Tutor House Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Tutor House

How would you rate Tutor House ?

"I know that 'tutorhouse' help many students and teachers. Unfortunately, it didn't work in our case as we agreed and paid for the tutor 1 month in advance and tutor never appeared in the arranged time. As I understood, organisers didn't re-confirm with the tutor prior to the lesson, thus I wasn't informed neither by the tutor nor by the organisers. I tried to contact 'tutor house' the same day through e-mail, voicemail and web chat, but in vain. I understood that after 6 pm 'tutorhouse' was closed- old-fashioned approach in our technology era. Only next day at 10:10am my phone call was answered not by the voicemail, but a real person and although I left many messages day before they didn't even know about our case. My payment was transferred immediately though after they understood the problem."
Tutor House is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!