Tyres Northampton Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Tyres Northampton

local.tyresnorthampton@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

How would you rate Tyres Northampton?

"These guys are amazing - arrived very late with a flat tyre just as they were closing but they offered to sort out my tyre repair ready for the morning and in the meantime put on my spare wheel to ensure I could get home safely. Very helpful and excellent customer service."
Paul Sparkes
Verified Reviewer
"Never used Northampton Tyres before but found them fantastic. Excellent customer services, fast and friendly and great value for money. Would use them again in an instant."
"I visited Tyres Northampton after suffering a puncture caused by a pothole. The service I received from the lady on reception and the mechanics, especially Craig who managed to repair my damaged alloy wheel, was very friendly and professional. The work was carried out quickly and was excellent value for money."
"Amazing service, polite and friendly staff! Was seen immediately and had 2 tyres changed in less than 30 mins at a very competitive price. Technician fully explained the issue with my current tyre and I was satisfied that I was getting a great deal. Would definitely recommend and use again."
Alan - APK Chauffeured Cars
Verified Reviewer
"We always use Tyres Northampton for our chauffeuring and personal vehicles as the service from Craig and all of the staff in the tyre bays has been exceptional. They have become an essential and integral part of our business."
"Extremely happy with the service I got when I went into Tyres Northampton, phoned up for a certain tyre size which turned up the next day by 10 o’clock, went to get them fitted and was offered for the wheels to be refurbished over night, which when collected looked amazing, couldn’t believe the quality and the price was brilliant, couldn’t be happier with the customer service. Would highly recommend, thanks"
Mrs Margaret Moorhead
Unverified Reviewer
"I had a problem on my VW Pasatt and after ringing my garage I was told I would have to wait 4 days for any repairs to be done. I then rang Tyres Northampton who said that they would check my car straight away and repair if possible. My Mechanic was Mark(aka Elvis ) he rang me after a few hours and let me know what the problem was and that the car was fixed and ready for collection, I was very impressed with his polite, understanding and efficient service, Well done Elvis and Thank You for your care."
"Absolutely appalled with the service here, Went in for some friendly advice to which the man said he would take a look for me then within 10 minutes my battery had been changed and I was forced to pay which started at £102 but suddenly lowered in price to £84... for 'miss communication' I'm sorry but there was no communication here at all I felt embarrassed as I didn't have the money to pay was left in a very awkward situation! I was expecting to pay for the diagnostic but I was expecting to be quoted before the work was being done. I was taken advantage of completely, they tried to turn it around saying if they hadn't changed the battery I wouldn't have got home safely. I would never recommend them to anyone in the future as they completely rip you off!!!!!!!"
"Having already taken my car to a different garage and being told they were unable to complete the work I went to tyres northampton. Job complete in less than an hour at a third less of the price than previously quoted. I dealt with a man called Craig who was incredibly helpful. I will certainly be using tyres northampton again when needed! Highly recommended!"
"Many thanks to Luke for looking after us so well (especially as I was in such a hurry). Also thanks to the tyre fitter who did an excellent job, A great team"
"Many thanks to Luke for looking after us so well (especially as I was in such a hurry). Also thanks to the tyre fitter who did an excellent job, A great team!"
Daphne Mitchell
Verified Reviewer
"I would like to say that my husband visited your premises this afternoon and spoke to an exceedingly helpful man called Luke. We needed advice and he was so helpful, we just wished all car businesses were as free with their advice! Most other motor , tyres, garages we have visited, treated their customers as a nuisance! Well done to your company and thank you to Luke for taking the time to explain a few things to us."
"I though I had a puncture as there was a nail sticking out of my tyre. However when they took the tyre off and took a look at it, the nail had not gone all the way though. They were honest and didn't try and say something was wrong when it wasn't and the best part was they didn't charge me anything.... Now that's what I call service"
Richard, Northampton
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent service and they honour their price promise. Open and honest two way conversation and you don't feel under pressure to buy or make on the spot decisions. For once a company that isn't £ focussed instead all of the effort is at front of house and directed towards the customer...and guess what if you are treated right people will come back again and again."
"Fab service, great deal, lovely waiting area thank you very much for going the extra mile craig and tyres northampton! ????"
"Went in for a new tyre and they suggested we try to get. the tyre repaired. Saved me money and they had even orderedt ure in! Cheers, Mike"
David Ottaway
Unverified Reviewer
"Totally amazing place, lovely and clea, the waiting areas were amazing as they had drinks for very one from cold drinks to coffees, had games machine for childern to play on and also a play area for smaller childern, staff were all amazing and helpful plus all looked and dressed smart, the workshop was imaculate, super fast service too. Craig was the person who looked after us and was awesome and very polite thanks again and be back very soon."
"Not bad if you want to get tyres fitted to your car but awful if you require any maintenance. They fitted the wrong sized spring to the rear of my car which was thinner and not as stiff. I even went to the genuine Audi garage across the road from them and proved that they'd fitted the wrong spring but still wouldn't admit it. My local garage who originally told me about the issue said they'd fitted a 12mm spring instead of a 14mm spring. A bit embarrassing really that instead of just owning up to making a mistake and correcting it they wouldn't admit it because they think they're competent engineers when they're not. The person I spoke to (Elvis) was quite ignorant at times and wasn't helpful at all. One more thing to add. I paid £75 for a spring supply and fit of the same brand and Tyres Northampton charged me £160. So not only do they mess up they also rip you off in the process. Avoid at all cost unless for simple tyre work. Looks very nice when you go in with the free WiFi, games consoles, Tvs, computers and free drinks bit still doesn't add up for the price you pay for the work that's done."
"Brilliant service. Craig was simply fantastic. Spotted an issue with the black coating on my wheels and is sorting it with out a problem. First class service. Highly recommend and wouldn't go anywhere else but to see Craig now for any of my vehicle needs."
"very good, been going their a few years now. phone up and they always fit me in within the hour at a reasonable price"
Tyres Northampton is rated 4.76 based on 72 reviews