TWC Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend TWC Group
Read TWC Group Reviews
A GOOD JOB DONE BY ALL THE TEAM
Wonderful service
I emailed asking for a list of service dates and received it within a very short space of time. This is very useful as we need to move bins into one collection area in readiness for the visit.
Provide a good service and are,reliable.
The bins get emptied so the service works.
Always promt with good communication and great service. Would highly recommend
always good services
TWC have always supplied a good service and I have had no problems with them what so ever.
The staff are always friendly
Reliable, friendly service happy to recommend
very good service, staff polite and courteous and work/hygiene is to a very high standard.
You are always prompt with any request that we pass onto you which
is appreciated by us and our customers
First class response to a problem i needed to be sorted . Grant turned up and had the problem solved within half an hour . A very polite lad and so good to see a very professional person turn up at your time of need. Highly recommended
From contacting the company a week ago, speaking to Peter and Danny coming out, they have been absolutely fantastic.
Had blocked toilet which was an absolute nightmare trying to get access. They came out 4 times in that week to get it sorted.
I cannot thank them enough! kept in contact every step of the way.
Polite, professional team, who I would have no hesitation in recommending.
Thank you once again!
Grant arrived as planned what a nice lad, did a wonderful job in clearing drains. Very polite and thorough, cleaned up before he left, would certainly recommend Grant and TWC group to anyone with a drain problem. We are happy chappies now.
very prompt and reliable.
Extremely impressed with the prompt, efficient service that was provided. The feedback from Peter Walker was excellent and I was kept fully informed of the engineer's findings, which resulted in the repairs being undertaken swiftly. Judging from my experience, I would have no hesitation in recommending the services of the TWC Group.
Good service from the regular visits to check equipment and the response when speaking to the reps.
Very polite and friendly when they call each month to collect our bag.
On time and efficient.
We have found the staff very helpful and all products we need arrive as per order and on time

Highly recommended