Twelve Transfers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Twelve Transfers
Read Twelve Transfers Reviews

About Twelve Transfers:

Twelve is not your regular taxi, minicab, shuttle, airport transfer... or whatever you would like to call it type of service. We are't new in the business, but yet we are creating something new.

With over 6 years experience in the London taxi and minicab industry, you can be sure that Twelve will always find you the best driver and car. Our aim is to offer a great alternative to the existing solutions, but in a simpler way. Rest assured that whatever requirement you might have, we are here to fulfil it, Twelve months a year at your service.

Twelve - more than just a transfer...

+44 (0)20 3479 5700

feedback@twelve.london

Jhumat House, 160 London Road

Tell us how Twelve Transfers made you happy
Twelve Transfer provides the best service among the others. I have a feedback you guys have changed the policy to increase the price of LHR pickup by 30 pounds compared to the drop off. I think this is way too high. It cost me 50 pounds from my place to heathrow but the return cost is 81. If the difference is somewhere in the lines of 10 or 15 pounds then its OK. Except this you guys are the best in the business.
Very punctual! The drivers were very kind. The bank collected me the payment twice and the return me the money. I will back to rent every time that I need.
Spotless car and professional driver. Wanted to thank Twelve for the lovely service they have offered us while travelling with you earlier this month. Getting to Gatwick, especially during rush hour, can be very tricky and it was always a worry for us, but your estimate was spot on and we didn't end up waiting numerous hours at the airport. Your driver was very polite and helpful with the luggage; not to mention the car which was spotless
Alex, my driver was very nice and punctual (despite the early departure at 3:45 am). The communication from Twelve was very good. I received regular update and reminders. I had to change the departure time and it was resolved immediately. The night before my journey, I texted my driver and he quickly responded to my text to confirm he will pick me up on time. Highly recommended!
End to end service was excellent - could not fault them and will definitely use them again when I need a transfer.
Very good and reliable transfer service. Everything from booking, to finding the driver at the airport, to getting home was smooth and easy. I and my family have used the service several times, and it has been uniformly good.
Very easy booking, excellent support, drivers, and cars. Always on time, and overall a superb experience always.
Really kind and professional.
On time, pleasant drivers, comfortable cars and rides.
Perfect service
Simple, fast, professional, punctual, clean - those are the words I'd use to describe Twelve transfers service. Simple booking process, clear and fast responses from the staff, professional drivers arriving on time, clean vehicles. I just found my go-to service for managing in the UK when there on business. Forget about Uber, this is for every recommendation.
Arrived on time. Very friendly. Lovely clean vehicle. Easy and affordable! Thank you very much! Would definitely use again.
Professional and polite agency
It was clean and very good driver. Ver professional
Excellent service. On time, clean car, helpful driver
Excellent and on time
The driver was super nice, and gave me lots of tips on what to see in London! Would definitely use again.
booked for my parents and am very pleased I did. So much better than other companies I have used in the past. The driver was waiting for them in the arrivals hall, was friendly and car was clean. Price is just a bit more than uber but its worth it for the convenience. will be using again!
I won't expect this in positive way. I was really surprised with the quality of service. Drivers were always 10 minutes before pick-up time. Thanks twelve transfers for making our trip easier. Only one complain is about 2nd pickup with additional info never came, i was kinda waiting for it and wasnt sure, if anything went wrong.
First time we booked a taxi via the internet. Since you also pay in advance it is always unsure what you can expect. We were contacted in time and everything went perfect. Nice driver and a relax ride from Luton airport to the cruise terminal in Tilbury. We will do this again next time.
Twelve Transfers is rated 4.85 based on 588 reviews