Tyres On The Drive.com Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Tyres On The Drive.com

How would you rate Tyres On The Drive.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

116 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
jakub

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Tyres On The Drive.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"You have balanced put set of new tyres on cracked wheels! Are you serious? Why didn't you let me know the alloys were cracked? Don't you realise, it's actually dangerous?"
Stephen Lomax
"Miss sold two tyres and they had the cheek to cancel the order which triggers a £25 fee. The tyres were their suggested tyres for my car but when the guy came to fit, they were for a commercial vehicle. No notice if this online so beware. After several days, they admitted their fault and refunded. Avoid this company they’re not even cheap anyway."
"Well competitively priced, as cheap as other online prices and fitted at home on a Sunday, I had to try them out. Ordered on Saturday and fitted next day Sunday. Didn't pay for time period appointment, so accepted could be anytime. Actually arrived about midday and fitted quickly. I was kept informed by text and email and the fitter phoned to say 20mins away. What more could I ask for, will check out next time tyres required. Can't fault the service I got today. Thank you."
"Ordered two tyres for Christmas Present as unable take her car to a garage. On the day her phone rings one ring, so she rings back to be told they got one not two(ordered eight days earlier) rebooked. Day two phone rings for short ring she tries to ring back 20 mins no answer. Email sent to say they have been sent wrong tyres. What will happen next?"
"Bought tyres from this company and received 5 text messages as well as a phone call confirming all the booking , one text at the crack of dawn this morning even confirmed the fitting time at my home so I waiting in all day having had no further contact. No one arrived so I called them and the clown I spoke to then told me they had a problem actually getting the tyres so they had called me (which they hadn’t as I have no missed calls) and asked why I hadent checked my emails ( why would I?) so they were not turning up! No apology , no offer of compensation just an offer to rebook another time for me to stay home waiting for a fitter who might not turn up! I asked for the company CEO to call me and was told NO sorry he won’t be doing that he doesent call customers? He must be so detached from his customer base sat on an ivory pedestal to speak to us pesky customers! If they can text and confirm so much when your booking and paying upfront for your tyres it’s not to much to ask for them to ring until they reach you or text to advise of a problem ( even after confirming the fitment on the day, today). Appalled at the lack of customer service this company offer. I will be taking this fiasco up with the CEO of the company whether he likes it or not!"
"I booked to have two replacement tyres fitted the following day. The website confirmed the availability for a next day fitting and I paid for a 2 hour time slot, rather than potentially wait in all day. I had to wait to be contacted to confirm the 2 hour time slot. Several hours later I found out that actually the company could not accommodate my request and they asked me to re-book for another day. I had a puncture in one tyre and therefore waiting for another day was not an option, as I needed the car for work.There was no attempt to assist with my predicament and this left me with very little time to arrange an alternative option. This is a very poor service. The internet site should not offer something that cannot be fulfilled. I won't be using them again."
Leo Payne
"Cheap, efficient, helpful. Just couldn't be better."
"Absolutely awful service! DO NOT USE UNLESS YOU WANT TO WAIT FOR NOTHING! I booked a two hour time frame for today (Saturday) since last Thursday and was provided with a technician who had faulty equipment who was sent back and was promised another technician who never showed. I had to call their helpline twice to get an apology that I will not get my tyres changed and it will have to be Monday. They did not even book me in the same day or next day Sunday, where any other good company would have. I wasted my Saturday afternoon waiting for nothing and needed the car for tonight. They have aweful customer service."
"Ordered tyres on Monday for fitting on Wednesday. Fitter called on the Tuesday afternoon to say the slot I had booked was no longer available and I would have to pick another day. No apology or effort to meet customer expectations. Appalling service and I cancelled and went to Etyres who came out first thing the next day at short notice. I would steer well clear of tyres on the drive."
"Really expedient and flexible service. All fine except for tyre balancing, which pretty much didn't happen. Have had to take both wheels to my usual garage for rebalancing. Other then that a good service"
"Tyres on the Drive failed to tell me that to change my tyre they need a car parking space for their van by my car. IMPOSSIBLE to guarantee in London. They also do not have insurance to move the car. I was at work and left the keys with the nanny so assumed they had the skills and insurance to change the tyre. On cancelling the order to find another company that can change a tyre more easily they charged me £25. I tried to call the manager twice and he refused my call on both occasions. I used Etyres in the end as they do not need a space next to the car and also HAVE INSURANCE to move the car if required. Also tyres on the drive LIED to another review site saying i did not have an order and tried to remove my review. Having sent my order email (and bank statement showing their charge) my review is back up. Terrible company. USE ETYRES!"
"Supposedly, I wasn't in when they called. Supposedly no answer from my mobile. Been in the whole time. When I rang, and explained their lockup, they rang me back on my mobile, surprise surprise, it rang so I answered it. Told me they couldn't get back today. Asked for a refund, which they didn't very swiftly. Surprise surprise minus £25. I BEEN charged for their incompetence. Licence to print money I think."
"Unacceptable experience, unreasonable and rude conduct. Needed tyres fitted on 2 cars (2 of each). Called to check they could do the same time before ordering - said yes. Asked about 2 hours option (£4.99) and told that if I paid for one 2 hour option then they would co-ordinate the other at the same time. When called after order, this was confirmed. On the day of fitting got 2 different times and when I rang customer services I had the rudest, most unhelpful and arrogant customer service operator I've met in 20 years who told me tough - two orders two times - offered to play the tape of the original conversation to them - response - nothing we can do about it - so now have to wait in for 6 hours even though I paid for a two hour slot....so as self employed now very costly! Will use blackcircles in future, knew I should have stayed with a more professional outfit."
"Great service. Good price. Fitter very professional"
MR.PHIL SHAW
Verified Reviewer
"Well within time slot,no hanging around 10/10 for service very pleasant engineer would use service again thanks Liam great service"
"Fantastic service office staff are very helpful the fitter was on time and very professional and the prices are spot on Will be using them again thanks"
"I recently ordered 2 Michelin Primacy tyres on line from Tyres on the Drive. The order was fulfilled promptly by Tom, a fitter from the Whittlesea depot. His appearance, PR and general demeanour were a credit to the firm and I will have no hesitation in using Tyres on the Drive again this winter when the time comes to refit my winter wheels. Roger Mayhew."
"If I could give them a 0 star I would, absolutely shocking customer service from this company. My tyres went completely bald in 2 weeks!!!! Refused to replace them or give me my money back and this was all on the week of Christmas. Disgusting company do not buy tyres from them!!!"
"Easy to use web site good communication Tyre fitter Steve Called my phone to let me now his ETA he arrived on time. He got stuck into the job taking care not to mark my alloy wheels. (I was worried about that one). I will recommend tyres on the drive.com to every one from now on. 10/10 A big Thanks to tyre fitter Steve Hughes."
"Absolutely amazing can't fault!!!! Amazing quick service defo use again"
Tyres On The Drive.com is rated 4.33 based on 116 reviews