TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend TV Aerial Specialists Ltd
Read TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

About TV Aerial Specialists Ltd:

Fast and affordable TV, Aerial & Satellite installation specialists.

sales@tvaerialspecialists.co.uk

Tell us how TV Aerial Specialists Ltd made you happy
Booked engineer for today they let me down wouldn't recommend this company at all. The price was ridiculous £200 to put TV on wall and one cable needed and extension on the aerial. We range around got the job done for £95 what a fabulous saving.
Having spent £178.00 on a new Aerial, only NOT to be able to obtain any ITV/CHANNEL 4/ OR CHANNEL 5 Broadcasts, I don't think it was value for money, DO YOU.
Very friendly and efficient service Fair price for good service Would definitely use again
Excellent - Richard is a loveable character , can tell he’s very honest , and wants to deliver the best . Wouldn’t go anywhere else now for my tv needs.
Prompt on time. Very competitive cost. I’m very impressed.
My email inquiry was responded to almost immediately and was advised someone would be with me shortly (same day) , A very friendly engineer arrived within approx 3.00 hours of my inquiry and job was complete by close of business (5.00pm) he seemed very knowledgeable about the product and gave advice about any future work we might need doing on our other aerials .
Very good service. The engineer came the following day and provided an excellent service, he solved the problem with the signal which we have had for a significant time. Job very well done and there is a year’s warranty.
Had a 49 much tv mounted, a lovely guy came over and did a great job. Would highly recommend
Jamie was fantastic he did everything professionally he was brilliant and would use tv Aerial specialists ltd again !
very nice working
Excellent fast service, kept informed arrived early. Jamie was courteous and even removed his shoes at the door!! Problem diagnosed and repaired quickly. Highly recommendable. Thank You
Fabulous friendly service
Excellent and efficient service, great job thanks
Came across TV Aerial Specialists when I was looking for someone to mount my TV. After watching several YouTube compilations of 'TV Mounting gone wrong', I'm so pleased to say that it couldn't have been further from that! Richard was a positive, friendly chap who helped talk us through the whole process and promptly put the TV up, and then setup Freeview for us. Really happy with how it looks and would recommend these guys in the future!
Very efficient, quick and professional. Would highly recommend.
Arrived on time very sociable polite and friendly. Very skilled and knew exactly what the problem was. I would strongly recommend this company
Great service talked me through everything very polite and professional
Absolutely top class ..couldnt fault Jamie at all .....even took his shoes off at the door ..10 out of 10 for price and everything ...highly recommended
Richard was a very nice man very friendly and helpful not got a bad word for the bloke top bloke thank you very much
Would definitely recommend: I spoke with a lovely gentleman named Sean on the phone, who arranged for an engineer to call the following morning, the engineer called Richard arrived on time as agreed. Richard was very polite, helpful and professional, will definitely use again and recommend to family and friends
TV Aerial Specialists Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 177 reviews