Tutor Fair Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tutor Fair
Email, Live Chat
Read Tutor Fair Reviews
A serious website but with too high commissions for tutors
I received a great service. I would have preferred it if I was able to talk more freely to tutors prior to booking. I can understand why information is withheld, but I suspect this loses you some clients as much as it protects your income. I’d also like more information on the charity work you support through a portion of our fees going to pay for tutoring of children who can’t afford tutors.
Good, competent and reliable
Easy to book sessions
Payment regular and quick
Can be difficult to navigate profile
Good record of previous sessions
Helpful session reminders
The introduction to tutoring session was fun and full of information in a good way, a lot of useful insights shared and covered in a short span - would definitely recommend coming for any aspiring future tutors, new to tutoring business.
I really enjoyed the event. Especially the ideas in the final session on strategies (e.g ZPD, taxonomy etc) which have given me a better idea for lesson plans over the next academic year to demonstrate progress and effectiveness
I have found the Tutorfair website very easy to use and get clients. Due to the commission system parents, tutors and students don’t get a good financial deal most the time. I feel Tutorfair loses a lot of prospective parents who would like to pay in cash.
I asked you to find another science tutor you send me three of them i write messages to them but i haven't hear from them till now
Hi Jamal, we're sorry to hear you have not heard back from your tutors! Please can you email us again at: support@tutorfair.com and we will try and help find a better fit for you. Hannah (Customer Experience)
VERY ORAGNISED
Hi Deborah, thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you've had a great experience with Tutorfair.
Hannah (Customer Experience)
The quality of the website and most tutors.
Hi Olivia,
Thank you for your review!
We are very pleased to hear with you are happy with the quality of the website and tutors. Thank you for your ongoing support here at Tutorfair!
Hannah (Customer Experience)
It shows great concerns for me regarding starting the tutoring activity.
Hi Pellumb, we're sorry to hear that! If you have any concerns please contact us at: support@tutorfair.com.
Hannah (Customer Experience)
I had one tuition so far, and it is good work.
Hi Subhasish,
Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you had a great lesson- we hope you book more through Tutorfair soon!
Hannah (Customer Experience)
I really appreciate how having a profile up brings me students with minimal effort on my part!
We're so glad to hear that you enjoy having a profile on Tutorfair - thank you for your review! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
I really like your charity side of giving free tuition for deserving students - 5 stars. That’s why I joined.
I have a problem with the fee paying students who appear on my emal as anonymous while they have the tutors’ details. This leaves me feeling vulnerable- 1 star
The staff at TutorFair- friendly, helpful and cheerful- 5 stars And Bless Them
Thank you very much for your honest review - your feedback is greatly appreciated and has been passed back to the Tutorfair team. Thank you for supporting our charity, the Tutorfair Foundation! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
Tutorfair is a wonderful company that also works as a charity this means every lesson a commission is taken and given to charity for children.
Thank you for your lovely review! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
Very helpful teachers I find it very convenient and time consuming we have good records of all lessons and teachers are punctual and to the point the way we like it done
We're glad to hear that you've had such a positive experience on Tutorfair - thank you for your review! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
Instant and helpful response from the representative. Although some times the candidate tutors do not reply or can not meet the requirement, but we have found right ones via Tutorfair. Overall a website who can help.
Thank you for your review - we're glad to hear that you have found the right tutors on Tutorfair! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
Easy to use, good for communication with students and parents, and a good way to find clients
We're glad to hear that you have found Tutorfair easy to use - thank you for your review! Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
Tutorfair is bringing me a lot of business and has done for three years now. I am extremely happy overall with the service you provide. The website is easy to use and I am getting more enquiries from the kind of clients I want to work with as we go on.

There are a couple of things that could be improved. The mobile app seems to run very slowly. It takes a long time for pages to load compared with on an internet browser.

More importantly, I would like to get more overseas clients especially in Asia and Australasia who I could teach online earlier in the day. I have had a few of these which is great but I am still relatively underemployed and could be earning more for both you and myself. How could I/we tap in to the overseas English speaking communities who take English as a GCSE, A Level or IB subject?
Thank you very much for your detailed and honest review! We've been so glad to have you as a tutor for so long and we're glad that you are enjoying using Tutorfair still! We're always so grateful for any feedback, so please do feel free to email us at support@tutorfair.com. Alex (Customer Experience Manager)
The people are fantastic and the process works very well.

However, I have found a drop-off of people contacting me recently and currently do not have the amount of work I would like - particularly compared to last year.
Thank you for your review - we really appreciate it! We are working at the moment to ensure that all tutors get the amount of work they want. Please do let us know if you have any further suggestions at support@tutorfair.com
Tutor Fair is rated 4.62 based on 194 reviews