TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend TV Aerial Specialists Ltd
Read TV Aerial Specialists Ltd Reviews

About TV Aerial Specialists Ltd:

Fast and affordable TV, Aerial & Satellite installation specialists.

sales@tvaerialspecialists.co.uk

Tell us how TV Aerial Specialists Ltd made you happy
Excellent quick and efficient service and so polite.
He was very kind and very polite .
He worked with very perfection.
I really appreciate
Absolutely fantastic service from our engineer! Quick resolution to our issue and great guy!

Thank you!
Nothing was to much trouble for the engineer who came out ,he done a superb job and would recommend tv speciallists to anyone 👍
Prompt service from quotation to completion. Trustworthy and left the place neat and tidy afterwards. Would definitely recommend to others. Thanks Sean!
Helpful and friendly. Did an amazing job.
Couldn’t ask for better service. Quick and efficient and friendly would happily recommend the engineer that came here. Would also recommend the efficiency of the firm with phone calls to check all was ok
Dave came 8am prompt as arranged , he worked efficiently installed aerial and aerial points, with no disruption or mess .
What a nice guy the fitter,Smart clean and tidy,Nothing was any trouble when fitting
I was really impressed with TV Aerial specialists. They carried out the work at a good price, as expected and the engineer was great. I would definitely use again/recommend.
Very professional service, David rang to say when he would arrive was on time, really nice and friendly did a great job left no mess and even made a fuss of my cats would recommend.
Had a tv put on the wall by tv aerial specialist,they came on time and at a great price.
Engineer was punctual and expert. Didn’t try to sell more than needed.
The gentleman arrived on time and was very courteous, my request was not straight forward but he did exactly as I asked and when checking the signal found it was not strong so went up into my loft and realigned the ariel.

I am very impressed with the level of customer service received and the cost for the work I would definitely recommend TV Ariel Specialist Ltd.
Great service, we live in a remote location and they turned up on time with a really happy singing guy. He had the ariel up in no time and works great. We would highly recommend.
very quick service. Engineer was polite and helpful, he didn,t waste time and gave me some good advice
Thank you for the work as it was a huge job that we could not have done ourselves.
The specialist was there promptly with all the tools that he needed and did not need our support.
The finished outcome was fantastic and he took great care to ensure that everything was neat.
Thank you so much.
Very simple process to book. Great guy that came out and work excellent. Exceeded expectations.
Shaun and Mark attended to fit our new TV to the wall in our living room. They communicated with me beforehand, kept me up to date and arrived on time with impeccable manners and courtesy.

It is a large TV and a complicated fitting but nothing was too much trouble. The wires were truncated around the room so nothing is visible.

The boys, myself and the boss (wife) are really please with the outcome and I have already recommended TV Aerial Specialists to friends, family and our customer base.

Sean and Jia, Alvanley, Cheshire.
Brilliant booked an appointment for a quote anytime after 1pm came and hour early gave us a price was installed up and running within an hour would definitely recommend 5*
TV Aerial Specialists Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 189 reviews