Tweed Bike Boxes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tweed Bike Boxes

tweedbikeboxes@btinternet.com

Tell us how Tweed Bike Boxes made you happy
The bike box was delivered prior to my departure to Fuerteventura for a winter triathlon training camp. This allowed me time to pack it safely. A link to a video inside the box gave clear instructions on how to pack the bike making it easy. My bike arrived safely and returned in the same way. The bike box was picked up as arranged the day after I returned home. Stephen was friendly, approachable and picked up messages quickly. Highly recommend his service
Great box, easily ordered and picked up locally. Stephen helped with early pick up which was definitely handy for the first time on packing the bike up!
Great service and value. Stephen delivered the box to my home and picked it up again which helped me a lot.
Excellent service provided. My queries were responded to rapidly and they did a collection and drop off service for the bikes at a small cost which was very handy. The boxes were big enough to add other bits and pieces in also.
Boxes in great shape, awesome service from Stephen! Highly recommend!
As a company booking was easy. Delivered and picked up locally. Correspondence was good. Various discounts offered eg airport parking. Using the boxes was very easy.
Excellent customer service! I had booked a couple of boxes but had to change the pick up time and place and Stephen was really accomodating and met me out with business hours which was hugely appreciated. I did at one point wonder how our MTBs would fit in the boxes but Stephen sent a video and pics which helped a lot!!! We definitely won't hesitate in using Tweed Bike Boxes again especially as they were a bargain too
Excellent service with excellent quality of bike box. Highly recommend
Great service, box delivered direct to my door. Stephen’s instructions spot on especially for someone who had used the box for the first time. Highly recommend Tweed Bike Box
Tweed Bike Boxes are just fantastic. I contacted them about bike box hire for a national event and they couldn't have done anymore to ensure everything about the box / pick up and drop off was spot on for my trip. The boxes are well kept and far superior to others I've used. Will be using again soon. Well recommended.
Great communication with Stephen, happy to help with anything which made the trip a lot easier! Box is much lighter than others, meaning you don’t have to worry about keeping weight down! Bike arrived at both airports safe, undamaged and in place. Couldn’t ask for a better service!
Tweed Bike Boxes is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews