Twistfix Ltd Reviews

sales@twistfix.co.uk

222 Regent Street

Tell us how Twistfix Ltd made you happy
jkh;lj;lkj;l
I asked to add an item to my order. Iwas told I would be rung back if it was a problem. I received neither the call or the item.
Good advice followed by a prompt delivery. All good.
I used the Dark Brown Repair Mortar to repair a couple of frost damaged bricks. The 1 Kg pack was just enough to re-build about a third of each brick. I made the mix on the dry side and then spritzed the the final surface to get a fine finish. Adding on the VAT and delivery bumps up the price quite a bit but still worthwhile as a temporary fix to prevent deeper winter damage before getting the professionals in next season. Ordering and delivery were easy with no issues.
I ordered a kit to renew my damp proof course. The site was easy to use, the order was completed easily and the product was with me the next day. Great service.
Excellent product. Really easy to use and provides a solid fixing. Good service from sales team offering advice then delivering product within 2 days.
Very efficient, arrived on time, very impressed. Certainly use twistfix Ltd again. Thank you.
A very good price, with quick delivery
Very good service - reasonable phone advice - on time delivery and good product. Thanks
Exactly what I ordered, delivered on time and package very well
Excellent speedy service and everything was good quality products
excellent service all products arrived as agreed, job done hassle free many thanks Twistfix
Good simple ordering, speaking to a live person, Anthony Hacking, who impressed by answering a subsequent e mail enquiry at 07.04.
Very impressed with simplicity of the service
Paid for 2 day delivery hasn't arrived, damp course cream
Ordered brick stitching kit. Quality accessories all reusable so only need to order rods and for future work. The kit arrived the following. Morning great service
I've used Twistfix many times, over the last few years & not only are they always, very knowledgeable & helpful, when I've needed any advice, but will put an order through with next day delivery & go out of their way to accommodate any orders. Highly recommended to everyone.
Great company, good products and very helpful staff, stuff arrives on the date told not a week later like some company’s. cheers twist fix team.
Wrong size sent which has our building project up. However very helpful man (Anthony) answered my phone call so that was a positive.
Terrible product, the heads keep falling off, just resulted back to long screws, I want a full refund!
Twistfix Ltd is rated 4.42 based on 759 reviews