Tutts Of Dorking Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Tutts Of Dorking

reception@tuttsofdorking.co.uk

Unit 7 Curtis Road Ind Est

Click Here
"When I booked the car in, I said the brakes were squeaking. I was told that as it was a full service and MoT (>£500) this would be looked at. They still squeak - not sure if they were looked at. The day after the service the DPF light started flashing. In a Mazda, this warning light is used to signify a service is due. In the past you have been unable to access the MAZDA diagnostics and re-set the warning light. It has come on 9 times (once a year since I have owned the car from new and every time the diagnostics have shown the DPF has been fine) Something you did must have also cut off the battery as it reset the radio and car electronics to defaults. The battery has since gone flat overnight on 2 occasions - this could be a coincidence but before the service I have never had battery problems and the car often sits for a week at a time not being used starting perfectly everytime. Essentially I am not impressed and wish I had taken the car to the MAZDA dealer which is sad as I have been a customer of Tutts for over 20 years."
Tutts Of Dorking is rated 4.81 based on 83 reviews