Tutor Fair Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Tutor Fair Reviews
Tutor Fair 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Marie
Very accessible and good value
Good platform for finding students and keeping track of bookings. The app is a little clunky and sometimes does not work properly. Some parents seem to have found the process for booking a little confusing. Overall happy with the level of service and support.
Tutorfair really help me to get clients just by putting my details on the website I can proudly say that I am part of tutorfair
A decent platform with good support and new clients
Having worked with the company for 5 years now, I can say they are a good company with an excellent staff. However they are reticent to implement new features for tutors and they have an agenda based upon their search results which endeavour to price fix the market. Furthermore it is not clear to tutors what proportions of their hourly rate goes to the charity or to the business. In terms of features for tutors it is one of the better platforms in that they do not attempt to gatekeep overly. Taking on short contracts however should be explicitly avoided on the platform lest the algorithm assume you are cheating the company of their rent and banish you to the third page of results! Overall I'd say they are the best agency I've worked with but that like saying you have a favourite estate agents.
A serious website but with too high commissions for tutors
I received a great service. I would have preferred it if I was able to talk more freely to tutors prior to booking. I can understand why information is withheld, but I suspect this loses you some clients as much as it protects your income. I’d also like more information on the charity work you support through a portion of our fees going to pay for tutoring of children who can’t afford tutors.
Good, competent and reliable
Easy to book sessions Payment regular and quick Can be difficult to navigate profile Good record of previous sessions Helpful session reminders
The introduction to tutoring session was fun and full of information in a good way, a lot of useful insights shared and covered in a short span - would definitely recommend coming for any aspiring future tutors, new to tutoring business.
I really enjoyed the event. Especially the ideas in the final session on strategies (e.g ZPD, taxonomy etc) which have given me a better idea for lesson plans over the next academic year to demonstrate progress and effectiveness
I have found the Tutorfair website very easy to use and get clients. Due to the commission system parents, tutors and students don’t get a good financial deal most the time. I feel Tutorfair loses a lot of prospective parents who would like to pay in cash.
I asked you to find another science tutor you send me three of them i write messages to them but i haven't hear from them till now
Hi Jamal, we're sorry to hear you have not heard back from your tutors! Please can you email us again at: support@tutorfair.com and we will try and help find a better fit for you. Hannah (Customer Experience)
VERY ORAGNISED
Hi Deborah, thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you've had a great experience with Tutorfair. Hannah (Customer Experience)
The quality of the website and most tutors.
Hi Olivia, Thank you for your review! We are very pleased to hear with you are happy with the quality of the website and tutors. Thank you for your ongoing support here at Tutorfair! Hannah (Customer Experience)
It shows great concerns for me regarding starting the tutoring activity.
Hi Pellumb, we're sorry to hear that! If you have any concerns please contact us at: support@tutorfair.com. Hannah (Customer Experience)
I had one tuition so far, and it is good work.
Hi Subhasish, Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you had a great lesson- we hope you book more through Tutorfair soon! Hannah (Customer Experience)
I really appreciate how having a profile up brings me students with minimal effort on my part!
We're so glad to hear that you enjoy having a profile on Tutorfair - thank you for your review! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
I really like your charity side of giving free tuition for deserving students - 5 stars. That’s why I joined. I have a problem with the fee paying students who appear on my emal as anonymous while they have the tutors’ details. This leaves me feeling vulnerable- 1 star The staff at TutorFair- friendly, helpful and cheerful- 5 stars And Bless Them
Thank you very much for your honest review - your feedback is greatly appreciated and has been passed back to the Tutorfair team. Thank you for supporting our charity, the Tutorfair Foundation! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
Tutorfair is a wonderful company that also works as a charity this means every lesson a commission is taken and given to charity for children.
Thank you for your lovely review! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
Tutor Fair is rated 4.68 based on 261 reviews