customer service"
"Great service, arrived on time, Joss the fitter was a pleasant and helpful, job done in know time at a very good price, I will use them again without a doubt."
"Never use this company.felt pressured in to buying a tyre which could be repaired.turnt up late (1 day late) after I rang to see why they haven't turnt up no explanation why! technician did not seem to care and just wanted to rush off.wish I cancelled and got the job done elsewhere.wont be recommending to anyone. Better service could have come from a 1 man backstreet garage!"
"I have used Tyres on the Drive for a number of years but this is the last time. I booked a slot and they didn't turn up and didn't contact me to say they would be late. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY"
"they cancelled my appointment this morning even after I got a text to say someone would be with me between 8-12 like I had booked, to then be told they could not fit me in over the next two days and that I had to wait up to 5 working days for a refund! in the mean time I have had to go elsewhere for my tyres today so have two lots of payments out of my account. will not use you again!"
"Ordered 2 tires for next day fitting,next morning they said can t fit because tire fitting van is broken .Then ordered another two tires for next day fitting and next morning agent said they cant fit because do not have tires in stock and offered me to move fitting date for another next day:).They charge money in same minute but if something wrong happening because of them fault you will get you refund in 3-5 days .I canceled 2 Mot tests since ,because these cowboys do not know that is happening ,they just giving me promises that next day all will be fine."
"ABSOLUTLY DO NOT USE TYRES ON THE DRIVE, I ordered 2 new tyres to be fitted on the Saturday lunch, waited in only to get a phone call to say my tyres were not delivered by their supplier, and they had to reschedule for the Sunday morning, I thought ok I can wait another day but had to be done in the morning of the Sunday as I was driving down to France the Sunday lunch and said this has to be done as my tyres were iligal and need changing. They said they were ordering off another supplier and if there is any problems with that delivery we will call you on the Saturday afternoon (sounded to me they already knew they were going to have a problem and teeing it up) however, they said the same thing happening twice with the tyres not being delivered is highly unlikely. So at 16:30 on the Saturday afternoon I get a call from them again and yes you have guessed it, my tyres have not been delivered again so we cannot come and do them now until Tuesday, shocked is not the word, I can now not go to France as my tyres are iligal, they cannot refund my money for 3-5 days and I am left stranded. The delivery excuse for me was a load of rubbish, it’s bank holiday weekend and they are clearly short staffed and using that as an excuse and blaming it on the delivery from the suppliers. DO NOT USE TYRES ON THE DRIVE, they will lie not deliver and just keep changing your fitting date until they have a fitter available this could be days and days ahead as mine kept jut getting put forward and forward. Jokers they are. Use a garage that sells tyres do NOT use them you will be messed about and end up taking time of work and free time waiting and getting your fitting date moved from day to day. Absolute disgrace of a company."
"Appalling customer service this evening when trying to book an appointment! Telling me that the postcode I had provided was randomly bringing up different addresses and that it would cause them issues on the day. Made to feel as if it was all a bit too much hassle for them. I’ll be taking my custom elsewhere"
"Cancelled the appointment to fit tires on the night prior to a bank holiday weekend. And then blithely offered to come after the weekend was over. Seemingly tone deaf to needs of their customers. Ruined our plans. Would never consider them again."
"Same old story, their site suggests the wrong tyres and I get charged £40 with no tyre. Appalling."
"You have balanced put set of new tyres on cracked wheels! Are you serious? Why didn't you let me know the alloys were cracked? Don't you realise, it's actually dangerous?"
"Absolutely shocking. Twice now I have ordered from this company needing work done on Sunday. Had the appointment confirmed only to receive a phone call that morning to tell me their engineers have called in sick. Either they do not really offer the service and are mis-selling or have a useless, lazy bunch of engineers. Two times on a Sunday...not coincidence. It s shocking behaviour. If you cannot offer the service then do not offer it. I need to be able to get to work Monday. If they just said Sundays are not possible then I would have sorted it Saturday. I DO NOT recommend this company. Low price. Low service. Avoid."
"Miss sold two tyres and they had the cheek to cancel the order which triggers a £25 fee. The tyres were their suggested tyres for my car but when the guy came to fit, they were for a commercial vehicle. No notice if this online so beware. After several days, they admitted their fault and refunded. Avoid this company they’re not even cheap anyway."
Tyres On The Drive.com is rated 3.12 based on 77 reviews