Tweak Mattress Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Tweak Mattress

Tell us how Tweak Mattress made you happy

Telephone
"I've had the mattress for 10 months and my wife side seems to already lost the hardness. Very disappointed with the customer service, even spoke to the Managing Director Charles, but he still wanted to charge to replace the insert. On that basis I would recommend them. In this day and age its all about customer service...in furture I will take my business elsewhere"
"My wife likes a hard mattress whilst I like medium. We both had bad backs and were having physio. We have had our Tweak mattress for just 2 weeks and have both seen major improvements. There were some initial issues with delivery but Tweak put everything right. Very professional."
"The customer service was very efficient and quick to respond The product is very flexible and easy to adapt to individual needs. We now have 100 days to try it out which gives peace of mind."
"Simply put, this mattress is awesome. The main draw was for my husband and I to have differing firmness of mattress without the zip and link scenario that leads to the groove in the middle of the bed which is not desirable. This mattress is truly sumptuous. The whole unique design has been so well executed; enveloped within a well made outer shell. We used to have a tempur and to be able to wash the actual mattress cover needed an army to get it on and off. This is a simple zip off and on which is perfect. I had seen this bed at a show and loved it on first lie :) My husband was hesitant as he hadn't tried it. He was totally sold within 1 minute of lying down. We have had this now for 2 weeks and frankly had the best nights sleep since night one. Totally recommend. Really impressed with the service from Nrem themselves and the delivery company too. All in all, don't hesitate. Buy one and you wont regret it!"
"The Tweak Mattress team could not have been more helpful or responsive with my queries, and I am deeply indebted to them for all their assistance. We're still tweaking the mattress setup, but I'm sure we'll get there with the help of the team."
"Service has been excellent! Changed the top part of my mattress which seems better, still "tweaking" the setup though Wife is very happy with her side which has made a real difference to her sleep comfort especially as she has a new hip"
"Comfortable and supportive mattress"
"With different comfort levels we are both guaranteed a good night's sleep. It was wonderful to return from holiday to such a comfortable bed"
"Good service, great concept as you can half the mattress created to suit 2 people and they will exchange it if you're not happy within 100 nights and under the guarantee if anything wears out"
"It is just perfect"
"Great mattress! Best purchase of this year. Initially I couldn't believe in 100 nights guarantee, but they happily swapped my mattress 3!! times until I was 100% sure that it is the best for me."
"Well worth the wait, and now my partner and I can both enjoy a comfortable sleep."
"Having different levels,of firmness is perfect for us"
"Ability to change mattress softness"
"We originally ordered the medium mattress but after a few nights decided it was too hard for us, called up and was given the option of full refund or a softer mattress, took the softer mattress and couldn't be more happier. Really happy with the service and getting a lovely nights sleep now."
"My partner and myself are different sizes so this made complete sense to us as we hadn't seen this concept before."
"They happily swapped our mattress inserts from medium to soft"
Tweak Mattress is rated 4.55 based on 31 reviews