TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend TV Aerial Specialists Ltd
Read TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

About TV Aerial Specialists Ltd:

Fast and affordable TV, Aerial & Satellite installation specialists.

sales@tvaerialspecialists.co.uk

Tell us how TV Aerial Specialists Ltd made you happy
Good service
David was very professional polite and helpful he answered any questions I had and completed my aerial installation without any problems! Would definitely recommend 👍
Booking was quick and easy. The engineer that came out to us done a great job, explained everything and fixed our problem on the day.
Excellent service. Dave explained everything, was really friendly and professional and put up with my dog barking, he even won her round and got her playing. I needed a new aerial and the work and service was fast, fairly priced and all round good experience. Thank you Dave.
Excellent quick service, Rick was very clear on pricing and was great in proving his expertise. He completed the wall mounting on the same day with no issues. Would highly recommend
Very good 5 Star service - Would Recommend
Excellent service, friendly, helpful and highly recommended. Had quotes from other aerial specialists but this company outshone them all.
Would not hesitate to recommend this company to customers.
😁👍
Booked engineer for today they let me down wouldn't recommend this company at all. The price was ridiculous £200 to put TV on wall and one cable needed and extension on the aerial. We range around got the job done for £95 what a fabulous saving.
Having spent £178.00 on a new Aerial, only NOT to be able to obtain any ITV/CHANNEL 4/ OR CHANNEL 5 Broadcasts, I don't think it was value for money, DO YOU.
Very friendly and efficient service
Fair price for good service
Would definitely use again
Excellent - Richard is a loveable character , can tell he’s very honest , and wants to deliver the best . Wouldn’t go anywhere else now for my tv needs.
Prompt on time. Very competitive cost. I’m very impressed.
My email inquiry was responded to almost immediately and was advised someone would be with me shortly (same day) , A very friendly engineer arrived within approx 3.00 hours of my inquiry and job was complete by close of business (5.00pm) he seemed very knowledgeable about the product and gave advice about any future work we might need doing on our other aerials .
Very good service. The engineer came the following day and provided an excellent service, he solved the problem with the signal which we have had for a significant time. Job very well done and there is a year’s warranty.
Had a 49 much tv mounted, a lovely guy came over and did a great job. Would highly recommend
Jamie was fantastic he did everything professionally he was brilliant and would use tv Aerial specialists ltd again !
very nice working
Excellent fast service, kept informed arrived early. Jamie was courteous and even removed his shoes at the door!!
Problem diagnosed and repaired quickly. Highly recommendable. Thank You
Fabulous friendly service
Excellent and efficient service, great job thanks
TV Aerial Specialists Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 204 reviews