TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend TV Aerial Specialists Ltd
Read TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

About TV Aerial Specialists Ltd:

Fast and affordable TV, Aerial & Satellite installation specialists.

sales@tvaerialspecialists.co.uk

Tell us how TV Aerial Specialists Ltd made you happy
Very efficient, excellent service
Excellent service, reasonable charges and courteous, polite engineers. Highly recommended
Good service, however my wall was left marked and had a small chip even after I told the fitters that the paint was only a week old.
The guy that came was very nice did and cracking job and made sure bracket was safe and wasn't going to fall off.
Great service job well done by a pleasant man
Fantastic service for a fantastic price. I’m unsure of the fitters name, small man. Very friendly and ensured I was satisfied before moving on to next part of the job. Would highly recommend.
Really good service and fast and good Thanks
Excellent service, engineer was very polite and wasted no time, and ensuring full service was resumed before leaving.
Great service! Engineer was efficient friendly and very helpful. Genuinely supportive very personable and I felt reassured that the reception problems I had encountered were dealt with. Thank you.
Fast and reliable ,pleasant staff very helpfull .will be using again
Very easy to deal with and job was done in just over an hour. Dave was extremely friendly and helped us make the right decision for placing our 42” TV on the our new wall. Would definitely recommend to others and use again. Thank you
Spectacular service, very efficient and easy process from booking up to installation.
I am very impressed by the service provided by TV Aerial Specialist Ltd. From my initial enquiry on Thursday they were able to have an engineer at the house TV aerial installed the following afternoon. ☺
Very pleasant and helpful engine
Excellent communication throughout the service, very friendly and polite engineer. The final result was a clean and professional job and I am very happy with the work done.
Were delighted! Richard has done a fabulous job.
Had Sean the chief Engineer in yesterday. From start to finish he was great. Explained everything down to a Tee and for the works involved the price was fair. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
Rick was fantastic with us and helped us to understand everything that he was doing. I would most definitely recommend the company to anyone.
Great service, job was completed promptly and professionally. Work use again! :)
Very good service and helpful
TV Aerial Specialists Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 164 reviews