Twelve Transfers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Twelve Transfers
Read Twelve Transfers Reviews

About Twelve Transfers:

Twelve is not your regular taxi, minicab, shuttle, airport transfer... or whatever you would like to call it type of service. We are't new in the business, but yet we are creating something new.

With over 6 years experience in the London taxi and minicab industry, you can be sure that Twelve will always find you the best driver and car. Our aim is to offer a great alternative to the existing solutions, but in a simpler way. Rest assured that whatever requirement you might have, we are here to fulfil it, Twelve months a year at your service.

Twelve - more than just a transfer...

+44 (0)20 3479 5700

feedback@twelve.london

Jhumat House, 160 London Road

Tell us how Twelve Transfers made you happy
We used Twelve Transfers both ways from Heythrow to a Gatwick Hotel and from Gatwick to Heythrow. The service was reliable, on time and the drivers were very polite and their cars clean and comfortable with plenty of room for our cases and ourselves. We would certainly use again and recommend this firm to anyone travelling this extremely busy route.
The service and attention of the driver have been good. To return contact you in my next visit to London as well as recommending to friends. Thanks you
Upon arrival at Lisbon airport it was a bit hectic as the representative of "Twelve Transfers" had to deal with a number of customers. We had to wait for almost 20 minutes before the mini coach was ready to leave the airport area. The driver was very friendly, showed excellent driving skills and had good knowledge about shortcuts to avoid traffic jams on main roads. The relatively new vehicle (mini coach) was in very good condition and spotless clean.
The car coud be more confortable and new.
Good service and on time
Prompt service. Very Polite people.
Todo ha sido perfecto.Volveré a contratar sus servicios
all the drivers i found dependable. and helpful.
1- Good online and phone support 2- Very nice and friendly driver 3- Clean car To sum it up if I would need next time transfer service I will choose that company again.
Everything was well done. Pickup at Airport and Hotel without any Problem. Only traffic jam delayed a little bit the pickup. This should be more considered.
The service was excellent and prompt. The only reason, I took away a star is because I asked the driver specifically if he accepted credit card before I got on, to which he replied yes and at the end of the journey, he said he couldn't accept the credit card as he didn't have the machine and said he may not have understood what I was asking for. As a result, I had to get cash out of an ATM at the drop off location.
Very pleasant journey from Heatrow to Gatwick.
Very happy with the service. Professional and efficient. Will definitely use again.
A Little expensive But Good Travel to Airport.
Very good service and very punctual. Maybe the price could be a little bit lower.
Good service, my flight arrived in advanced so the driver was not there, but he arrived at the pick up time selected at booking time. Very good pre-journey service with updates and service information (Drivers details, phone numbers, flight status check, pickup points etc)
THE SERVICES REALY GOOD! BUT IF YOU PICK UP FOREIGNERS BETTER YOU TEXT BECAUSE ANSWER PHONE DURING ROAMING IS NOT WORTHED.. I LIKE YOUR SERVICES! AND WILL ORDEE AGAIN ON 11JAN2016 LONDON CITY TO LCY AIRPOT.
The transfer was on time as scheduled and took us safely to our destination.
My plane was late but the driver waited for me. A good drive to Gatwick allowed me to reduce my overall delay. I did not realise that i was expected to pay the fare in cash and did not have £'s in hand. However, Twelve Trees arranged to accept Euros
Good service. On time, clean car and very good drivers actitude
Twelve Transfers is rated 4.86 based on 586 reviews