Twig Plants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Twig Plants
Beautifully made pots. Great customer service x
Excellent size plants and options, easy to arrange delivery from across the country!
Super-quick, friendly service and a lovely looking plant and pot. Thanks!
Excellent follow up service when the quick pay system I used didn't allow me to update the delivery service. Lovely pots, arrived in good time, beautifully crafted, gorgeous colours.
My girlfriend was raving about Twig Plants so I was keen to get her a pot from Sarah for Christmas. I popped in on a Wednesday, and although Sarah had a really busy diary with orders, she managed to custom make me a pot by the Saturday for collection, just in time for seeing my girlf on the Sunday. It's so soft and beautiful, and a really lovely item. Thanks Sarah, I'll be buying from you again!
Very impressed with the pots. Lovely quality.
I love the pot, great quality, lovely colour 💚
It's lovely buying from someone who's passionate about what they do. I've bought 3 pots and 3 plants from Sarah and she's lovely. The pots are very unique and the drip trays at the bottom stand out Vs anyone elses. Will be buying more for my jungle in future!
Just arrived. Very pleased with the plant pot. Got it for my future daughter-in-law. We both love plants and always look for something different to put them in. Many many thanks.
Lovely products! Great quality pots with timely delivery. I love the little messages you receive with your order, and I would definately be a returning customer.
My plant pot came very quickly and had a lovely personal touch from Sarah wishing me a merry Christmas and thanking me for shopping small. The pot itself is lovely and clearly had a lot of love put into it. Could not recommend enough!
Beautiful plant! I got it last minute for my friend's birthday and she was thrilled! :) Thank you - I will be buying more.
Hi Sarah Thank you for personally hand delivering the plant on the agreed day. My wife is very pleased with her Dracena Compacta. Theplant is looking healthy with strong vibrant leaves. We would have found it helpful to have had some written plant care instructions in addition to those provided online
Lovely plant pot, excellent service. I liked it so much I straightaway bought two more!
Wonderful handmade cotton pot. Communication was great and the product looks even better than expected. Thank you!
Incredible local service and amazing plants - will be returning soon!
Brilliant service. Gorgeous plants. And Sarah is really helpful and always very happy to answer my questions. I have bought from Twig plants multiple times and will do again!
The plant and the pot are beautiful! They just add a happy touch to the house. Sarah is lovely! Absolutely recommend Twig!
Beautiful, soft pot with handy plastic tray, delivered with minimal packaging :) I know my sister is going to love it!
Twig Plants 5 star review on 24th November 2020
Quickly discovered Twig after moving to Bristol. Sarah’s cute pots and plants quickly made it feel like home :) and the delivery was professional and on time. Will continue to support and recommend!
Twig Plants is rated 4.99 based on 213 reviews