Twelve Transfers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Twelve Transfers
Read Twelve Transfers Reviews

About Twelve Transfers:

Twelve is not your regular taxi, minicab, shuttle, airport transfer... or whatever you would like to call it type of service. We are't new in the business, but yet we are creating something new.

With over 6 years experience in the London taxi and minicab industry, you can be sure that Twelve will always find you the best driver and car. Our aim is to offer a great alternative to the existing solutions, but in a simpler way. Rest assured that whatever requirement you might have, we are here to fulfil it, Twelve months a year at your service.

Twelve - more than just a transfer...

+44 (0)20 3479 5700

feedback@twelve.london

Jhumat House, 160 London Road

Tell us how Twelve Transfers made you happy
I have been with Twelve Transfers nearly 2 years , Their dates are accurate on the time always this is why I choose this Company & and they have New cars very clean and the driver they are very nice and friendly I really recommend this company
Tried to book an airport pickup for 1 Jan 2020 (having just successfully booked my outward journey to Heathrow). Screen just froze and and would not issue a quote nor accept a booking. Phoned your office and spoke to a girl, who did not speak intelligible English, but eventually deduced that all holiday booking have to be done by phone to establish that drivers are available. Fair enough but if your software is capable of blocking bookings on certain dates it cannot be beyond your capability to post a simple on-screen message stating "HOLIDAY BOOKINGS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED ON THIS WEB-SITE ~ PLEASE TELEPHONE US". This would save endless customer frustration and time wasting.
Hi Richard,

It seems that you have completely overlooked our warning in this regards, as our website does in fact advise of situations where a given journey would need to be confirmed prior with the office to confirm availability. As such, we would ask you kindly to remove this innacurate review.

Twelve Transfers team.
Terrible service. I booked a car - and pre paid the fare - to get me at midnight at Stansted. I arrive to find that the driver was sent on another job in central London. I had to wait an hour for him to return and got home at 230am. I’ll never use this service again.
Worst experience ever. Left standing at the airport for over 1 1/2 hrs due to a supposed car breakdown and once we were advised that the driver had arrived it still took him almost 30min to walk to us. Turned up dressed in old jeans and a very casual floral shirt. Spent most of the trip to our hotel locked in conversation on his mobile - no communication with us at all. We suspect that was why we were waiting so long after he arrived at the airport. Worst experience ever.
DO NOT USE THEM!!!!!! Driver was late - 48 minutes... Money taken - immediately
Hi Rumen,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have checked the journey logs and it appears that the team was in contact with yourself to report the problems we were witnessing with the allocated driver at the time, and you had agreed to wait for himself - we ourselves offered you a significant discount as we too considered his efforts as being well below our usual standards. We apologise once again for the difficulties experienced on this occasion.

Regards,
Twelve Transfers.
DO NOT USE. We booked and paid in advance for taking us to the airport and collecting us. Driver on the way to the airport seemed excessively tired. Got an email confirming driver, got another email confirming another driver this was 2 hours before collection from return flight home. Driver turned up 1 HOUR LATE and when I said this wasn't good enough. He threatened not to take me home!!! They are UNRELIABLE and rude. They do not care about offering a service. They just want the money.
No valid ID provided to determine if this is a genuine review or not.
The drivers were late both to and from the airport. I am worried I won’t make my flight.
(Demo) -
No valid ID provided to determine if this is a genuine review or not.
Do not use this firm! Shiny website but unreliable. Booked a taxi for 7pm for my family from Brighton to London. Booking confirmed. On the day of the booking, various emails and calls suggesting that for "traffic reasons" they wanted to make the booking earlier (!). 5 minutes before pick up time I get a phone call to say that for technical reasons the pick up would be 1 hour 30 minutes late. They obviously were trying to do other bookings and my confirmed timing didn't fit in. No manager to speak to. I either had to accept their new time, or cancel the booking.
My driver was late 28 minutes.
Hi Jose,

Thank you for the feedback provided. We do apologise for the minor delay experienced on your recent journey, and as was transmitted to yourself at the time, the driver unfortunately experienced some delays while making his way to Southampton. Regrettably, he ended up being slightly late due to the traffic conditions at the time.

While we fully appreciate the situation at hand, we must express our disappointment towards the lack of any other aspect being presented in this review, which we feel was rather harsh taking note of the overall transfer at hand. Furthermore, our records show a delay of just under 20 minutes, having already departed the port by the time you state he arrived.

Regardless, we regret the outcome and that you felt the need to leave such a review, but do hope we can be of service again, to demonstrate that your assessment of our service is incorrect and based on an unfortunate delay.

Twelve Transfers.
Firstly, I am not for leaving negative reviews and would always attempt to remedy issues with business providers. I have sent 2 emails to Twelve Transfers and it has been 3 days and no reply. I suppose since the ride has been completed it was not necessary to reply or provide an answer to my issues. Basically all was good from the airport pickup right until the drop off. My mom who was visiting London was dropped off at the wrong address with her 3 suitcases and left standing in an unfamiliar place. Correct address details were provided and the driver obviously did not ensure it was the correct drop off place. Very disappointing!!! I trusted Tripadvisor reviews to use them but sadly I will have to use another airport transport service for future trips. Hope that this will not happen to another customer.
Hi Min,

Please note you have been provided with an answer already, and a response was forwarded to yourself back on Monday; we are unsure why you are suggesting we did not reply to yourself when in fact we did.

We must express our sincere disappointment at your decision to punish us for what can only be considered an unfortunate occurrence. We feel your 1-star review only focuses on one aspect of the transfer, that being the minor confusion which arose with the destination address. You yourself state that overall the transfer went ahead accordingly and feel you have only tried to damage our reputation with this post, as we have no other explication for your actions. You state you are “not for leaving negative reviews”, but we feel the exact opposite happened here.

We have already informed you that the driver waited around 10 minutes at the destination, and along with the passenger, tried contacting you for further details. Neither was able to reach you and he eventually departed as he was running late for an upcoming transfer. The driver position confirms at most a small walking distance between the 2 points, and as much as we appreciate the inconvenience, we believe this has been drastically exaggerated by your claims that we left the passenger at the wrong address.

We have forwarded you an official response again and have asked you to reconsider on your actions. We do not view the review posted as being reflective of the overall service provided, which for sure cannot be classified as a 1-star experience and feel you have focused on one aspect instead of an overall view. The fact that you created as many profiles on as many platforms as you could would suggest again that you are leaving this review to punish us, which seems to contradict your own statement to begin with. We do hope you will show consideration, and look forward to your response.

Twelve Transfers is rated 4.86 based on 574 reviews