Tutor Fair Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tutor Fair
Email, Live Chat
Read Tutor Fair Reviews
The agency is good overall, however they do charge a very high percentage to the tutors which makes fees too high
Sorry but not that impressed with the service so far. First tutor I requested and came for one session. When I emailed him to request another session he was no longer with Tutorfair. Second tutor I emailed, the turn around for response was 12 hours. It's had been two days and no response!! I did an on line chat with Tutorfair and they said they would contact the tutor. This was late evening yesterday but still no response.
The tutors I had clearly understood the subject themselves but were unable to clear up the questions I had. They provided explanations that THEY understood but that I couldn't understand. From some of the reviews I've read, I get that tutorfair has helped a lot of people (which was the reason I chose tried it myself) and I think it's very commendable that they provide free tutoring to underprivileged students. Shame I wasn't able to find tutors that could help me with what I needed.
Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
We're sorry to hear you couldn't find the right tutor to help, if you send us an email at: support@tutorfair.com - we will try our best to help find the right fit for you!
Hannah (Customer Experience)
I had tutorials with quite a few of your Tutors and I am afraid my assignment didn't work out well after all. So i was poorly advised.
We booked quite a few classes with our tutor and she has cancelled on us twice with no options of rescheduling the classses as we requested several times. We have tried to make contact with the tutor through text and Tutorfair website but we have had no response or acknowledgement which is very unprofessional on her part .At the first class we were given assurance that we would get the support and consistency my child needs to take us through this 11 plus process.We are very conscious that our child is behind and needs to make up the missed classes and not loose out week on week.We are very unhappy with our experience and will not be continuing with this teacher Asha as we have no faith that we will get the support and dedication we need , as she seems to be only available at her convienence and when she is ready to earn her part time wage. I will be taking this further with tutor fair.
Tutor Fair is rated 4.62 based on 194 reviews