Tutor House Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Tutor House

How would you rate Tutor House?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Tutor House in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I know that 'tutorhouse' help many students and teachers. Unfortunately, it didn't work in our case as we agreed and paid for the tutor 1 month in advance and tutor never appeared in the arranged time. As I understood, organisers didn't re-confirm with the tutor prior to the lesson, thus I wasn't informed neither by the tutor nor by the organisers. I tried to contact 'tutor house' the same day through e-mail, voicemail and web chat, but in vain. I understood that after 6 pm 'tutorhouse' was closed- old-fashioned approach in our technology era. Only next day at 10:10am my phone call was answered not by the voicemail, but a real person and although I left many messages day before they didn't even know about our case. My payment was transferred immediately though after they understood the problem."
Tutor House is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews