Tutor House Reviews

9PM
9PM
Click Here

Tell us how Tutor House made you happy

"As a English Literature and Language tutor, Tutor House really helped me to get more students, who have all been a pleasure to work with. As a company, TH are very supportive and communicate quickly. Definitely recommend for tutors and students!"
Are you Tutor House? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I know that 'tutorhouse' help many students and teachers. Unfortunately, it didn't work in our case as we agreed and paid for the tutor 1 month in advance and tutor never appeared in the arranged time. As I understood, organisers didn't re-confirm with the tutor prior to the lesson, thus I wasn't informed neither by the tutor nor by the organisers. I tried to contact 'tutor house' the same day through e-mail, voicemail and web chat, but in vain. I understood that after 6 pm 'tutorhouse' was closed- old-fashioned approach in our technology era. Only next day at 10:10am my phone call was answered not by the voicemail, but a real person and although I left many messages day before they didn't even know about our case. My payment was transferred immediately though after they understood the problem."
Tutor House is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews