Twelve Transfers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Twelve Transfers
Read Twelve Transfers Reviews

About Twelve Transfers:

Twelve is not your regular taxi, minicab, shuttle, airport transfer... or whatever you would like to call it type of service. We are't new in the business, but yet we are creating something new.

With over 6 years experience in the London taxi and minicab industry, you can be sure that Twelve will always find you the best driver and car. Our aim is to offer a great alternative to the existing solutions, but in a simpler way. Rest assured that whatever requirement you might have, we are here to fulfil it, Twelve months a year at your service.

Twelve - more than just a transfer...

+44 (0)20 3479 5700

feedback@twelve.london

Jhumat House, 160 London Road

Tell us how Twelve Transfers made you happy
This is the first time I call for a cab from Twelve Transfer because the price is reasonable. A long journey from London to Cambridge. They send message to me to confirm the booking and they give me the photo of the driver, car registration no. and every details of the booking. I’m happy to have my driver arrive early to check with me at the hotel. The car is clean and the driver makes a steady drive and we arrive the destination without problem. Great experience!
Excellent communication from inquiry to drop off. On time pick up, excellent drivers,
Cars are excellent quality and very clean. Fairly priced.
Excellent
prompt, efficient and worth the money. I will use ghe service again.
Te tienen informados en cada momento, el avión llego con dos horas de retraso y estaban esperándonos , te producen una gran tranquilidad, si vuelvo sin duda alguna los contrato nuevamente
Great service and great in communication before our trip. Highly recommended
Awesome service, communication, safe driver!! Would highly recommend!
Rainy and a bit cold, we were so glad to have Twelve Transfers on our side to get us to our somewhat hard to find Airbnb. Our driver Cristian Panait was just fantastic. Our flight came in early 25 mins and with a fastpass at the airport were through customs in a flash. I didn't think the driver would be there till 11am, so we relaxed in the lounge and sent him a text at 11am. He said he had been there since 10.20am since the flight landed early! I should of texted him when we landed to get his ETA. That's on me. The car was immaculate, accommodated our two checked bags and carry on's. The ride to the Airbnb was safe and conversation was led by us and he let us be ourselves and engaged us when we talked to him. I did get a call from TT regarding needing to add 4 pounds since we were late, that was fine. Once we got to our location, it was a difficult place to find. Cristian parked the car and went a walk about in the rain to make sure we were at the right place. The Brunelli Building is a tiny space tucked in a little corner. We would of walked around in the rain forever trying to find it with luggage in tow. He made sure we were in the right place. All in all, this was an exceptional service experience, way above and beyond. I gladly provided him a tip. Booking my return trip to the Airport shortly. Can't rave enough about Cristian.
On time, good car and polite driver. Perfect
Twelve Transfer provides the best service among the others. I have a feedback you guys have changed the policy to increase the price of LHR pickup by 30 pounds compared to the drop off. I think this is way too high. It cost me 50 pounds from my place to heathrow but the return cost is 81. If the difference is somewhere in the lines of 10 or 15 pounds then its OK. Except this you guys are the best in the business.
Very punctual! The drivers were very kind. The bank collected me the payment twice and the return me the money. I will back to rent every time that I need.
Spotless car and professional driver.
Wanted to thank Twelve for the lovely service they have offered us while travelling with you earlier this month. Getting to Gatwick, especially during rush hour, can be very tricky and it was always a worry for us, but your estimate was spot on and we didn't end up waiting numerous hours at the airport. Your driver was very polite and helpful with the luggage; not to mention the car which was spotless
Alex, my driver was very nice and punctual (despite the early departure at 3:45 am). The communication from Twelve was very good. I received regular update and reminders. I had to change the departure time and it was resolved immediately. The night before my journey, I texted my driver and he quickly responded to my text to confirm he will pick me up on time. Highly recommended!
End to end service was excellent - could not fault them and will definitely use them again when I need a transfer.
Very good and reliable transfer service. Everything from booking, to finding the driver at the airport, to getting home was smooth and easy. I and my family have used the service several times, and it has been uniformly good.
Very easy booking, excellent support, drivers, and cars. Always on time, and overall a superb experience always.
Really kind and professional.
On time, pleasant drivers, comfortable cars and rides.
Perfect service
Simple, fast, professional, punctual, clean - those are the words I'd use to describe Twelve transfers service. Simple booking process, clear and fast responses from the staff, professional drivers arriving on time, clean vehicles. I just found my go-to service for managing in the UK when there on business. Forget about Uber, this is for every recommendation.
Twelve Transfers is rated 4.86 based on 586 reviews