Tutor House Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Tutor House
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Tutor House made you happy

"I know that 'tutorhouse' help many students and teachers. Unfortunately, it didn't work in our case as we agreed and paid for the tutor 1 month in advance and tutor never appeared in the arranged time. As I understood, organisers didn't re-confirm with the tutor prior to the lesson, thus I wasn't informed neither by the tutor nor by the organisers. I tried to contact 'tutor house' the same day through e-mail, voicemail and web chat, but in vain. I understood that after 6 pm 'tutorhouse' was closed- old-fashioned approach in our technology era. Only next day at 10:10am my phone call was answered not by the voicemail, but a real person and although I left many messages day before they didn't even know about our case. My payment was transferred immediately though after they understood the problem."
Are you Tutor House? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Tutor House is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews