Twelve Transfers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Twelve Transfers

About Twelve Transfers: Twelve is not your regular taxi, minicab, shuttle, airport transfer... or whatever you would like to call it type of service. We are't new in the business, but yet we are creating something new.

With over 6 years experience in the London taxi and minicab industry, you can be sure that Twelve will always find you the best driver and car. Our aim is to offer a great alternative to the existing solutions, but in a simpler way. Rest assured that whatever requirement you might have, we are here to fulfil it, Twelve months a year at your service.

Twelve - more than just a transfer...

+44 (0)20 3479 5700

feedback@twelve.london

Jhumat House, 160 London Road

Tell us how Twelve Transfers made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I have been with Twelve Transfers nearly 2 years , Their dates are accurate on the time always this is why I choose this Company & and they have New cars very clean and the driver they are very nice and friendly I really recommend this company"
"DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!! Driver was late - 48 minutes... Money taken - immediately"
Hi Rumen,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have checked the journey logs and it appears that the team was in contact with yourself to report the problems we were witnessing with the allocated driver at the time, and you had agreed to wait for himself - we ourselves offered you a significant discount as we too considered his efforts as being well below our usual standards. We apologise once again for the difficulties experienced on this occasion.

Regards,
Twelve Transfers.
"I’ve used Twelve Transfers a few times for airport runs and each time has been perfect. Their booking process is simple, getting details of the driver and there vehicle is reassuring, all the vehicles have been clean and the drivers professional, and they have always been on time. I won’t use anyone else now."
"I originally booked my transfers with another company that makes sure they are first on internet searches. After doing so I checked their reviews. So glad I did - they had horrible feedback. Searched some more on travel review sites and happened upon 12 Transfers. Excellent experiences both ways from Heathrow to Southampton. Very courteous and accommodating. Their communication is outstanding. You get emails confirming your trip. Once you confirm you get driver details, including driver name, a picture of him/her, the car you'll be in and the license plate. Can't recommend them enough."
"Really pleased with Twelve Transfers… courteous, professional drivers and very reliable service. Highly recommended."
"Thank you for your prompt efficient service Mayfair to Wimbledon and return to euston. Our drivers were very professional and cars immaculate. I will be using your services again. Regards a very satisfied customer."
"DO NOT USE. We booked and paid in advance for taking us to the airport and collecting us. Driver on the way to the airport seemed excessively tired. Got an email confirming driver, got another email confirming another driver this was 2 hours before collection from return flight home. Driver turned up 1 HOUR LATE and when I said this wasn't good enough. He threatened not to take me home!!! They are UNRELIABLE and rude. They do not care about offering a service. They just want the money."
No valid ID provided to determine if this is a genuine review or not.
"Efficient company offering excellent service. Driver on time and was polite and courteous. Journey between Luton and Bristol was smooth and comfortable. Would definitely recommend and use again."
"The drivers were late both to and from the airport. I am worried I won’t make my flight."
No valid ID provided to determine if this is a genuine review or not.
"This was our first time with Twelve Transfers. Excellent service. Great communication. We were emailed with all the details of car, times and drivers. The driver Stefan P. arrive early. He was very helpful and kind. Will use the company again."
"Twelve transfer were great the drivers were on time and very helpful we were emailed with all the details of times and drivers will use them again 5star"
"Durante una semana de vacaciones en Londres (5 personas) hemos utilizado tres veces los servicios de Twelwe y en todos ellos quedamos plenamente satisfechos. Rápido y eficaz. Cumplen perfectamente con los horarios. Conductores agradables, atentos, y los vehículos de alta gama. La atención al cliente a través del chat es igualmente excelente; es mas, en un caso solicitamos un cambio de adelantamiento del horario de pick-up y nos respondieron inmediata y afirmativamente lo que agradecemos mucho. Y la información por correo electrónico con gran cantidad de datos."
"Had a 0450 departure and the driver was ten minutes early ready to go. It was nice and the driver was very polite and professional and we got to the airport right on time. A huge change from past companies. We surely will use this company from now in!"
"Excellent service. Great communication from booking. Driver very professional, polite, helpful and car comfortable with water and phone charger"
"A company we can trust. Drivers are always on time, booking process is super efficient and very easy. I've been using this service since a few years each time I have to land in Luton. Prices are more than correct and drivers are all highly professional. I recommend that company"
"Highly professional transfer service. The driver was very polite and and cheerful. Car comfortable and clean. Communication with the customer service at its best. I would definitely recommend twelve transfers."
"This was my first time with Twelve Transfers. The service was perfect. The driver Abdelaziz M. arrive earlier. He was absolutely very helpful and kind. Thank you very much."
"Best experience ever very good value for money plus you feel like you are family to them .before we arrived we received an email with the pic of the driver and all the information that we nèeded and on departure the same .I'm so glad I choose this company because I felt save and they were on time . I'm sure I will be booking again very soon. VICTORIA ZAMMIT"
"Mihai was absolutely excellent and super-helpful, truly polite 5-star service. Thank you very much."
"Extremely reliable, on time and very polite and professional driver. Could not have expected anything else!"
"We booked through Twelve Transfers just one day before arriving in London. Our driver, Mariusz D. Pezik was on time and met us just as we came out. Service was good. Very efficient."
Twelve Transfers is rated 4.88 based on 563 reviews