Tutor House Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tutor House

Tell us how Tutor House made you happy
As a English Literature and Language tutor, Tutor House really helped me to get more students, who have all been a pleasure to work with. As a company, TH are very supportive and communicate quickly. Definitely recommend for tutors and students!
I know that 'tutorhouse' help many students and teachers. Unfortunately, it didn't work in our case as we agreed and paid for the tutor 1 month in advance and tutor never appeared in the arranged time. As I understood, organisers didn't re-confirm with the tutor prior to the lesson, thus I wasn't informed neither by the tutor nor by the organisers. I tried to contact 'tutor house' the same day through e-mail, voicemail and web chat, but in vain. I understood that after 6 pm 'tutorhouse' was closed- old-fashioned approach in our technology era. Only next day at 10:10am my phone call was answered not by the voicemail, but a real person and although I left many messages day before they didn't even know about our case. My payment was transferred immediately though after they understood the problem.
Tutor House is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews